Umbrella

Umbrella
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please let me spill out what's in my random mind.

 

 

“Time heal all wounds,” cliché but true, “But the scars won’t let you forget.”

The cigarette burns freely in between her fingers as she listens, giving her all the time to speak.

“And then if we meet again someday, we will be smiling without feeling any pain,” she looks around as the rain continues to pour.

“I know,” she answers timidly, looking at her as if she already expected that sentence from her. “And from this point, we are strangers, who knows each other’s secrets.”

The blonde nods and continues to watch the rain, “It’s tragically beautiful.”

Moonbyul looks at her, slightly surprised, “What?”

“Us.”

She chuckles in return with a hint of faint bitterness in her voice that went unnoticed by the other, “Sure we are,” she resumes consuming the nicotine inside the lighted stick. “Too beautiful that they won’t see us hurting,”

Silence fell in between them for a couple of moments, the sound of the rain being mute at the meantime.

“God why?” she throws the burning stick on the ground and hugs Yongsun tight, “Why does it have to be you every time?”

Yongsun starts to break down, her shoulders violently shaking as she cries, burying her face on her chest, and still holding the umbrella to shelter them from the rain.

“I wanted to apologize but that will only be a isn’t it?”

Moonbyul taps her forehead b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter