Prologue: The Meeting

'Till Death Do Us Art

 

"Korea National University. Home to the future artist that this country will be proud o-" 

"Will you stop with the narration?" 

An irritated voice cut off the student council president. The president flushed in embarrasment while the other people inside the meeting room just shook their heads at the situation. 

"Well, I'm very glad that you joined us now Hyo" 

Kim Hyoyeon also known as General Hyo is the captain of the university's dance troupe, Alpha team. 

 

"Shall we do the roll call then?" 

 

 

"Kim Heechul?"

"Gracing you with my presence like always" 

The director of the drama club replied. 

 

"Kwon Jiyong?" 

The man named Jiyong nodded his head in acknowledgement. His bright red hair color caught everyone by surprise when they were waiting but no one dared to ask the man. 

 

"Kim Hyoyeon?" 

The captain of the dance troupe saluted seeing no reason for this roll call. 

 

Park Leeteuk look at the next person he was going to call and he swore he felt the temperature of the room drop. After all she wasn't supposed to be the one sitting there. 

 

"Jung Jessica?"

Leeteuk was greeted by silence. He was about to call her name again when he was cut off.

 

"Jessica noona! It's nice seeing you here!"

Vice President Lee Seungri, greeted Jessica happily, oblivious to the cold aura the girl was emanating.

 

"Yeah, it's nice to be here"

But the seniors inside the room knew she was annoyed to be put upon this situation.