Look at Me

Agliophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena dragged Yuri in quiet place, but peaceful.

She sat down on a bench under the tree, it was so peaceful to watch the stars in the sky. Yena tapped the space beside her telling Yuri to sit down.

 

Yuri hesitated at first but then obeyed.

 

The atmosphere isn't awkward, it was silent. But the wind makes them calm. But Yuri, she wanted to cry. She really wanted to, but she can't. She doesn't want to show that she still in pain after 2 years. She tried to compose her body and ask.

 

"So what do you wanted to talk about?"

 

She could hear Yena sighed deeply. She wants to look at Yena but she knows that it will just hurt her even more.

 

"Actually, I.... no" she scratched her face.

 

"Uhm... Look Miss,  are you really my ex?" She ask

 

"What the heck Yena! Just because you got happy in abroad doesn't mean that you can forget about me! Are you trying some prank on me?!" Yuri shouted. Yena got startled but then, she kneeled down and hold Yuri's arm. She looks at Yuri's eyes.

"Those eyes, it doesn't look like the same as before. Why does it stop sparkling already? Why does it have to loose its light?" Yena thought

 

Yuri is currently being silent but she know to herself that she's angry. She's freakin' angry. She wipes her tears away, she doesn't care if Yena is kneeling down infront of her.

 

"So I guess you're really my ex" Yena tried to smile but her tears fails to cooperate with her.

 

"If you don't have anything to say, I'm leaving" Yuri grabbed her bag but Yena stands up and pulled Yuri into a tight hug.

 

"Yuri, I'm sorry. Im really really sorry" she begged for forgiveness. Yuri rolled her eyes and tried to push Yena but as always, Yena is too strong.

"Yuri, please stay here for a little longer.Let me explain everything" She begs. Yuri doesn't want to hear any explanation from her ex. And even if she had already heard about it, it will not change the fact that they already broke up. Yuri doesn't know why she nodded. She hugs Yena tight, so tight that Yena can feel how much the latter had longed for this moment. She could hear Yuri crying, it was all her fault. She thinks it's her fault. She blames herself. She gently Yuri's hair and calmed her down. She guided Yuri to the bench and sat her down.

 

Yena then kneeled down again.

 

"Would you please hear me?" She holds Yuri's hand tightly. Yuri doesn't answer.

 

Yena deeply inhales. 

 

"Yuri, for those 2 years that we've been apart. I kept thinking about this girl, i keep trying remembering her. But her name wouldn't just come out of my mouth. Everyday, every second of my life, I never forget to ask what's her name although I know I wouldn't get answer. I tried everything to remember her, I kept asking in my prayers. Then o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter