Let's talk

Agliophobia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yena could only sigh as she remembered what Yiren told her 2 years ago. It's been two years but still, she couldn't figure out what Yiren really meant by that. How could she ruin someone's life afterall? And from what she knew, she couldn't do that to someone she loved. They are in a relationship, so why would Yena broke her heart? Unless, there's something or someone who did something for them to break up.

 

Her friends couldn't also imagined that Yena would do something so stupid over the girl she treasured so much. She would even sacrifice everything just for the girl. That's why they think that there's someone who planned everything.

 

Yena went out of her room to get some fresh air and to loosen the thoughts she had these days.

 

Her parents went overseas again for some bussiness meetings. She's alone again, she sighed for the nth this morning. 

 

She decided to call her friends, but she remembered that her dad cut off every communication she had with her friends so that she could focus on her studies.

 

Yena thought it was too much, but she could only agree to everything her father wants.

 

Suddenly her phone rang and it shows that her mom is calling her.

 

[Yena yah]

 

"Oh mom, what's up?"

 

[prepare yourself]

 

"Huh? For what?"

 

[Just prepare, Your brother is at the airport here in Japan. Just use the car there and ready your stuffs okay?]

 

"What, wait mom I----"

 

"Gosh!" Yena Exclaimed and went to the bathroom to wash herself.

 

-----

 

Yena is currently standing infront of her brother. She wants to ask why they told her to get ready. But there was something off with the atmosphere here. Sungmin couldn't even look at Yena directly into her eyes. 

 

"Can you atleast tell me why we're here?" Yena broke the silence.

 

Sungmin finally met her younger sisters eyes.

 

"This is something really important. We're going back to Korea" Sungmin said and pulled Yena's luggage with him.

 

"What?! Now?!" Yena couldn't believe what her brother said. She feels excited but some part of her is telling her to get ready for something. She didn't know what it is but her heart pumps louder and faster.

 

-----

 

When they arrived at Korea there is no one who waited for them so it made Yena more curious.

 

Sungmin never spoke a word since they got to the airplane and till now.

 

Yena saw an unfamiliar car waiting for them.

 

It was too quite inside the car, Yena feels so uncomfortable. She take quick glances at the driver, but the driver is wearing mask so it covered half of his face.

 

She finally decided to take a nap.

 

"I'm worried too, Yena" Sungmin said and slightly patted Yena's head.

 

After a long way ride, they finally arrived at the supposed place.

 

Just seeing the place makes Yena too nervous. She looks at her brother but her brother was straightly looking at a room in the higher floors.

 

"Let's go" the voice. It sounded like it was bearing a lot of pain. Sungmin just smiled at her but his eyes tells different story. The clear liquids was visible in his eyes. His eyes were shaking in fear.

 

Yena followed Sungmin inside the hospital. It feels too nostalgic to Yena. She knows that it was the hospital they go when She got into the accident but her minds keeps telling her that there's more.

 

They arrived at the room 83. Sungmin is obviously hesitatin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter