Fin

Let's meet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I hear the humming right across from my door and I am terrified to move my body at all. It’s like they have programmed into me that certain tune that has been repeated every time they are near my door. As I am frozen into place, I hear keys singing their happy tune to be used once more. Click. There goes the lock and the doorknob turns to let the person in, slowly as if the effect of it is going to make me run for it. I want to run for it, but I am stuck in the same position as earlier. My feet feel like I have been trapped in the concrete and my eyes are trained onto the door that is now letting the terrifying darkness that I have come to appreciate. The figure comes in and when he comes in I can hear the echoing step seeping to mind making my knees go weak and buckling under my own weight. I go limp and crash into the floor that is in need of a hug. One last embrace before I have to exit the room and into the unknown once again.

 

“Let’s go.” He says short and simple with nothing in his voice. Devoid of emotions and his hard stare into me feels like he can see right through me. When I don’t move he sighs and grabs me by the arm and drags me out into the noisy hall of desperate newbies that want to be free. Don’t you get it you’ll never be free… not anymore. After being dragged what felt like the second I enter a clean room that is all white and the lights are on me. No one is here which isn’t strange at all considering this is such a cliché thing in a movie.

 

I remember how the room only know the color white while I was the one out of place. I gazed upon the center if the room where it had a table. Creeeeaaaaakkk. That's all I hear when the hands grabbed me and threw me onto the table beginning to strap me in then they begin.

 

Puppylove…. We don't need you to narrate the current situation you're in.

 

I frowned at GottaRapIt’s response and pouted a little before hearing on the intercom.

 

Leave her alone GottaRapIt, Puppylove is having fun besides I like listening to her makes the whole scary underground more how do you say it… playful?

 

PinkAPrincess, you always find everything enjoyable.

 

Hey! At least it's better hearing. Bang bang bang. Ready or not I can't get enough. Ready or not uhm... I forgot what you rapped but it was semi-terrible.

 

I laughed at PinkAPrincess’ words as I always did whenever I needed cheering up.

 

Come on guys let's just focus on the game, please.

 

I pleaded towards my online buddies as I noticed my character was currently suffering at the moment.

 

Yeah, GottaRapIt, we need to finish this quest.

 

When we finished the quest, of course, GottaRapIt kept lecturing me on how I was distracting her with my very weird monologue while PinkAPrincess went afk to do something. The whole time just put her on mute as she was monotonously pointing out my faults yet again.

 

Sorry, got to go.

 

I said to her before logging out of the game. I took of the virtual game helmet and placed it down carefully on my desk. I began going to the kitchen to eat something since I was gaming for almost 10 hours straight. My roommate Siyeon was out on a date with Sua well more like Sua dragged Siyeon outside since she rarely leaves the apartment except when she goes to school.

 

I began rummaging through the cupboards to find something to eat. I forgot to check the fridge after scavenging through the other parts for a good 30 minutes.

 

“Oops? Silly me.” I told myself as I finally opened up the door only to find a plate full of food with a note that said. Eat me “This isn't Wonderland, Alice.” I mumbled to myself but was also thankful for Sua for making me something. “I hope you don't ever break up with Siyeon.” I grabbed the plate and started microwaving the food. As it was being heated my phone chimed. I picked up my phone and instantly started smiling to who had messaged me.

 

PinkAPrincess: How come you left the game without saying goodbye to me first.

 

Puppylove: I was hungry.

 

PinkAPrincess: Boo. Give me your food. You know there's a saying called sharing is caring right?

 

Puppylove: Yeah, I would give you food, but you know there are 3 things standing in the way.

 

PinkAPrincess: and they are???

 

Puppylove: 1 I don't know where you live. 2 I don't know who you truly are, and we never met each other. 3 take me out on a date before I can start sharing with you.

 

I hit the period button and laughed at the message that indirectly told PinkAPrincess that I liked her. I was about to erase the message until I got a message from her.

 

PinkAPrincess: Where do you live so I can pick you up for our date?

 

I dropped my phone at what was happening. After a few minutes, I picked up my phone and replied.

 

Puppylove: I was kidding!! >.<’’

 

I set my phone down and went to grab the food. When I went back to the table that had my phone I drank water to see what PinkAPrincess replied. My eyes widened as I choked on my water.

 

PinkAPrincess: I wasn't honey. ;)

PinkAPrincess: I like you. Like really really really like you and if there's a chance that I can see and meet you I'll take it.

 

Puppylove: Wha why! I could be an overweight NEET (Not in Employment, Education or Training) for all you know! There's this thing called stranger danger and I think you should be more aware of it.

 

PinkAPrincess: The fact that you are worried about my safety makes my heart flutter in ways I never experienced before.

 

I would be lying if I said that her words didn't get me but damn my face must be as red as a tomato by now. Aahh this one is going to kill me.

 

Puppylove: Cheesy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter