little fire

Drabble Compilations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The moment Jaejoong saw the tears welling up in Changmin's innocent eyes as he jokingly told him, "Hah, I took your first kiss," he felt his heart slowly aching. Breaking into little pieces he knew he couldn't pick up. 

 

The words "I'm really sorry Changmin" stuck on his lips, the hurt and realization of "he will never like me back." clung heavily to his heart. Clutching the tear-stained pillow, Jaejoong muffled his cries that night, hoping no one noticed his breath hitching under the blanket.

 

After several years of comfortable friendship, they were able to light-heartedly argue about the kiss. "You took it away!" Changmin spat, swinging his fist towards Jaejoong's biceps.

"Don't lie, you wanted it." Jaejoong laughed, trying to block his attacks.

They halted.

Jaejoong tilted his head, staring straight into his dark brown orbs. 'He's grown taller again,' he thought.

"Our Changmin is so handsome now-"

Breath escaped from his lungs, Jaejoong was pulled into an embrace, his lips touching the younger's.

He closed his eyes and relaxed.

 

Changmin wasn't sure when it had happened. He was just leisurely sitting by bar counter, watching silently as Jaejoong cooked, metals of the pots and pans clinking. And then it hit him. Maybe he was in love afterall, with Jaejoong-hyung.

He stilled, "Oh ."

 

A simple act of calling, "Changmin-ah, come try my soup!" was e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter