Chapter 8

You Need To Come Home ( collab with April_girl02 complete)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Now you smell so much better" Chanyeol grinned throwing Suho off his shoulder and onto the couch.

"Are you okay Suho?" Sehun questioned next to the leader.

"Yeah we heard from Baek that you haven't gotten out of your bed in awhile" Kai pouted.

"We are really worried about you" Minseok stated.

"We have seeing you like this" Chen sighed not able to look up to see his friend.

Suho stands in anger and throws his arms in the air, facing his group and glaring "Can't you guys just leave me alone?!" He shouts. "I can't be the strong one all the time!" He yells turning around, his voice runs dry as he sees the person  standing in the door frame of the room.

"L-lay?"

The boy smiled dropping his bag and opening his arms with a smile on his face.

"Baby I'm home"he grinned.

Everyone watched as Suho's eyes filled with tears as he ran towards the man fallening into his arms and crying into his chest.

Lay waved at everyone else and picked Suho up bringing him upstairs, ignoring but questioning the broken door.

Downstairs Baekhyun begins crying into the soft fluffy pillow of the couch. Chanyeol immediately sits next to him being the comfort he needs.

Baekhyun threw the pillow away and cuddled up to Chanyeols chest, wettening the taller's shirt. 

"He's going to be okay now" he whispered pecking his best friend's forehead.

 

Cclay2020

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter