healing for myself

Drabble Compilations
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yu met Jaejoong through a mutual friend. Smoky eyes tired from weeks of sleepless nights, he was oddly charming, and very, very beautiful. But that wasn't the reason why he was attracted to him in the first place. 

Shy smiles and handshakes exchanged, they hit it off almost immediately.

"I'm Yuu,Yuu Shirota. It's nice to meet you."

Yuu knew at that moment as he opened his mouth,"I'm Kim Jaejoong," he knew he was free falling. Red hair and a matching pout, he was all Yuu could think of.

 

 

Jaejoong vaguely remembers thinking, "that guy's really tall," the first time they met. It was right after his concert, he could still feel the adrenaline pumping through his veins, the rush of blood into his ears. He wasn't sure it was the concert high, or if he was blushing. He didn't fall as fast as Yuu did though, it was a gradual process. It was only after several late nights of drinking, talking and hand touching, that Jaejoong was able to let himself forget about his previous love.

About Yunho.

Maybe he was finally ready to start something new.

 

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter