Chapter 7

A Pack of Seven

*** Chapter 7 ***

 

Yoongi entered the magnae’s room where he found them clenching tightly to each other, but they did nothing more. He told them slowly about what they had been thinking. Hearing the idea, Jimin immediately encouraged the younger alpha.

“Go for him, Kook. You like him,” he said genuinely.

“But hyung... he likes you...” Jungkook replied.

“No...”

“You are the one who instigates his heat. He is responding to you..” the younger tried to keep his mind clear.

They heard someone was coming for them. It was Seokjin.

“Boys...” the oldest said. “Taehyung kept murmuring both your names...”

Both Jimin and Jungkook widened their eyes.

“He is trying to deny it,” Seokjin continued. “But I think he needs both of you... right there...”

Jimin and Jungkook looked at each other for some solid seconds.

Downstairs, Namjoon and Hoseok could not close their mouth and kept gaping widely as they saw Jimin and Jungkook came out from their room and climbed down. They did hesitate for some moment when they had arrived in Taehyung’s door. Jungkook turned to look at Seokjin, and the older was cheering silently.

Jungkook and Jimin looked at each other once again, before Jimin circled his arm to the younger waist, and then together, they entered Taehyung’s room, and closed the door behind them.

“You sure about this, hyung?” Namjoon still could not hide his surprise.

“We’ll know it after few hours,” Seokjin answered. “You are right, Jimin and Jungkook are inseparable.”

“But what about Taehyungie?” Hoseok was genuinely concerned.

“They will work it out... somehow...” Yoongi chose to believe on their magnaes.

Partially, the older boys knew, if they parted the omega from the alphas now, things would no longer be the same between them. And the hyungs did not want to lose any of their three magnaes. They believe that Taehyung, Jimin, and Jungkook were mature enough, and they should be able to resolve their relation themselves.

 

Soon, they could feel that the thickening pheromones were dwelling into something else. For hours, the hyungs were waiting in silent and high alert if something went wrong. They could hear the noises, it was obvious, but it was nothing scary and threatening.

And later, they finally smelled it; the unique scents that indicated if something was happening.

“The knot...” Hoseok held his nose high in the air. “It’s happening.”

“Jungkook is knotting!” Seokjin almost yelled.

“Wait...” Yoongi stopped the hype. “Jimin... Jimin is knotting too!”

“Both of them? At the same time?” Hoseok gaped in horror, but then Taehyung’s sweet lovely scent hit him too. He looked at Namjoon to see if his boyfriend sensed it too.

“Taehyungie is submitting to both of them,” Namjoon stated his suspicion. “No way!” it was hard for him to believe it.

“Three-way-bond...” Hoseok took a deep breath. “How is this even possible?”

“We do evolve into new things we could not imagine before,” Seokjin said in calm manner. “Taehyungie is the answer to the inseparable Jimin and Jungkook. We should accept it.”

“But can Taehyung handle them?” Hoseok was still skeptical.

“What do you think?” Seokjin asked him back.

Hoseok sniffed the air once again, but it was not easy for him to believe although his nose said so. “I think he is okay... and he is... happy...”

Seokjin chuckled. “And so are Jimin and Jungkook.”

“Really?” Namjoon was concerned too. And both Seokjin and Yoongi nodded in unison.

“Now let’s leave the boys alone. They know what they are doing,” Seokjin tapped his friends’ shoulders, and few moments later, they busied themselves with their own business while the thick pheromones kept filling the whole house.

 

*******

 

The next morning, Taehyung was awake with him being sandwiched between Jimin and Jungkook. The alphas were still sleeping, their bodies were still hot, but Taehyung was feeling so much better. He was not feeling the heat pain anymore, or perhaps, for the time being.

Taehyung saw that Jimin was sleeping in peaceful expression. He turned and found that Jungkook was having the same expression too. He could see that the both alphas were happy. He remembered everything they did yesterday. He felt that both alphas were hugging him gently too, their arms entangled to each other right on top of his belly.

But somehow, Taehyung felt like crying.

He sobbed quietly as he could not move much between those muscular alphas.

Some minutes later, Jimin was waking up, because he could hear some faint noise. He was surprised when he saw Taehyung weeping in silence, but trails of tears were already wetting the omega’s face.

“Taetae... what happened? Why are you crying?” Jimin was utterly confused.

Taehyung covered his face with his hands and shook his head.

“Tae... why? Are you hurt?” Jimin tried to take Taehyung’s hands away.

Taehyung was still not answering, while slowly, Jungkook was waking up too.

The youngest was also deadly confused when he realized that their omega baby was crying. He did not know if anything went wrong. He thought Taehyung was happy.

“Hyung.. what happened?” Jungkook brushed Taehyung’s cheek gently. “Did we hurt you?”

“No...” Taehyung answered softly.

“Then why?” Jimin asked again.

“I’m sorry...” Taehyung tried to muffle his cry with his hand, but both alphas would not let him do so.

“Sorry? For what, hyung?” Jungkook was baffled. As a sensitive person, and especially, since he was knotted with Taehyung, he could really feel it that Taehyung was having problem. The omega was sad about something.

“Taetae...” Jimin whispered softly, caressing Taehyung’s head gently. “Baby, please... tell us... what happened?”

“I’m sorry...” Taehyung sobbed. “I... I... should not stay.. between you.. I’m such a ...”

Jimin tilted his head, and then he looked at Jungkook.

“Ssshhh.. baby...” Jimin calmed him down and kept caressing his cheek. “What are you talking about? You are not...a . We want you.. We both want you.. and we cannot step aside for each other. We are the one at fault here...”

“Yes, hyung,” Jungkook added. “We are the one who should be sorry. We should not force you to take both of us...”

“But...” Taehyung hiccupped. “You did not force me... I... I want you... two...” the omega kept crying. “In the end... I could not... be satisfied... with only one alpha... for myself... I’m... such a ! They were right!!”

The two alphas could not understand Taehyung’s rant as he kept crying and weeping. It took them long enough to calm the omega down, and ensured him countless time that it was both of them who wanted –scratch it, needed– they needed to have Taehyung for themselves.

“What makes you so sad, Tae?” Jimin asked softly. He was hugging Taehyung in his arms, while Jungkook was pressing tightly from the other side, rubbing the omega’s arm, and kissing the left crook softly where he had left his mark on Taehyung's body. Jimin’s mark was on the other side of the omega’s neck.

“Did something bad happen to you in the past?” Jungkook eventually asked.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook and blinked rapidly.

“I could feel it,” Jungkook speak softly. “Even before we became closer, I knew you must have your own history. The smiling Taehyung I see on your family photograph is not the same Taehyung I know in my class.”

“Yeah, Tae. I could feel it too,” Jimin went along. “I know there must be a reason why Sejin-hyung is so over-protective to you. And I know that it must be... so hard for you...” Jimin’s delicate hand kept caressing his omega. “But I want you to know... now that you have Kookie and me around you, we’ll never let anything harm you again. You are safe with us... forever...”

“It’s true, hyung,” Jungkook ensured. “You don’t have to tell us now if you are not ready for it. And believe us… no matter what happen, we’ll always be by your side...” he whispered softly. “Although I do hope that you will come to trust us completely someday, and share everything with us. Because now, we’ll always be together…”

Taehyung sobbed again.

“But.. But... I’m... dirty...”

Jimin kissed his crown. “What are you saying?” he chuckled a little to release the tension from the omega. “You are so pure and beautiful, like an angel descending from heaven. We are the dirty ones because we taint you...”

“No...” Taehyung shook his head strongly. “You guys are the angels...”

“Okay... let’s say we are all angels then,” Jimin was genuinely giggling because Taehyung became a hundred times cuter as he was pouting.

Even Jungkook could not help but to steal a kiss on Taehyung’s cheek. Taehyung was blushing shyly for this affection.

“I’d love to stay here and cuddling all day with you, hyungdeul,” Jungkook said. “But I think, we need to eat something now. We haven’t been eating anything since yesterday, and, I think the heat wave will be incoming again anytime soon.”

“Yeah, you’re right,” Jimin snapped into reality too. “Let’s get dressed and eat something.”

The three of them rose from the bed quickly. Taehyung’s cheeks were blushed in hot red again as they got dressed; he got a VIP view of the muscular alphas’ bare bodies. And he was reminded once again about how those bodies had been treating his last night.

Both alphas found it to be so cute that they almost give up on the idea to have a meal if their minds did not slap them to just get out of the room.

The hyungs were genuinely happy to see their magnaes looked all well and happy although they were obviously tired. Seokjin happily cooked them delicious meals every time they needed it; whenever they could take a break on their heavy physical engagement.

Jimin’s rut should have ended already, but since Taehyung was still in heat because he was still answering to Jungkook, Jimin was still dragged to stay with them. Neither Jungkook nor Taehyung wanted to leave Jimin alone.

Seokjin was seriously thinking if he should buy a bigger bed, with special extra large measurements if they must, so that the bed could fit those three grown up boys.

But before he could think about the changes that would happen in the house, he suddenly remembered something else.

“Birth control!!” he suddenly shouted when seven of them were having a dinner. “Taehyung is not taking any birth control at all!”

“It’s okay, hyung. I can’t take it anyway. It is not good for my body,” Taehyung replied calmly.

But the other hyungs were shooting deadly glares to Jimin and Jungkook.

“Boys...” Namjoon hissed.

“Of course they would not remember to spit it outside...” Hoseok was judging from their expressions. “Blame it to the knots...”

Taehyung kept looking back and forth between the hyungs and his mates, and he realized what the olders meant.

“I don’t mind actually,” he said. “I love children. I will be thrilled to bear my own pups soon.”

“But you are still young, Tae,” Yoongi tried to remind him.

“It’s not a problem for me,” Taehyung admitted lightly. “I know my own body. I’m over twenty now. I will not delay having kids if I have met my mate, when I’m still young and strong. And now I am. I’m just worried that my pups will be just like me.”

“Well, babe,” Jungkook braced himself to escape from the hyungs’ deadly glares. “I won’t complaint a little bit if our pups are just like you. You are gorgeous.”

“No,” Taehyung interrupted him. “I mean... What if they are weak and troublesome, like me?”

It was Jimin’s turn to assure his omega. “First of all, dear, you are not troublesome.”

“Yeah,” Hoseok could not help but to agree to it. Taehyung was lovely. “And to say that you are able to handle two young unmated alphas in rut, at once... I don't think that weak is a proper word...”

Taehyung’s cheeks blushed like ripe tomatoes upon hearing those words.

“If our pups could be at least as cute as you,” Jimin pinched that adorable cheek lightly. “I will be more than happy.”

The next thing that happened was Taehyung’s cheeks were crushed by both Jimin’s and Jungkook’s lips on each side, which made the omega felt much warmer and loved all of sudden, and all the hyungs face-palmed themselves because now their magnaes were being too obvious with their public display affection; while they could not tease them again as now the youngest alphas already had an omega on their own.

“Okay, now finish your dinner and you can go back to your room, boys,” Seokjin tapped the table with his fork, and everyone quickly went back to their food.

The magnaes could not stop giggling to each other.

 

*******

Epilogue: 10 years later

*******

 

Seokjin was walking impatiently to the apartment next door. Since they had kids, the magnaes were living separately from their hyungs, because their pups needed more space to live. But Seokjin managed to get them the apartment right next to their house.

Needless to say, he knew the magnaes’ passcode too.

“Park Jimin! Jeon Jungkook!” Seokjin yelled as soon as he entered the youngers’ house.

“Sshh... hyung... don’t yell!” Namjoon hissed slowly. He was following his mate of course, and so were Yoongi and Hoseok who were steps behind them. “The pups are probably napping.”

“I don’t care. They need to listen to it too, so they won’t become something like their dads,” the oldest still spoke impatiently.

“Hyung... What’s going on?” Taehyung walked out of his room and calmly greeted his brothers.

“Where are your alphas?”

Taehyung silently pointing at the room he’d just left, and soon after, the two alphas were coming out from the room. They heard Seokjin’s yell just now. They knew what was coming for them. The doctor had just left their house, and surely, Seokjin must have made the man to stop by his house to tell him the news. The oldest had gotten rid of his fear of doctors when he started having kids.

Seokjin quickly approached them and snapped their heads. “Seventh pup?! Really?!” Seokjin kept yelling at his brothers. “Do you think Taehyung is a baby producing machine?! Huh?!”

Jimin and Jungkook knew their place not to argue with this oldest omega, because Seokjin actually had scolded them enough since Taehyung had been pregnant and giving birth non-stop these past years, and they had six pups already. Four for Jimin, and two for Jungkook.

“Hyung...” Taehyung stopped the older omega for hitting his alphas. “Don’t be mad at them. I’m the one who wants it.”

“But, Tae...” Seokjin argued. “I barely remember your true body shape because you keep being pregnant for years. Aren’t they over-exploiting you enough? Seven kids? Really? And what if this time is a twin again?”

Jimin was the one who had twin omegas.

“Then it will be great, hyung..” Taehyung kept smiling. “I will be very happy.”

“Tae...”

“And most likely, this time, it is Jungkook’s. He’s been very active these weeks...” the younger added.

Jungkook was slightly blushing although Seokjin shot him another dead glare.

“Ah... Jungkookie wants to make it even,” Hoseok spoke. “I have three pups, Namjoonie had three pups, so he has to have three too, at least...”

Their magnae dared to smirk.

“Yeah,” he proudly admitted. “Then at least we’ll have seven pups, just like how we were seven.” Jungkook lightly sniffed around Seokjin. “And I think yours will be seven too...”

Seokjin raised his eyebrows. “What do you mean?”

Hoseok smirked too as Namjoon went stiff. Yoongi looked at his cousin, and then to the oldest omega.

“Ah...” Yoongi said nothing more.

“What is it?” Seokjin glared at his lover.

“Don’t ask me,” Yoongi shrugged his shoulder. “I am sterilized already after having my third pup. It’s enough for me and Hobi.”

And suddenly Seokjin realized something because he was touching his own belly. As usual, alphas knew it better about omegas, even faster than the said omega himself.

“Do you guys think I need to run for my life?” Namjoon asked ironically.

“Go ahead, hyung,” Jimin naughtily showed him the door.

“Kim Namjoon!” Seokjin yelled. “You better work you off in that parliament!!”

And the five adults were giggling when they saw Seokjin slapped Namjoon’s as they disappeared from the door to the hallway.

 

*** THE END ***

 

Hi readers… Thanks to every one of you who read up to this point.

How do you think about this story? I would like to hear some feedbacks. I want to know if you enjoyed it or not. It’s absolutely okay even in you left me some critics, I would gladly accept that.
(In case you are hoping for some ty scene, I just wanna tell you that I want to keep this book clean without that M rate.) =P

Please leave some comments below so I’ll know how you feel.

And now that this story is done, I’ll try to concentrate back to my Inner Palace. I hope I will get the right mood to continue that story.

I would like to thank you again for reading, subscribing, commenting, and upvoting my story. I am grateful for the walls too. I truly enjoyed reading all the feedbacks. Thanks for all your support. It means a lot to me.

Keep loving BTS! And see you next time :)