Got7 Hello Baby House and buy baby stuff

Got7 Hello Baby

Got7, Akina and their manager got to the home of where they are filming the show. When they got there the house was huge and it was a normal family home. Akina was amazed at how big the house was. Then Jin was getting fussy again. As soon as they park in front of the house Akina got out and went straight to Jin and held him while Min was teething. 

Manager: we are here I won't be here and that car over their that what you will be using to get and from the store to get the items the babies need.

Akina: yes sir

Manager: Don't worry the house has been furnished all you need to do is get the babies some toys and whatever the mother put on the list for them.

Mark: we will

Manager: Ok now I will be taking my leave good luck but most of all have fun

The Manager left then they got the babies and their diaper bag and walk into the house it had 8 bedrooms and a nursery for Min and Jin. While Akina got Min and Jin settle down the boy had to decide who was going with Akina to the baby store. They decided to play rock paper scissors and Mark and Youngjae are the lucky winners. Akina was holding both the babies and went into the living room.

Akina: we have to go to the baby store to get the items on their mother list who going with me and the babies

JB: Mark and Youngjae are coming with you

Akina: Alright let's go 

Mark and Youngjae left the house with the diaper got in the car first then Akina got the babies into their car seats and we left for the store. After about 10 minutes they have arrived at the store. YoungJae got 2 carts and came back since the car seats can come out she put min in one cart and Jin in the other.

Akina pushes the car with Jin since he more of a handful while Youngjae and Mark took turns pushing the cart with min in it. After about an hour they were able to get everything they need for the babies and a few other things that they would like. They got everyone in the car and left for home. When they arrived the boys were waiting for them to get the bags out of the trunk, there were a lot of bags and the boys were curious about what they got for Min and Lin.

JB: what did you guys get there a lot of stuff here

Akina: I had to get everything on their mother list and I even got a double stroller for them as well because after tomorrow we are taking them to the park 

BamBam: can we really handle

Akina: you will have too because this is a test if you can handle the babies alone I will be there but I can't help you guys

It was getting really late Akina gave the babies their bath and feed them their bottles and rock them sleep. Jin was, of course, fussy but she was able to get him to sleep in their cribs and then she went to bed herself.