Crush On U (Jueun x Eunchae)

DIA One Shot Collection

Eunchae is talking happily with his friends while walking to their classroom.

Eunchae laugh at his friends joke.

"Yah, Chaewon look at there, your crush is over there," Yeonjung .

"Hah?" he look at where Yeonjung point are. His face suddenly heated up when he accidentally make an eye contact with her. He turn away as quick as he can.

" haha, look he is gonna be a tomato," Yeoreum said jokingly.

" Y-yah! You guys are so mean !" Eunchae try to defend himself.

But he only make his friends to laugh even more.

" A-aish! " he left them there quickly.

" Gosh that kid already turning to a tomato," they said and laugh again.

Meanwhile(^.^)

Jueun blushing when she make an eye contact with Eunchae. Jueun hold her face, so that her friends will not noticed about her.

" ohh..look like my little unnie here is already turn to a tomato," Chaeyeon unnie.

" I'm not, it's my normal condition,"

" Oh really ?"  it's Huihyeon turn to  same age friend.

" I hate you two !" 

Both of the other girls only smirking.

" Jeez..just confess already unnie, that little boy not gonna be single forever,"

" It's not easy, and how dare you call him as a little boy, he is not that little now,"

" Of course it's not easy, but look at us two, we both confess eventhough we might be getting reject by them, but atleast we tried, and now we both got them," Huihyeon try to comfort her friend.

" Huihyeon unnie is right, I still remember how she try to seduce Eunice oppa by dancing," Chaeyeon giggle.

" Yah! You're the same too, trying to get Yebin by acting cute around him,"

"Well, atleast he fall to me, and be mine,"

Huihyeon scoffed.

" But..now, it's your turn to confess," they both smirked.

" W-what? I need to go to my class now," Jueun left Huihyeon and Chaeyeon there.

" yah! We're classmate, wait for me," Huihyeon shouted and walk faster to catch up with Jueun.

Chaeyeon just shake her head.

" Babe, what are you doing here ?" 

Chaeyeon smile when she see her boyfriend, she quickly link her arm with him.

" Let's go to our class Binseu,"

Yebin can't help but smile widely. He pinch Chaeyeon's cheek.

" cute,"

Chaeyeon pout.

" That hurt,"

" Let me kiss your cheek,"

Yebin kiss Chaeyeon's cheek.

" How can you be this cute? Let's go to our class,"

" Alright!"

*****************************************************

Jueun is in her class now, but she is not listening to the teacher in front of her, she look trough the window and smile widely.

Jueun saw Eunchae and his friends are outside.

" How can he become this handsome and cute in the same time?"

" Miss Lee, can you answer the question I just asked?" the teacher asked.

" !" She look at Huihyeon but she just shrugged her shoulders.

" Well..I think a detention will make," the teacher said and continue to teach.

Jueun facepalm ,she can see Huihyeon is laughing at her.

 

Eunchae can watch his crush at one of the window. He grinned widely, now he can watch her without being noticed. 

" She is so pretty when she is smiling,"

Eunchae can see that Jueun is stop smiling and she facepalm.

" Did she got scold again,?" Eunchae sigh.

" Well, I think I need to 'accompany' her again today,"

Fast forward~

 

Jueun is walking going back to her house. She recalling what happened to her that day. First, she embarrassed herself in front of her friends and the worst thing is she make an eye contact with her crush. Second, she got detention.

" What a bad day.." she mumbled.

Suddenly, Jueun feel like being followed by someone. She turn around but found nothing. She start to feeling scared so she faster her steps.

" This is the worst day ever I have," Jueun feel that someone is getting closer to her. She ready to fight that bad person. As she feel that someone getting near to her she quickly turn and hit that person.

" N-noona it's me, stop hitting,"

Jueun realized that she is hitting her crush!

" Omo! I'm sorry..a-are you ok?" She feel very guilty now.

“ Nah..I’m fine don’t worry,” Eunchae said while rubbing his head.

 

“ Are you sure?” Jueun asked to confirm that her crush is not getting injury.

 

“ Y-yes don’t worry to much,”

 

Silent. They become awkward.

 

“ Don’t you need to come back to your house? It’s getting dark,”

 

“ Oh you right,” but Jueun still not moving.

 

“ Wanna me to walk you home? Well it is can be dangerous for you, you know?”. Eunchae try to giving a reason why he need to walk Jueun home.

 

“ Oh okay,” they start walking together silently.

 

Jueun take a glance at Eunchae, she is blushing right now so she did not want to getting noticed by Eunchae. At the same time she feel very happy, she feel very safe walking together with Eunchae.

 

Meanwhile, Eunchae trying his best to not smiling. He also don’t want Jueun to noticed it.

 

Actually, they both know that they are crushing to each other and it was very obviously but they both are to shy to make a move.

 

They both shocked when their hands accidentally brushing to each other. Eunchae quickly put his hands in pocket and Jueun hold her hands together.

 

They both blush madly like a tomato.

 

Finally, they arrived at Jueun’s house. “ T-thanks for walking me home,” Jueun thanks Eunchae shyly.

 

“ I-it’s ok,”

 

“ Well I’ll go inside first,”

 

“ S-sure,”

 

Jueun smile shyly and go inside to her house. Eunchae sigh in relief then grinned widely until her feel his cheek is hurt.

He rub his cheek but still manage to smile. Eunchae look at the house once then left.

 

The nexy day~

 

Eunchae go to the school early just to put the chocolate and a card contain a sentence ' I love you' in Jueun's locker.

Eunchae smile in satisfaction he about to go but a voice stop him.

"

“ Again? “

It was Chaeyeon. Eunchae gulp and turn around to face his noona.

 

“ C-chae noona,”

 

“Chae,” Jueun come in the wrong time.

 

“ !” Eunchae curse.

 

Jueun approach them and wonder what are they talking about.

 

“ H-hi Eunchae,” Jueun said shyly then she quickly open her locker.

 

“ Jueun noona wait!” Eunchae try to prevent Jueun from opening her locker. Not in front of Chaeyeon.

 

“ H------

 

Jueun see a box of chocolate and note pad on it. She take the note pad and recognized the hand writing. She know who hand writing is it and it none other than her crush.

 

“ D-do you put it here?”

 

Eunchae blush, his ear turning it color to red. “ Y-yes,”

 

“ D-do you mean it?”

 

“ I do meant it,”

 

Chaeyeon who currently standing there watching the scene is about to puke.

 

“ Geez.. stop the drama already guys, just ing confess and kiss or just make out already. No need to thanks me I don’t need it, but foods maybe can, so see ya,”

 

She left them there, who are still speechless.

 

Eunchae think it maybe a good thing if he make a move first so he gather all his strenght.

 

“ Jueun noona, I have something to tell you,”

 

Eunchae want to see how is Jueun reaction first.

 

“ O-okay..”

 

Then he continue,” I have a feeling toward you, it’s not something just like a sister and brother, but something more than it, I have fall for you, for the first time I saw you with Chaeyeon noona, I know you’re the one for me. I love you Lee Jueun, I really love you with the whole of my heart, can you be my girlfriend?”

 

Jueun smile shyly, “ M-me too, I have fall for you, the cute little boy I saw together with Yebin, I have fall for your charm Eunchae, and yes.. I accept it,”

 

Eunchae pull Jueun into a hug then whisper to her ear,” I love you, I really love you Lee Jueun,”

 

“I love you too Kwon Chaewon,”

 

They pull off from they hug. Eunchae caressing Jueun’s face. “ I’m lucky to have a girlfriend like you babe,”

 

“ I’m lucky too for having handsome and cute boyfriend like you,”

 

Jueun pinch Eunchae’s cheek. “ My god..you are too cute..” she cupped Eunchae’s face.

 

Eunchae just chuckle, he look into Jueun’s eyes then look down at her lips. Jueun start feel to nervous because she know Eunchae is staring at her lips. Slowly Eunchae lean closer to kiss her lips.

 

They kiss slowly, because there are no need to hurry since they having a lot of time. Slowly Jueun’s wrap her hands onto Eunchae’s neck while Eunchae’s hands find it ways to Jueun’s waist.

 

They only pull away when they need the air. They lean their forehead on each other. Not long later Eunchae kiss Jueun again, this time Eunchae try to use his tongue and Jueun allow him. Euncahe deepening the kiss and he can hear Jueun is .

 

Eunchae pull Jueun closer to him, he don’t want any gap between them. While, Jueun pull Eunchae’s collar so she can kiss him more deeper too.

 

They pull away again and try to catch their breath. They look at each other again and smile.

 

“Wow..that is awesome,” Eunchae said.

 

Someone cough and they look at that person.

 

“ Making out in public is no,no. So detention for you two,” the student president or Nayoung said to them.

 

“ Nayoung my babe gurl! “ Kyulkyung shouted his girlfriend’s name.

 

“ Kyul, I told you to not interrupt me during I’m doing my work,”

 

“ Awhh.. you’re so serious there but cute,” he quickly kiss Nayoung’s cheek. Nayoung blush and can’t do anything.

 

Kyulkyung wink to his girlfriend and drag her while babbling about how Meiqi got laid last night by Cheng Xiao while him still not getting a kiss on the lips.

 

Eunchae and Jueun look at each other and laugh.

 

“ We should go to our own class now, see you on recess time alright, babe?” Eunchae pat Jueun’s head.

 

Jueun just nod,” Okay…”

 

They walk to Jueun's classroom, once they arrive, Eunchae kiss her forehead and bid a goodbye. A big smile was on Eunchae's face while he walking to his classroom.

 

" Someone is look so happy today," Huihyeon teased.

" What?" Jueun asked as she sit down.

" You look very happy, why are you have confess to him?"

Jueun just give a smile and said," Today is the good day ever I have,"

Huihyeon just nod she seem like understand what is Jueun talking about.

 

Meanwhile..

 

" I can smell a girl perfume on your body," Yeonjung said.

Eunchae smile, " I know,"

Dayoung, Yeoreum and Yeonjung gasp, in their mind Eunchae must have done 'it' with Jueun.

" Stop thinking negative," Eunchae mock and they gasp again.

 

 

 

 

Here is it...hope you enjoy it..sorry for any garmatical errors...

-peace out-

-sharkkid00-