First Day

New Sides

Loona

 

After getting ready for the day, Haseul gathered them for a short meeting in the living room.

 

“Does everyone has everything they needed, books, allowance and schedules?”

 

Everyone nodded.

 

“Let’s go to the bus stop, hurry up cause there’s gonna be little places if we arrive late”

 

Haseul went straight to the door with them following behind. Her hand reaching the door knob but before she could twist it, someone tapped on her shoulder. It was Olivia, she whispered something in her ear. Haseul nodded in agreement of what was being said.

 

“Everyone line up and hold the hands of the person next to you, and make sure you hold them tight, especially Yeojin, Jinsoul, Go won and Chuu. We don’t want you to be lost”

 

Olivia smiled to herself, it was part of her plan, she loves hand holding. She could just hold their hand but she wanted to humiliate, Jinsoul and Yeojin for ruining her gameplay last night. Though, Go won and Chuu weren’t part of her plan.

 

Together, they head to their next stop. Holding hands.

 

 

Dreamcatchers

 

They were gathered at the garage, there were two sets of car, one was electric blue and the other was black. Compared to their rival, they’re more into private transportation.

 

Jiu was driving the black car and her passengers were Siyeon and Handong, they are the ones heading to college. Sua on the other got the other car and was in charge of driving the minors. Although Sua’s driving skills were questionable. She sometimes will drive the car in a zig zag way.

 

Jiu asked Yoohyeon and Dami to take extra care of Gahyeon since she won’t be in the same class and is a year under them. She said to Gahyeon to always be with them when she’s free. And as always, not get too involved and only observe them.

 

They drove off. Luckily, Sua decided to take driving a little serious and they made it in one piece.

 

 

High School

 

Both groups made their way to the Principal’s Office. Unexpectedly, they met on their way there. Both of the group don’t know each others being status and considered them as normal humans. But, Olivia had an uneasy feeling. She took a deep and long breath in. Since, she’s able to shift into a wolf, she has a high keen sense. She smelled roses and vanilla, the rare and non-human smell. Dreamcatchers.

 

She’s still a rookie, but she’s confident in her sense of smell. She kept it to herself, not wanting to report about it yet. All of them set foot into the office. Thankfully, it could fit all of them inside. Olivia eyed them from time to time. This time when she looked at them, she accidentally locked eyes with Gahyeon. The latter averted her eyes away towards the floor.

 

The Principal read all of their documents before introducing herself as Ms. Sunmi. She was the most elegant human that both the groups had ever met. She assigned them to their classroom. Class 1-A, consist of Yeojin and only Yeojin. Class 2-A, consists of Olivia, Go won, Choerry and Gahyeon. And Class 3-A consists of Heejin, Hyunjin, Yoohyeon and Dami.

 

Dreamcatchers could feel someone eyeing them and Gahyeon knew who it was. She didn’t tell her unnies as she was curious who the girl was. The first bell rang indicating that it was time to head for the classroom. Ms.Sunmi called the head teacher of their classroom. They followed behind them.

 

Yeojin was the first one to be dropped off, next was Class 2-A and finally Class 3-A.

 

 

College

 

 

Unlike the minors, the adults sensed each others’ presences. Thanks to leader Haseul and Siyeon. They met one another outside of the college.

 

“Well look what we have here, The Loona. Aren’t you guys supposed to be in the woods or something? Why are you here, near us?” asked Sua in an annoyed tone.

 

“Wait, Haseul unnie how did they knew that me, Olivia and Go won were lost in the woods? Were you guys spying on us?” Chuu looked at them in shock.

 

“Oh, really? We were just guessing since you were ‘one with nature’. Jiu, maybe I have clairvoyance?” Sua voiced out.

 

Jinsoul continued “That is so awesome! Can you hear what I’m thinking?” Jinsoul pressed both of her index fingers on her temple. Focusing. Sua followed by doing the same thing.

 

“You’re thinking of the differences between Legolas and Jingolas”

 

“DAEBAK!” Jinsoul high-fives Sua.

 

Handong and Vivi were staring at each other in silence. But were snapped back into reality when they were called by their members. Because students were coming.

 

“I think we should settle this later, we don’t want to gather attention” Jiu said.

 

The others nodded I agreement.

 

All of them gathered at the Director’s office.