Chapter 2

I See You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

Author’s Note:

Hello!! Sorry for the late update hahaha.. I had a little trouble writing the next chapter of the story. But here it is now haha. Thank you also for subscribing to my story. I didn’t think that there would be any subscriber lol. And if there’s any mistakes please feel free to comment J Now back to the story~ I hope you enjoy the story and thank you for waiting~

 

                Taehyung can’t take his mind off of the man since their encounter at the rooftop of their company. There’s this gut feeling in him that keeps telling him that he should talk to the man. Maybe it’s fate that leads them to each other.

But how?? I am certain that the moment he sees me, he will definitely run away from me. Hmmmmm

I need a lot of information about him… especially his name.. I need some kind of plan… or maybe I should just pester him straight on…

 

With that in mind, Taehyung decided to go back to their building the next day.

 

 

The next day…

 

Jungkook attended his work the next day with big bags under his eyes. It was because he wasn’t able to sleep well last night, thinking about someone who he definitely doesn’t want to see right now. He was feeling dreadful and hope that the next day won’t come. But alas it wasn’t possible. Upon arriving near his desk, he became wary of his surroundings, scanning the area while looking for someone.

 

Minseok, being an observant person, noticed this behavior of Jungkook and figured that he should approach the said man.

 

“Jungkook, are you alright? Are you looking for someone?” Minseok asked while tapping the shoulders of Jungkook who flinched upon the contact. Minseok raised his eyebrows as if asking what was going on with him.

“I’m alright sir. It’s nothing to worry about. And no. I’m not looking for anyone.”

“Alright, if you say so. Just don’t disappear on me again, okay?”

“Yes sir.” Jungkook answered back.

                After his boss/friend left him to resume his work, he suddenly felt like someone is watching him from behind because he unexpectedly felt a chill run down his spine. Because of this, he quickly turned his head to where he feels someone is watching. To his surprise there is no one there at the corner.

Oh . Is it him?!? But I don’t see him…

Hmmmm maybe it’s just my imagination… oh well back to work.

Little did he know that there really is someone looking at h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter