[I]

Let's try a shounen-ai kind of story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook is what you can consider as an otaku, a term that is given for anyone out there who is a fan and knows a lot of informations towards games and animes.

 Some people see this as an alarming trait because not everyone can control their interests and sometimes falls into an abyss that can result to an obsession which is bad, too much is bad for your health but Jungkook knows his limits and unlike anyone, he hides this side of him inside his bedroom - alongside his dozen of figurines and bodypillows. 

Throughout his whole existence, Jungkook breathes and watches animes, exposed to it at an early age ㅡ with Detective Conan being the first anime he watched upon discovering the world of animation during his first summer at his cousin's house ㅡ he was 100% sure that he was born to spend money to every figurines , merchandises and mangas he encounters, he even have a  body pillow of Sailormoon somewhere hidden at his room , a drawer dedicated for all his waifus so he can display all of their figurines, smile at them proudly because he thinks that he is good at choosing the best female characters, his walls are dedicated for all those badass promotional posters of animes he loves so much, and probably the ones he rewatches from time to time without skipping the opening or even the ending song, Jungkook memorized them all, trust him. He also have a set of mangas neatly arranged from the very first volume until the final chapters of every series that made an impact on his childhood ㅡ spoiler alert: mangas like Bleach, Naruto, Rave Master, Gintama and many more. and yes, sailormoon. 

But since he is also a responsible student, he reassures to save some money for school projects and other school-related stuffs. He never asks money from his parents, he gets his own by fulfilling some commissions for his fellow otakus who pays him right, sending them some fan arts of any sorts and sometimes edited pictures ㅡ that's right folks, you better pay the artist a right amount of money and the same value as their craft.

Contrary to popular belief that otakus are stupid because they watch animes and animes are considered trash that might rot your brain, Jungkook excels in everything and by everything, it means academics, sports and basically life in general, he also have a set of decent friends who treats him nicely. 

 Jungkook's life is almost nice and perfect. If only he learned how to mingle and talk with girls properly. 

It's not that he's not popular, infact he had a fairshare of fangirls who keeps asking him out on a date but he just wasn't the type of a guy to actually engage into relationships, he doesn't have time for that because ofcourse, he have fictional waifus that he loves to death and a bunch of animes to watch every weekends and free times on his top-priority list - girls or dating in general?


Ah! There you are, at the bottom of his list. 


Yes, he do actually have a list. 

 

 

 

 

 


Jungkook loves going home while riding his bicycle, he enjoys this kind of scene, the wind brushing through his cheecks and his black perfect conditioned hair ㅡthat he washes everyday and night ㅡ not only that, he actually feels as if he's a protagonist from an anime series, going through the same routine everyday is surely boring but for him it was not, going home means watching and probably rewatching tons of series instead of staying and goofing around with his friends like what a teenager should do, making the best memories because its highschool. 

Stepping inside their house, he was greeted by his mom from the kitchen who rushed to hug him, Jungkook is such a lovable son for him eventhough there are times where he finds his son's interests as something weird ㅡ especially that sailormoon body pillow he owns. 

" Hey mom, I'm back " Jungkook hugged her back and tried to steal a piece of chicken from the counter , his mom tap his shoulder softly, " That's our dinner kookie, if you keep on stealing that then we dont have anything left to eat " , Jungkook loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter