What an offer

And, they say three's a crowd
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi so thanks for the reviews of my teaser but seriously this is fic is not a damn love triangle. I am not going to say it again. It’s a healthy poly relationship sure there will be some typical “jealous” moments because they’re human beings, but I swear if someone says again it’s a love triangle when it’s not I will lose my mind. Anyway, plz enjoy.


 

A brown-haired woman was trying to get up out of bed but kept getting pulled back to her slightly taller monolid partner for more kisses. She’s going to be late for sure if her girlfriend doesn’t stop kissing her so much.

 

“Do you really have to go?” The blonde questions hotly in the brunette’s ear.

 

“Yes, baby. You know I have to go.”

 

“I don’t want you to go.”

 

The brunette is pulled into another hot kiss that feels like it will leave her breathless. Her girlfriend will be the end of her. Irene knows she’s going to have to gain the upper hand otherwise she will never get out of here. The shorter of the two her girlfriend’s abs with her fingers gently caressing the skin. It feels good at first but Irene then pinches hard.

 

“Rene.” The monolid whines some. The way her girlfriend whines amuses her and she leans over to kiss her cheek.

 

“Don’t worry, Seul. I’ll not leave you for long. I’m meeting with Hyun today. It’s been awhile since I’ve seen her.”

 

Seulgi nods in understanding. She knows her girlfriend and her best friend try to meet as often as they can. But today is the first day in so long that Seulgi has off from work and she was hoping to spend it with Irene. The brunette then straddles her slightly taller girl and smiles down at her.

 

“Don’t be mad at me, baby.”

 

“I’m not, Rene. It’s just my first day off in a long time, and I was hoping to have my girlfriend all to myself.”

 

Irene knows because lately they’ve both been busy with their own work. It’s been hard to link up like they want to. She leans down to kiss her girlfriend.

 

“You will still have your girlfriend all to yourself when I get back. Now, show me that smile I love.”

 

Seulgi pretends to be upset and does her best frown face. It only makes Irene laugh out loud and squeezes her cheeks together to make the monolid woman laugh.

 

“There, now that’s what I want to see. Before I go there is something I do want to tell you.”

 

Seulgi sits up more with Irene still straddling her, but now Seulgi has her arms around her waist. She has a good feeling as to what Irene wants to tell her.

 

“You remember what we talked about the other night.”

 

“Kind of hard to forget, sweetie.” Seulgi nods as how could she have really forgotten what her girlfriend suggested to her. A part of her still can’t believe Irene really and truly suggested what she did.

 

“Well, I’m going to ask Hyun what she thinks. I’m sure she’ll say yes.”

 

Seulgi has known both her girlfriend Irene and her best friend Bae Joohyun since they were smaller kids. She at one time like everyone else thought the two were twins because the resemblance is really uncanny. There were times Seulgi for sure was confused about who she was talking to. The only thing that saved her was when Joohyun started to need glasses and that helped some. At the same time her girlfriend and best friend still liked to play tricks on the blonde to make her confused about who she was talking to. It luckily doesn’t work anymore because she’s been dating Irene for many years.

 

Now, they have a very good and healthy relationship. The communication is and has always been excellent. They talk things out before a problem can further escalate. They have a lot of fun together all the time, and understand each other better than most anyone. The is ing fantastic as they really have on a frequent basis as often as they can. Nothing could have still prepared Seulgi for what her girlfriend suggested. Irene blew her mind when she made the suggestion about being in a poly relationship with herself and Joohyun too.

 

“Are you sure, Rene?” Seulgi has to ask again. She is still a bit unclear as to why her girlfriend wants this. From the way she explained it Seulgi is going to be their shared girlfriend. As long as Joohyun agrees of course. They would then enter a healthy and honest poly relationship with all parties aware of what’s going on. Seulgi thinks the one who is winning most out of this is herself.

 

“Yes, Seul. Listen, it’s not crazy at all. You are an amazing girlfriend and she is my very best friend. I know this could work. Plus, I know she likes you.”

 

This is news to Seulgi. She has been friends with Joohyun a long time. There’s nothing that would suggest that the other woman likes her. But Seulgi knows her girlfriend and Irene pays attention very well, even if she sometimes comes across like she doesn’t.

 

“What?”

 

Irene nods. “Babe, we both liked you back in high school. But Hyun is a great friend. She backed out when she saw you and I pretty much getting together. I also know you like her, Seul.” Irene smiles and caresses her chin. Well, Irene isn’t wrong. Seulgi thinks Joohyun is a nice and clearly a beautiful girl. Since she looks exactly like the girlfriend she loves so. Plus, there are things Seulgi can talk to and share with Joohyun that Irene isn’t interested in. With that being said Seulgi has always kept everything completely friendly with her and Joohyun. She loves Irene and has never thought of being unfaithful to her, those feelings for Joohyun aside.

 

“But…”

 

“No, I know what you’re thinking. You’re not being unfaithful to me. This will be a poly relationship, Seul. As long as Hyun agrees and well you also have to agree. Nothing changes with us, baby. You’re still my girlfriend and I’m yours.”

 

“I’ll just be Joohyun’s too?”

 

“Yes, exactly. Do you feel better now, hm?” The brunette nuzzles her neck affectionately with some soft kisses. Seulgi nods that she does feel better after their talk. She just doesn’t think Joohyun will agree to such a thing. At least, the thought has probably never crossed the other woman’s mind. Irene is soon getting off of her to finish getting herself ready to meet with Joohyun. The brunette is sure that Joohyun will agree. Her girlfriend is a great girlfriend and Irene knows she will be equally great to Joohyun. There is not any other person in the world she would offer this to.


 

Meanwhile, Bae Joohyun is going to be stuck at work for a little while longer. She will most likely be late for meeting with her best friend. She and Irene have been close friends since they were kids, bonding at first over the fact that they looked very similar in appearance. Joohyun remembers being shocked to see another little girl that looked so much like her that she asked her parents if there was anyway she had a twin. Her parents assured her that she was the only child they had. But that didn’t mean they weren’t shocked to meet Irene who looked very much like their daughter.

 

It was also fun to trick people from time to time when they were teens. People would confuse them anyway and they did call each other twin for fun. Joohyun remembers the fun she and Irene had playing tricks on Irene’s girlfriend Seulgi. The poor monolid girl used to confuse them all the time and fall for the prank until finally being able to tell who was who. There was also another reason as to why Joohyun enjoyed taking part in tricking Seulgi. She herself had such a humongous crush on her that it was very embarrassing. Back in high school she did want to be more than friends, however she saw Irene and Seulgi growing closer naturally and she couldn’t interfere. The dark-haired woman still remembers the conversation like yesterday.

 

(Flashback)

 

Joohyun was sleeping over at Irene’s house for the weekend and they would be going to school together on Monday. It’s always fun when she’s with her best friend, and this sleepover gives them more time to hang out. They binged watched movies, ate so much junk upon junk, and somehow still managed to do their homework. Now, Joohyun was in her pajamas on her side of Irene’s huge bed and about to text Seulgi. She’s finally feeling brave enough to ask the cute artist out on a date. But the sound of a body falling into bed stops her.

 

“Hey, twin!” Irene laughs and hugs her. “What are you doing?”

 

“N-Nothing!” Joohyun put her phone away. She’s not about to text Seulgi now with her best friend here. Irene shrugs and lays down.

 

“Anyway, guess what!”

 

“What?”

 

“You know how I like Seulgi, right?”

 

“Yeah.” Joohyun knows. She knows Irene likes Seulgi too. It’s why she’s been sensitive and careful. She didn’t want her best friend to be hurt because she likes Seulgi too.

 

“Well, guess who asked her out!” Irene laughs excitedly.

 

“Oh, did you ask her?”

 

“Yes!” Irene nods. “I waited until after dance class because I wanted to get her alone. She always has so much girls around her and it’s damn annoying.”

 

Joohyun nods in agreement. Seulgi is so cute and nice too. She’s friendly and kind to everyone. It of course gets her fangirls without even trying.

 

“Well, I asked her. She was so cute too, after because she didn’t know I liked her. But we’re going out next weekend.”

 

“I’m happy for you, Rene.”

 

(End)


 

Joohyun was genuinely happy for her best friend. She saw the way Seulgi and Irene were together and there was just no way she could ever interfere. Joohyun always kept herself in control around the monolid woman. Although, she really enjoys going to art museums with Seulgi and watching her draw. Joohyun never crossed the line in anyway, and would never do anything to jeopardize her friendship with her very best friend.

 

“Finally, the last file.” Joohyun sighs and pushes up her glasses. She was worried for a moment she would be here doing paperwork all day, and she is ready to get out of here to meet

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter