[II]

Let's try a shounen-ai kind of story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung was just 7 years old when they moved from Daegu to Seoul. It was too sudden for him but his dad told him that it was for the best, being surrounded with tall buildings at a young age isn't really pleasant for someone who is used with just small houses and welcoming gazes, he felt suffocated with the new place and for him, Seoul is nothing but a bunch of office buildings, too big for his own liking. 

School was supposedly fun for Taehyung, he loves meeting kids around his age, he's not scared to voice out his ideas even if its non-sense, he likes to think outside the box , but this time, he was too scared. His accent was pointed out several times, he tried to blend in with the other kids but he just can't forget his own habits in which they find it too weird, and they just stopped talking to him. He found out that sometimes, those who were born and raised in Seoul tend to look down on people who aren't from there. 

Taehyung was so intimidated with school that he just cried to his mom, every single day, asking her if they can move back to Daegu. 

 

Taehyung found out that her mom talked to his dad about their son's troubles in adjusting at school, unfortunately they can't go back to his hometown because of his father's jobㅡSeoul provides more resources for themㅡ but his dad promised them to move into a much more nicer neighborhood, somewhere far from the crowded and busy parts of the city. 

 

Soon, Taehyung moves all his toys and things from their apartment to a much more welcoming house, he was happy because it reminded him of the exact house they lived in Daegu, he smiled widely to his parents as he began exploring the said new house. 

 

 

 


Taehyung was first introduce to Jungkook during the afternoon, as soon as Taehyung finished arranging all his thingsㅡ at the age of 7, he already know how to arrange his things, even if it still looks like a mess from his mother's perspectiveㅡ he heard the doorbell rang from the outside of their house, the door suddenly opened and his mother's voice welcoming some unexpected guests.

He peaked from the stairs and saw a woman talking excitedly with his mom, they looked like close friends who hasn't seen each other in a long time, his attention suddenly shifted from them to a young boy who looks like a bit lost between those two grown ups.

Taehyung stared at him for a while, the young boy felt his gaze and their eyes met.  

 


Taehyung learned that it was his mother's childhood friend, who also helped them to move into a nicer neighborhood since they just live next door. They were originally from Busan but decided to settle down in Seoul , had two sons named Junghyun being the oldest ㅡ who isn't there because of school stuffs ㅡ and a 5 yr old Jungkook ㅡ who looks like a confused bunny at the moment.


Taehyung's mom encourage him to play with Jungkook for a while, he was a little bit hesitant to approach the younger ㅡ yes, he's still scared about the fact that his accent might slip out of his tongue and Jungkook might find it weird or laugh at him ㅡ but Jungkook was the one who approach him and they played all afternoon.


They shared stories with their imaginations about dragons and castles ㅡ Taehyung's accent appeared but Jungkook doesn't mind it. 

 

They become the best of friends. 

 

Seoul is nothing but a bunch of office buildings, too big for his own liking, but for once Taehyung find it a little bit welcoming and warm, maybe because of how Jungkook made him feel accepted in that kind of place. 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Taehyung was 14 yrs old when he found out something within his self ㅡ that he was gay. 

 


During this age, being interested with the opposite is a norm.

Okay, maybe Taehyung did find that one girl seating beside the window at the back of their classroom cute, but his mind still lingers on a certain guy who dances impressively.


Curiousity leads to exploration of oneself, and Taehyung did explore. He goofed around a bit with this one senior named Hoseok, he was the school's dance ace and they were good friends ㅡ no one knew that he was gay, except Taehyung. 


He considered him a good friend, someone he can talk to about his uality because he felt that they were the same, Hoseok was his comfort zone at some point. 

 


Taehyung entered a ual relationship with Hoseok at the age of 16. 

Okay, maybe he was too young to venture out into some things just like this but he was so curious to find out more, they exchange flirty messages then they started d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter