Jonghyun appears

Forever 5HINee

EXO Dorm- Kai and Kyungsoo's Room:

Kai...

...

Jong In-ah..

huh....

Jongin, it's me Jonghyun 

Hyung???

yes 

why did you leaves us????

I was very tired, and nobody understood what I was going through. I felt alone... even when I was surrounded by people.

you could have come to me. I would have understood you. 

yeah, but how would that make me look like coming to a dongsang for advice.

why would you care how it looks. At least you would not have to deal with anything alone.

...
Hyung this is not what you appeared in my dream for...

oh. I want to thank you for looking out for my members especially Taemin and Minho...

Hyung you don't have to thank me they are my brothers too. Taemin is my best friend and I die protecting him. As for Minho, I could see how close he is with Junmyeon and how Myeon-Hyung wants to be there for Minho but doesn't know what to do...

yeah

...

Hyung!!!!

 

kyungsoo springs up in his bed

He stumbles out of his bed and head towards Kai's. Once he is att the foot of the younger's bed he can see that Kai is sweating and having a hard time breathing. He tentatively tries to wake Kai up.

kai wake up

...

Jongin wake up..

...

KIM JONGIN wake up...

hmmm... kyung- Hyung 

yes.  Lest get you cleaned up 

...

Jongin why are you crying 

I thought I saw Jonghyun Hyung and I was talking to him.....

...

Hyung you believe me right???

...

hyung..  

At that moment Chanyeol speaks up...

 

What's wrong?

Kai was having a dream that he was talking to Jonghyun.

what?????

Yeah, it felt so real.


Meanwhile at SHINee dorm:

Taemin is on an air mattress in Key's room.

Minnie, I am sorry for leaving you so soon and yelling at you for trying to help but please understand that I thought you wouldn't understand what I was experiencing.

Hyung you are not making any sense 

I now know that Jongin has been dealing with depression and has attempted suicide. I am sorry that you have to know that your best friend was in pain and had to put a brave face on.

...

I wish that I had some like to that knew me and knew I was hiding something. I really didn't want to burden you and the rest of our group.

Hyung we are family we love you and will always

I know.  I have to go.

no Hyung don't go!!!

 Key springs out of bed...

Taem are you okay?

Taemin sobs.

Do you want to tell me what you dreamt of?

Taemin shakes his head.
 


Yunho apartment 

Yunho sees Jonghyun's apparition.

Yunho-sunbae please keep an eye on my members especially Onew. Thanks. Also please take care of Taeyeon and Krystal.

Lastly, take care of yourself...

JONGHYUN??!!!!


 

Kyuhyun and Changmin

Max Hyung and Kyu Hyung please make sure Minho is okay...


 

Woohyun thank you for always being there for Kibum. Tell your members that I appreciate their support for my members.  I agree our groups need to stop babying the maknae.
 


The next morning  Woohyun showed up at SM headquarters. 
Yunho and 2/3 of the kyu-line were walking out of a recording booth.
Woohyun what are you doing here?

I need to talk to someone at SM about a dream I had.

why not talk to your members m

Well, this dream was about Key and Jonghyun asked me to look out for him. 
the other three faces:😲

From your reactions, I can conclude that you all had a similar dream concerning one of the remaining members of SHINee. 
wait did Jonghyun appear to any of Taemin's friends?

as on cue: 

kai Jimin Sungeon Ravi and Teometo come in

hey hyungs 

Good morning Hyung

Hi everyone 

Hello 

hi.

did any of you get a visit for Jonghyun 

Kai and Jimin raised their hands.

You three would not mind if we took these two to talk to them.

not at all.

we will be in the dance studio if you need us.


JM: Hyungs what do you want to talk about?

YH: what were you told by Jonghyun?

JI: I was told to keep looking out for Taemin and Minho. 

WH: Shouldn't Junmyeon be here too?

CM: Well, yeah but he wasn't visited by Jonghyun...

JI: My members are going to start to worry since I did wake up screaming hyung come back...

KH: well so are my hyungs...

CM: Jimin- ah what did Jonghyun tell you...

JM: He told me to make sure that both Taemin and Jongin take care of themselves well before worrying about each other. and also look out for our friends make sure they know that there is always someone they can talk to about their problems without being judged. lastly, he told me to be sure not to forget to take care of my members.

WH: Do you guys know if SHINee has talked to each other about their grieving process yet?

KH: I was thinking about that too.

YH: I believe they have.

JI: I can confirm  that. Taemin told me that they did talk and made sure if anyone was feeling off they would be there for them and also mention that SM town would be available too.

JM:My members and  I are also availabletoo if anyone needs us...

CM: You all seem to be considerate an caring.

YH: They are.

KH: Thank you Jimin-ah

WH: Infinite is also here for SM town.

YH: Thank you both of you we all apericate it.