~I~

Adopted By BTS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mêkænña Willøw DëmetrÎa Night-Shådé awoke in her Dar and Brooding Black Velvet cnopy bed, and loked up at the ceiling, not says anything. Instead she thought about how Miserable her life was, her parents didn't undterstand her at all,m they didn't want her to be Punk, they wanted her to be A Normal Prep. Like all the other Koreans, they didn't even want her to use her Goth name, they insisted on useing her old, boring name. Mêkænña had tried to run away 29 times, but every time they just brought her back to her parents.. it was sp depressing. 

But today Mêkænña decided she woul TRy again. this woukld the last time she ever saw her saw Stupid Parents EVER agai n. she got dressed in her black tights with skulls on the knees, pastel green overall dress with bats on it, black platform ankle boots, a spikey headband, a leather jacket, a blood drip choker, skull earrings,a bunch of rings she had long nails like panther klaws and big feathered emo hair with one section that is green and one tharts blue and one thats purple with red strekes all over and  lots of balck eye liner, purple eyeshawdo and black lipstick. she packed her things ina black leather backpack with all her favorite band pins on it. she styuffed her clothes with pillows and blankets and put it in her bed to make it look like she's asleep. she thren cut up her blanket and tie it together it make a rode to climb out her window and escape. she climed out her window and escaped.

" good bye inhumane monsters that im Forced to call my parents. good bye annoying fake preps at my school. good bye cruel world." she whispers of the heart. 

them she started running. she wanted to go to new york to get awawy from her Awful parents who always try to tell her what to do and to get away from school and to express her creativty like an true artist should. so she's going to sneak on a plane and no ones going to stop her not the police. after running an hour she arrived at Incheon International Airport. she saw a sign that said new york so charged on to the plane and sat down in firest class. but Mêkænña turned around only to see the SECURITY!

it wasa two hour struggle of fighting and srceaming trying to get her of the plane. They take her to the police car in handcuffs and arrested Mêkænña for stealing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter