Chapter One

The Contract

Baekhyun woke up with bright smile on his face, turning to his phone he picked it up and checked his recent messages.

Manager Hyung ❤️: Baekhyun we have an open role for you. 

Baekhyun: Oo~ Really!!!

Manager Hyung ❤️: Yes please come by so we can mtalk about it

Baekhyun: Okay I’ll be there in five minutes

Placing the phone down on to the side the bright boy skipped into his bathroom. Humming a soft sweet tune as he brushed his teeth he noticed a small cut on his nose. The cut wasn’t but yet it wasn’t small either, in fact it was noticeable on his pale perfect smooth skin. Knowing he couldn’t be seen like this he bent down in search for the box of cute bandaids that were kept away in the cabinet under the sink. Taking one bandaid with a cute tan bear on it he carefully placed it on the cut and frowned at how silly he looked.

”Maybe a cute little outfit can make it look better.” Baekhyun thought as he spit out the excess toothpaste and turned off the water. Now at his closet looking for some clothes to match the bandaid he ended up sticking with a oversized pastel yellow hoodie and some light blue jeans. Looking at himself in the mirror he felt every need to act cute in this outfit and even decided to take a quick picture of him holding up a peace sign.

Baekhyun: I’m on my way!!!

Manager Hyung ❤️: Great I just met up with some of your cast members and each and everyone are so sweet and they’ll be sure to treat you nicely. 

Baekhyun was now excited he couldn’t wait to meet the people he’d be working with and he was even more excited about what the role would be. 

“We’re still waiting on one more cast member before they tell us what this drama is about and honestly I can’t wait so I hope they come faster.” A giant from a far stated. 

“I’m here.” Baekhyun interrupted, “Sorry to keep you all waiting I got into a bit of accident.” The male the apologized cutely pointing to the adorable bear bandaid on his nose bridge. As everyone cooed at him the tall giant who was waiting for him to arrive stared at him. It wasn’t a stare of hate of jealousy but a stare of awe. “Out of all of us which one of you are the youngest?” One of the film setters questioned making the cast members start trying to put there dates together. 

“I’m 27.” One girl with long beautiful blond hair.

“I’m 35.” Another male with medium length hair addressed.

Baekhyun became shy as he not only figured out that he was the youngest of the bunch but also that there was only one other male who was around his age. His name was Park Chanyeol, he was a really tall elf like male with the most brightest smile. His personality was perfect and energetic which he was told was exactly what they needed for his role.

”Okay so I am really proud for this drama as it has the first ever gay couple to be on the screens. This is new to viewers and some of those viewers can be able to relate.”

letting out a few gasps the male actors started to get nervous knowing that one of them would be in a relationship with a guy. Though after Baekhyun and Chanyeol were chosen, being the youngest, to represent young love between two males they gave each other awkward looks.