Crush ( Yebin x Eunchae) 1.

DIA One Shot Collection

Tomorrow is the day, students will going back to school after the summer break.This thing will be a good news and also a bad news to students, because they need to wake up early.Well who love waking up early? Nobody!

But..well except for someone who certainly name as Baek Yebin,love this news so much.Why? Because he finally can meet his crush , Kwon Chaewon or Euchae they call ! His cute and pretty crush,who maybe didn't even now his existence in this world ( just maybe).

He smiled widely as he start packing his backpack for school.Then,his phone ringing loudly,Yebin quickly pick up the call.

"Hello?"

"Yo,what up ma friend?

Yebin rolled his eyes as he heard the voice of the dialer.

"What do you want Huihyeon 'hyung' ?"

"Nothing actually,just wanna know how is your date with my cousin last week,who don't even having a same surname like me,"

"I think we didn't match well,she's better date with Soyul hyung and not me,that date only waste my time,moreover maybe that can help him to move on,"

" Good then, because she don't like you either,about Soyul,I already introduce Chae to him,so no worry,and..before you pitying him,you should pity yourself first.Look at you,you have been crushing on that little girl since 2 years ago but still cannot confess yet,come on Yeb,it's not like she will be single forever,also I heard from Euijin who heard from Soyul,and Soyul who heard from Somyi,that some guys from the basketball team is having an interest on her,so you better be quick,"

"Ok that was a long....talk of you,alright I might be taking a step,but for now,let's me thinking about it,that will creep her out if I suddenly confess to her,she don't even know me,we're completely a stranger,I never talk with her before,"

 

"Well,that up to you,gotta go,bye!"

Huihyeon quickly hang up and his actions make Yebin feel something fishy,he feel like somebody treating Huihyeon to call him,but he guess that just nothing important so he continue packing.After he finish up he head to the bed to get his handsome sleep.

 

 

 

RING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yebin wake up and slowly stretching his body before getting up from the bed.

After 20 minutes~

Yebin now is in the front of mirror looking himself there."Not bad," he said then he quickly take his backpack and hang on his shoulders.

Slowly he exited his room.Yebin know his mom must be already prepare the breakfast for him so he just need to eat it then go straight to the school.

Yebin smile as his legs enter the school gate,he can feel that the other students are staring at him especially the girls.

Yebin think that maybe they are looking at Huihyeon since he was just behind him.So he decided to just ignore the 'stare' and walk faster so he can quickly reach his class.

As soon as he walk in the same thing happened,the girls include NC.A the popular girl aka his bestie staring at him too.

"Is something wrong with my face today,?" he quickly take a seat next to NC.A,they are seatmates.

"You look different," NC.A give a comment.

Yebin look weirdly at his friend."What do you mean by that?"

"You look more handsome,and your body are in a good shape,"

 

"Heol..are you dissing me?"

"You pabo,that was compliment,"

"Oh,"

"Look at those girls, don't you see they are drooling over you?"

"Geez..stop talking nonsense thing,"

"Eunchae must be noticed you ,go bump into her,i'm pretty sure she gonna fall for you,"

Yebin just faceplam after hearing the ridiculous idea from NC.A.

But that make him thinking about that idea, it's not like it gonna hurt him if he try it out.

 

#####

 

 

Now they are lining up for taking the foods,Yebin was just behind Eunchae and NC.A too just behind Yebin.

NC.A smirk as she notice Yebin try to avoiding his body from touching with Eunchae's back.Then the ridiculous idea pop up in her mind.

"Hey, Euijin,can you push me so I can push Yebin,"she whisper to Euijin that just behind her.

"Oh..Sure noona,"

Euijin push her lightly and that cuz NC.A to bump with Yebin,she use that opportunity to push Yebin hardly towards Eunchae and it's happened.NC.A smile proudly when she saw the two younger fall together with Yebin on top of Eunchae.

Yebin realize that he was on top of Eunchae's body.

"Wow, you're so pretty," he said it out loud.

"Excuse me?can you get off of me?", Eunchae said as she try to push Yebin.

Yebin shock and quickly getting up ,he try to help Eunchae get up but she refused.

"I-i'm sorry for what happened, it's not my intention for doing that," Yebin try to apologize.

Eunchae sigh with the mess on her and look at Yebin."he look different," she thought.

"It's ok,I know it's not your fault," she smile to him.

Yebin stun by her smile , he always see that smile from far but now he see it in front of him.

"I see..how about we go to cafe after school,that is my apologize,I'll treat you,btw I'm--," before he can finish saying his name Eunchae cut him by saying.

"Baek Yebin right,I know you, you're the best in playing guitar in our school right?"

"You know me?"

"Of course,in your fan tho," Eunchae getting excited as she realize that she was talking with the guitarist she admire a lot.

"Thanks,I never know I'm having a fan before,"

Their conversation not last long as the bell start to ringing.But they still have exchange number phone to each other.

#

Yebin keep looking at his watch,he want that class to end faster.NC.A that just beside him smirk."you must be happy to having a date with her after this, right.?"

Yebin just roll his eyes as he heard his friend talking.

As he wish the class come to the end and quickly he grab his things and get out.

"Oh wow,that is to fast of him," NC.A said.

Yebin about to go to Eunchae's classroom to wait for her but when he thinks back that idea is a bad one so he quickly change his direction to his class back and decided to walk with NC.A.

"You here again ? I thought you is waiting for she in front of her classroom,"

"I think I should text her," Yebin take out his phone.

"I don't think so," NC.A said as she can clearly see Eunchae is walking towards them with a big smile.

Yebin look in front to when he realized that NC.A are looking there.

"Yebin! Or should I address you as Yebin oppa,"

Yebin cough as he heard it,NC.A just keep herself from laugh.

"Are you alright?" Eunchae asked in worry.

"No,no, I'm alright,"

"Uh.think I should leave you two," NC.A quickly leave.

"So.. Let's go?" Yebin said.

"Hm?"

"Cafe?or do you have any work to do after this?If that so then we can go later maybe,"

"No,no, it's ok, let's go,"

They both walk together heading to the cafe Yebin suggest.

Yebin smile as he see Eunchae is walking next to him,that is the best moment ever happened in his life.

Meanwhile on the other side,Eunchae felt so happy to be walking together with her crush.

Wait! Did I just wrote crush you/.

Yep! Eunchae have been crushing on Yebin since the first day she start her study there.

 

#Flashback#

Eunchae look around to find the toilet but since she is new there she still don't remember the way to go to the toilet.

"Damn it! Where is the toilet!" she swear.

Then a boy student that look like foreigner pass by buy then stop immediately.Eunchae stun by his appearance.

Eunchae just keep looking at him then she snap form her thought.She think maybe this boy can help her.

"Err..excuse me,can you me toilet," Eunchae try her best in speaking English while using a body language.

That boy chuckle,"the toilet at that way," he said in Korean and pointed.

"T-thank you," Eunchae thank him and left quickly so she can done her business.

Once she done,she go back to her class just to find out that the class already end and now is recess time.

Eunchae go with her friend to the cafeteria and saw the foreigner student again.

"Stop looking at our senior," Yeonjung sais.

"Huh?"

"Geez,you keep looking at Baek Yebin sunbae,".

"Baek Yebin?I thought he was a foreigner,".

"Yes,a lot of students thought so but no,he was fully Korean,".

"I see.."

"But if you think of having a feeling to him,just forget it,he already have a girl,you see that girl beside him,that was NC.A his girl,that what I heard,"

 

Eunchae feel like her world is crash,that is the reason why she begin to show her talent and become a famous freshman there.

But Yebin look like didn't care about that,Eunchae even won a competition outside but she still cannot make Yebin to noticed her.

But still Eunchae still having a feeling towards him even grow bigger and bigger everyday.

 

#End Of the flashback#

 

 

Yebin keep glancing at Eunchae,he try to hide his smile.He is so happy right now.

 

-time skip-

Yebin walk Eunchae to her home. Eunchae thanks him when they arrived then she bid a goodbye to him.

Yebin smile widely when Eunchae go inside. He leave then.

After that day, they keep meeting almost everyday. They stary eating together at the cafe and go home together.

One day when Yebin is waiting for Eunchae , he is being approach by Soyul. Eunchae saw them but quickly hide herself.

" Binsue!"

" Oh hyung,"

" I heard you're dating with someone now, is it her? Or another girl?"

" we're not dating yet,"

"Oh..why not? Just confess already,"

" I don't think she like me,"

" Well..Goodluck, I'm sure you will have her soon,"

" Thanks and..can you atleast cover the mark on your neck,"

" Geez..bye need to go now," Soyul left him.

Back to Eunchae.

" He like someone but who? I thought he like me?"

 

 

To be continued~