Wings

Darling Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo tilts his head slightly to look at his back, a pair of pure small white wings were on his back. He smiles before pulling his ropes on. Some people were blessed enough to become angels before their deaths and are able to travel to heaven back and forth to help those in need and carry messages. Kyungsoo was just one of the lucky ones, he had been taught to always follow the path of the light, be polite to those around and ever take but give. Those were the very essence of good. When he was just a baby, a priest met his parents and deemed him to be a pure soul and if trained right under the circumstances. He would become an angel, and no one can resist such words. So Kyungsoo was taken to the Holy Church, to be trained under the many angels and priests residing in the place. 

The boy greets everyone politely on his way to the Prayer Hall. But he was just so excited to tell his mentor about his already growing wings even though they are quite small. And no one is known to have gotten their wings at such young age. Kyungsoo would be the first ones, he holds back the urge to skip and giggle on his way to do his morning services. 

It wasn't until he was along out in the gardens, sweeping the lefts from the floor where he allows himself to giggle and do little dances. And mostly daydream, about the angel who always visits him in his dreams. The angel was so beautiful, that no matter where his hands reach and touch, that Kyungsoo can't deny him. Ok, maybe in reality the boy wasn't as pure as many would think he was, sometimes he would have naughty dreams as well. He shakes his head trying to get rid of such impure thoughts and goes back to thinking about the angel. 

"My, what has gotten you so happy today?" Baekhyun, his mentor asks as he approaches the boy. Who quickly bows and greet the man with the up most respect. "I had a good dream...a-and...." He trails off, looking down at the flower biting his lips. Trying to find the right way to tell Baekhyun about his wings. "And?" Baekhyun questions raising a brow in amusement finding the boy's behavior bit cute. "Wings....." Kyungsoo mumbles softly, flinching when the man touches his back where his wings are covered by the rope. "Like I thought, you are really a gift to the heavens Kyungsoo." He tells the boy who beams happily before their little moment was interrupted by Jongdae flying towards them, before landing gracefully on the ground. His wings quickly hiding themselves like most angels would when on Earth. "Guardian Yixing is looking for you. He is in the East Gardens" He tells the boy with a smile. Baekhyun pats Kyungsoo on the back "Go on, we will take care of this." He gestures to the leaves on the ground, the boy gives him a curious look before he smiles reassuringly and Kyungsoo sets off to meet the Guardian. 

"He is ready, didn't I tell you? Patience is the greatest reward." 

"......" 

Kyungsoo bit his lips nervously, wondering why would Guardian Yixing be looking for him for. After all he wasn't all that much special unlike others whose wings were growing big and strong. Kyungsoo was more than a baby angel to be honest. But it was also a great feeling because meeting with one of the Guardians is the biggest honor. They were the angels that had been with god since the beginning of time. And in this Holy Church resides two of them. Which are Yixing and Junmyeon. And meeting one of them up close, makes Kyungsoo want to squeal in happiness. He had hope he can one day be like them. Serving the god he had faithfully devoted himself to. 

He steps into the East Garden, easily the Gaurdian can be spotted, with his beautiful pristine wings in display. They never hide their wings unlike most, it is to show their statues and for common civilians to know that the guardians watches over them. "G-guardian Yixing." Kyungsoo stutters out of nervousness, making the angel stop what he was doing. That

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter