payment

winner, winner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The two only slightly tipsy women were the first ones to leave the club while the others had yet to make their way back to the hotel. But the night was still young and the classy hotel suite huge. Byulyi’s room was at the very end of it and hopefully no one would notice Yongsun’s empty room closer to the entrance later.  

 

“Are you sure we’re not moving too fast?”

 

“I’m okay with this if you are.”

 

As if this was her go, Byulyi didn’t hesitate to take some light-footed steps forward towards her bed. Yongsun had already let herself down on the bed and balanced her weight on her elbows. Yongsun’s radiant energy surely made up for the lack of light in the room. Like a moth, Byulyi was drawn to the only thing glooming. Yongsun. Both their hearts were pounding. One fast than the other, as if this was a race. She took both of the older’s hands into her own and tried to clam her, her thumbs the other’s smooth hands in circling motions. Without letting go, Byulyi brought on of her own hands up to brush back streaks of pink hair. She planted one sweet peck on Yongsun’s forehead.

 

Wiggling herself free from Byulyi’s light grip, Yongsun brought both her hands up to cup Byul’s face softly and capture the younger’s pink lips with her own. 

 

“Very okay” was the only thing Yongsun managed to whisper before she felt her back being pressed further into the feathery mattress. 

 

-

 

Byulyi heard dull footsteps coming closer from outside her room but was not yet ready to open her eyes and meet the unwelcomed sunlight, shining through the curtains. It took her some time to comprehend where she was, why she was here and most importantly, that she wasn’t alone. When realisation eventually did hit her, she pulled the woman in her arms closer. If that was even possible. Byulyi didn’t mean to wake Yongsun up from her dreams, but she figured the two wouldn’t have much alone-time left anyway. 

 

Just when Yongsun wanted to face Byulyi, the double doors to the room flew open and Hyejin made an entrance. Movie-like. Without glancing to where Yongsun and Byulyi were still snuggled up, the black-haired woman, who was already all done for the day, made her way directly over to the big window and opened the curtains. Byulyi flinched as the darkness behind her closed eyelids became more of an orange-red tone due to the rays of sunlight and nuzzled her head into Yongsun’s neck. 

 

Hyejin positioned herself in front of the bed, both hands on her hips, eyeing the couple. She wasn’t surprised. No one would be, but especially not Hyejin. After all the times her older friend came to seek advice, every day Byulyi and Yongsun would meet each other to practice Blackjack or just go out for dinner together. Yongsun was always focused. When Hyejin would hear from Tyler or Tiffany that they had to meet up with Byulyi in between breaks to p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter