Wherever this goes

Continuum

Slowly Chanyeol uncovered the blanket off his face, the sunlight penetrating from the window filled the room he blinked his eye once, twice to adjust with the light. Fumbling through the contents on the bed side table still sleepy he finally found his phone. It was 7:30 am already. He had to get back to his dorm.

Chanyeol dragged his feet off the bed. Stretching his arms above his head he yawned.

Sitting up he looked to his left, a tuft of bright red hair visible from the blanket, a limb dangling from the side of the bed. Baekhyun was a messy sleeper.

Turning his gaze away from the figure beside him, Chanyeol got up from the bed to look for his clothes. It was more like a hunt as he always wondered how a piece of his clothing would end up on the chair or on the welcome mat of the living room. Without making much noise he dressed himself and freshened up. He had a spare toothbrush since he spent countless nights here anyway.

Chanyeol twisted the knob of the bedroom door to open he spared a last glance to the still sleeping Baekhyun, the blanket must have moved exposing the milky skin of his shoulder.
Sighing he slowly closed the door behind him and went to the living room which was an usual mess of books and stationary items scattered everywhere along with a few empty beer bottles.

Picking up the bottles to dispose he left the apartment and walked towards the staircase.

Leaving silently like this wasn’t something Chanyeol liked but he knew Baekhyun hated being woken up in the morning also he didn’t really own Baekhyun any explanation.

They weren’t in a relationship.

They were friends or something like that.

 

 

           ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

 

 

Sehun jolted as he felt a sharp jab on his waist, “ that hurt” he scowled at Jongin. Who smiled unapologetically and said “Well had to bring you back to reality since you were daydreaming princess”

Shaking his head Sehun looked at the board which was decorated with some kind of flowchart which he clearly had no clue about.

He hated computer programming yet he was sitting in the second year of his software engineering course. When he should have been doing something else…..something that made him happy.
The algorithms jumbled up and danced in front of him clouding his vision, his mind still laced with last night’s whisky. Removing his glasses he rubbed his eyes, he turned at his best friend who was neatly jotting down points on his notebook.

He looked at his own page which was blank with just one word in a messy scrawl.

DROWNING.

“You didn’t write anything…we have a test next week. You don’t want to fail do you?” there was no sarcasm in Jongin’s voice.

Sehun looked at his watch the class was about to end, he couldn’t wait to hear the bell ring and end his misery for the day.

“Whatever, I don’t care” Sehun replied flatly.

What would his parents think if he failed? The thought of his parents giving him the usual disappointment of the family lecture was something he had gotten used to with time.

He could feel Jongin’s stare on him, Sehun knew his best friend cared. He looked at him and smiled “Hey I have a genius of a friend I will pass…just tutor me like you do”
Jongin’s expression was unreadable he just hummed in response and focused on the board.