Ch.2

far from the others, close to each other
Please log in to read the full chapter

As days turned into months, the so-called “brother-sister” affection got even more progressive, especially during live performances.  Minzy didn’t know if the on-stage groping was agreed upon in order to rouse the fans, but every routine “CL” and “G-Dragon” performed together, they did something spontaneous. If Chaerin wasn’t bending over so Jiyong could get a better look, they were pulling each into a tight hug, or touching each other’s hair, and even going as far as holding hands when they skipped off the set like a couple of high school sweethearts. And those watching the live monitor backstage sensed the energy change when they heard the audience scream with excitement. (And Minzy also had no problem admitting that she felt something shift when she witnessed it all.)

 

“Dara Unnie, are you seeing this?” She mumbled to her elder as both of them watched the screen. What those two leaders were doing was risky, especially with the group’s popularity significantly increasing over the past months. Their boss warned them of this: dating is a major distraction to their work, and fans don’t like when their idols have a boyfriend or girlfriend.

 

 

“Huh?” Dara took a whole minute to take in what Minzy said, “Oh yeah. Their stage presence is so cool, right? Ah! They complement each other so well! ” 

 

“No! Not that - know what? Never mind!”

 

“i- I don’t get wh-“ Dara stammered. Minzy rolled her eyes and groaned as she took off, shouldering past her unnie. “Minji-ah! Come back! What’s wrong?!” 

 

She was just about done with being made a fool of but still regretted her attitude the instant she walked away. When she turned back to apologise, Dara was already jogging up behind her with a mixture of confusion and anger written on her face. “what’s going on, Minji? Why are you acting this way?” 

 

Before she could answer, they heard the announcement of the show coming to an end, which meant the were all expected on-stage for the final encore. “it doesn’t

Please log in to read the full chapter