Extra

Let's meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Sua Unnie~” Yoohyeon whined as she barged into Siyeon's room without knocking and she found herself looking at Siyeon getting a lap pillow from Sua. Sua looked over at Yoohyeon and gave her a smile.

 

“Yoohyeon, what’s wrong?” She asked as she patted Siyeon on the shoulder indicating her to get up. Siyeon pouted as she lost her favorite pillow as she loosely held Sua’s hand and tugged on them. “Siyeonie, Yoohyeon needs me.” Sua caressed her girlfriend’s cheek before pulling away. Siyeon kept pouting the more she watched her girlfriend walk away from her and she dramatically called out.

 

“I’ll be a better girlfriend just please don’t leave me.” She whined while Sua turned back with a raised eyebrow and Yoohyeon joined her as well. Sua looked at Yoohyeon to see if she could explain Siyeon’s actions but Yoohyeon had no clue as well.

 

“Siyeonie… you want to tell me something.” Sua crossed her arms while looking at her girlfriend who was fiddling with her fingers. A habit that she never got over whenever she felt overwhelmed with something that was on her mind.

 

“You’ve been spending more time with my roommate than with me,” Siyeon explained while Sua and Yoohyeon just looked at each other before laughing.

 

“You got nothing to worry about, Siyeon. Yoohyeon is asking for love advice for Jiu since their 6-month anniversary is coming up.” Sua laughed as she shook her head and walked back to her girlfriend. “I’m with you all the way no matter what happens. Even if you are an introvert or you’d rather stay at home to sleep. I’m staying with you until you decide to kick me out of the apartment.” Sua sat down next to Siyeon as she tucked away a piece of stray hair from Siyeon’s eyes to the back of her ear.

 

“Uhm… girls… I’m still here.” Yoohyeon broke the weird couple’s moment that they always seem to have no matter where they are.

 

“Yoohyeon, get out,” Siyeon whined as she tugged on the hem of Sua’s t-shirt before hiding her head in the blankets to shy away from the embarrassment.

 

“I’ll be out in a bit wait for me okay?” Sua said as she was trying to reassure her insecure girlfriend. Yoohyeon huffed at her Unnie’s but still left the room. After a couple of minutes, Sua exited the room and was all ears to help Yoohyeon out. “Now, what did the little puppy need from me?” Sua teased as she patted her on the head.

 

“I want to plan something nice for Jiu Unnie,” Yoohyeon began smiling at just saying her name.

 

“This is reasons why I still call you puppy,” Sua stated as she flopped right beside Yoohyeon on the couch.

“Be serious for once, Sua Unnie,” Yoohyeon whined as she began tugging on the hem of Sua’s shirt. Sua only smiled at her antics but only shook her head as she raised her hands in defeat.

 

“Okay okay. What do you want me to do? Plan your date for you?” Sua questioned as she raised her eyebrow at the little puppy presented before her. “You know you need to start planning these things all on your own. Jiu loves you for you. No need for some grand gesture because real love isn’t all about how big you plan things. It’s all about what’s in here.” Sua pointed to Yoohyeon’s heart.

 

“I need to show Jiu Unnie my s for her to love me more.” Sua facepalmed herself as she never knew how dense the little puppy could be. Sua grabbed Yoohyeon’s hand and just bit her just to spite her. “Ow, Sua Unnie, why did you bite me?”

 

“You were being bad, so I bit you. They say that puppies listen when they know it hurts now did you learn your lesson.” Sua questioned as Yoohyeon was running her hand that Sua just bit but she nodded. “What I was trying to say is that as long as it comes from the heart, Jiu wouldn’t mind what you do. She fell in love with your personality through a game. She didn’t like you for your looks or your somewhat questionable intelligence that requires you to get a job so soon and got the dough rolling. No, she loves you because you are an oddball that is weirdly obsessed with the ramen at the pc cafe. She loves how you imitate a dog from time to time. She loves when you guys tag team together when pulling pranks. Heck, she even finds your weird itching teeth nervous thing cute enough to record it on her phone.” Sua spouted out as she wanted to reassure the little puppy that Jiu wasn’t going to hate her for some making something grand. “All you have to do get do something meaningful to the both of you and that’s it. She’ll always love you even if you decide to kill someone. By the way, if you do come to me, I always wanted to see if I could hide a body well.” Sua joked which earned her a smile on Yoohyeon’s face. “Do you know what you want to do now?” Yoohyeon nodded and responded.

 

“Yes, first I’m going to take Jiu Unnie to the cafe where you first introduced us.” Sua nodded smiling at Yoohyeon’s quick thinking. “I’m going to order her those cream-filled cakes she absolutely adores and then top it off with some coffee and chicken necks and wings.” Yoohyeon was getting excited with her plan.

 

“That’s wonderful, Yoohyeon, I know you can do it.” Sua was on the verge of tears seeing her little puppy grow up. Is this how mothers feel when their babies are finally maturing. Sua wiped a tear but Yoohyeon continues it.

 

“You’re going to go on a double date with me.” Yoohyeon proudly presented which made Sua freeze.

 

“Eh?” Yoohyeon looked at Sua with the hint of ‘praise me. Sua, I am doing good right?’ kind of tint in her eyes. Sua only shook her head but Yoohyeon only looked at her expectantly with her puppy dog eyes that Sua couldn’t resist. “Fine.” Sua huffed out as Yoohyeon brought Sua into a bear hug.

 

“Oh, and we are going back to my place for drinks,” Yoohyeon added as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter