Chapter 7

You Need To Come Home ( collab with April_girl02 complete)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Chanyeol leave him alone!" Baekhyun screams from down the hall.

"I don't care I've have enough!" He calls back breaking the door open  with his foot.

Suho jumps up from his bed, glaring at the giant who entered the room with a smile.

"Oh my god you look terrifying you need a wash"

Pinching his nose Chanyeol rushes forward and throws the leader over his shoulder, walking back into the hallway.

"Air I need air!" He tells running into the bathroom dropping Suho down into Baekhyun and Kyungsoo's waiting arms.

"He's all yours boys"he says with a wave as he struts out of the bathroom.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes and closes the door making it slam.

"I never thought I'd be asking you to strip for me" Baekhyun giggled.

"Just do it" Kyungsoo glares "I'm not in the mood to hold you down"

A shiver runs down Suho's back but he quickly complies to the younger wishes.

Taking off his clothes Baekyun shoves Suho into the shower passing him the shampoo and conditioner.

"Scrub like you never scrubbed before, Chanyeols right you look terrible"

"I'll go get his clothes" Kyungsoo announced from the door quickly closing it as he leaves.

Stepping over the broken door Kyunsoo Tsks at Chanyeols work. Cracking open the window Kyungsoo takes a breath of air.

Finally deciding on the clothes he runs back and helps Baekhyun cloth the leader.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter