Baby park test and affection test

Got7 Hello Baby

 Today the day they hard to go to the park with Jin and Min. They had to do this task alone to see if they can handle the babies along. Akina can only step in when either the babies are crying. It was around 8 am since Akina's room was right next to the baby's rooms she heard them crying. She got up, Made her bed then left to go to the baby's room. Min saw me and was happy but jin was crying.

 She picks up Jin first to calm them down. Then she picks up Min, Then she notices a button and she presses it and that sounded an alarm in the boy's room to wake them up. The boys got up quickly and took their showers and got change. Then they came into the babies' room Akina needed them to hold the babies so she could take a shower but jin, of course, wasn't going to let her go.

Akina: Jin it's ok I won't be long just let mark hold alright

Min was alright in JB arms. It took a while to get Jin to trust mark but he allows him to hold him while she took a shower. After some time she finishes showering and changes into a simple dress white tights and black boots it was a little chilly today so she had to bundle the babies up good so they won't catch a cold. Once Jin saw Akina he reach for her and she picks him up.

Akina: While I change them you guys can go make breakfast then at 12 we will be leaving for the park alright

They all nodded and JB gave me Min back so I can change. After about 10 mins they were changed and dress into the cutest matching outfits she got at the store yesterday. Then she brought them downstairs and she made their bottles with the formula their mom mention in the note. She began to feed them.

 Mark had to feed me my breakfast because I was holding Min and Jin. After breakfast, we went back to the baby's and sat the babies down in the boppy. we play with them for a while and Jin was able to warm up to Mark and Youngjae but not the others may be at the park he would warm up to the others.

 It was time for them to leave for the park and Akina wanted to see if they but Min into her car seat. She had to do Jin because he would fuss if any of the others would put him in his car seat. Akina got hem bundle if they coats and gloves on their hands and thick socks on their feet to keep them warm. 

 We left the house and locked the door. Jb unlocks the car using the car keys and open the passenger side door and saw Min car seat. They were struggling a lot, but Mark was able to get her in the car seat without hurting her. Next Jin was put in as well and they all got in the car and left for the baby park. They had to go on a day where there were no fans because well they won't leave them alone. 30 Mins later they have arrived at the baby park. we got out of the car as well as got Min and Jin out the car then Akina spoke. 

Akina: Ok boys your on your own I can only step in if they are crying to the point you can't calm them down ok

JB: we will try our best

The rest nodded and of course, Youngjae held Jin and Min was held by Jb. They begin to play with the babies. About an hour later Jin was playing with Youngjae and poor Jin hurt his finger he was crying. Youngjae was trying to calm him down but it wasn't working.

 Akina had to step and she kisses his finger and was rocking him. Sometime later he was able to calm down They change between then to hold Jin and Min. Now we had to go home since it was getting colder we been there for almost 3 hours and the babies were tired and sleepy. We packed up and left for the hello baby house.

 After 30 mins we arrived back home since there wasn't any traffic. We go the babies in the house Mark and Youngjae took turns to take Jin out of the jacket and put into a warm long sleeve onesie. Akina did the same with Min and allow them to take their nap

Akina: once they wake up from their nap we will have a test to see which baby will crawl to you and if you choose you get this while the rest will have to wash the babies' clothes.

Akina took out 2 gift cards worth 100 dollars but she didn't tell them how much they are worth because that was the surprise for the winners. About an hour and a half later they little ones were awake and playing in the crib. She went to get them and bring them downstairs. She put them in her lap and spoke again.

Akina: ok Min and Jin I want you to crawl over to the appa you like the most alright.

Jin was fussy and wanted to be held by Akina which she did. Min looks at the boys and begins crawling to where the boys are. Min stop between Jackson and Bam Bam. She didn't know who to pick she began to cry.

Min: aww min it's ok they can both share the gift card alright

Bam Bam and Jackson were happy they didn't have to wash the baby's clothes. Then Jin got out of Akina's grip and crawl over to Youngjae wanting him to hold him.

Youngjae, Bam Bam, Jackson: YES WE DON'T HAVE TO WASH CLOTHES

The other boys were jealous but they had to to the punishment for not being pick. Akina gave the gift cards while the other boys took turns washing the baby clothes and hanging them to dry. It took them an hour to finish since they had to change a lot. It was getting late They already ate dinner and THe boys took turns changing Jin into his sleep as well as Akina change min into her sleeper. They were already sleeping and they put them in the crib. Everyone else showers and changed and went to their bedrooms and fell asleep.