Chapter Two

The Contract

“Why are guys looking like that aren’t you two excited?” The director asked as Baekhyun hesitantly spoke up, “Well this is so new for me I’ve never really played a...um gay person before.”

the director tilted his head and placed Baekhyun next to Chanyeol. “You guys will be perfect for this role because not only are you too both young and energetic but height difference is a also a thing people love. You guys are bound to become the next most popular K-POP couple.”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol still gave each other unsure looks along with Chanyeol bending down to whisper something into his ear. “Don’t worry as your “boyfriend” I will treat you well.” He joked which made Baekhyun giggle. Then as Baekhyun got on his tip toes to whisper into Chanyeol’s ear everyone could already see a ship happening and the weren’t even filming yet.

”Okay so first we of course have to get you guys used to the role so we’re gonna have you two spend as much time together so you can really build the mold of your role. That means you guys will be sharing a room a bed anything. So if you two take these and fill them out and please make sure you read it.”

Scrolling through the pages only one part was different from any other contract Baekhyun had ever signed. There was a page specifically for his character and what his character would have to do.

•Kiss scenes

•Cuddle scenes

•Date scenes 

• scenes 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol than back to paper than again to Chanyeol leaving his gaze there. “I’ll talk to you later.” Chanyeol whispered into the males ears as both nodded and signed the contract. 

“Good now that your roles have been explained I will work with the others. Y’all two should in and get to know each other more.” Respectful the young puppies nodded and walked side by side down the road.

“I’m so scared for this role because it’s so different and awkward. I mean I’m not saying your ugly or anything because you are really hot but what I’m saying is that I don’t want to make an uncomfortable setting for you and me.” Baekhyun explained as Chanyeol out of nowhere grabbed his hand “Ch-Chanyeol?!?”

”I know I’m holding your hand but it’s just your so small and squishy and cute that I feel the need to protect you. If this is making you uncomfortable just tell me.” 

“It’s not making me uncomfortable it just surprised me.”