Light and Dark

New Sides

There are two beings that are supposed to influence the naìve humans. Loona and Dreamcatchers. Loona are beings that gives motivations and inspirations through the nature around them. Dreamcatchers are beings that haunts and causes despair through dreams.

Loona has 12 members. They are born from the light. Being connected to nature, they have another secret power. They are able to transform into their designated animals. Dreamcatcher has 7 members. Born from the dark nature of the humans. They are 7 as  the same with the 7 deadly sins.

Olivia was born into the light, Loona. Gahyeon was born into the darkness, Dreamcatcher. Both of them were born to their sides, but their hearts are in the wrong place despite being brought up by their own people. Olivia had a building darkness in her heart that grew each day, despite being the most loyal to their leader. Gahyeon was innocent, unlike her members. She was always curious as to why they are doing what they had to do. The answer was always the same, it's fate.

These two beings are not always in their realms, once in a few years they send the rookies to come down and adapt to the newer environment and changes. This year was time to send them.

They are provided with everything durimg their stay. Both living in a luxurious lifestyle. On earth, the younger ones are needed to be in high school while the older ones are needed to be in college. 

Both of the group had settled down at their place. The Loona members were being told by their leader, Haseul about their schedule. Meanwhile, Dreamcatchers were exploring their accomodation. Not calm at all, each dibbing om what is theirs. Although the slight differences, there were similarities. Both are excited to be here and both of them are same as any teens are.

Loona

"Okay, now that we've settled down, it's time to break down on what the rules are" Haseul said to the girls who gathered at the living room. 

"Firstly, those who are high school raise your hands" 

Heejin, Hyunjin, Choerry, Go won, Olivia and Yeojin rose their hands. 

"Since I can't be there with you, I am putting Heejin in charge of you and secondly, I will assign new names for you"

They were excited on what their names are. Most of them have unusual names for koreans to understand, that's why they are needed to change it.

"Heejin, Hyunjin, Yeojin, Jinsol, and myself, our names shall be the same" 

The called names were seen dissappointed by their names.

"Kim Lip is Kim Jung Eun, Choerry is Choi Yerim, Yves is Ha Sooyoung, Chuu is Kim Jiwoo, Go Won is Park Chae Won and Olivia Hye is Son Hyejoo. Oh and Vivi unnie is Wong Kahei. Any questions?"

Vivi raised her hands and asked why she is only one with a different name. Haseul answered that Vivi was the only one that can speak chinese and has a different vibe and thought that the name suits her. Vivi nodded in acceptance of her naming reasons.

Dreamcatcher

Dreamcatcher were also assigning names by their leader Jiu.

Jiu cleared to get their attention.

"Today's naming is presented and thought of by me, the one and only, your pink princess, JIU" 

Jiu clapped at herself, while the others looked at their leaders as if it's an everyday thing.

"Really? No clappings or wolf-whistling? Fine, I've had better responses in dreams. Okay, first up is of course, Me." 

She took a step forward.

"From now on, I shall be Kim Minji, Sua shall be Kim Bora, Siyeon shall be Lee Siyeon, Handong shall be Han Dong, Yoohyeon shall be Kim Yoohyeon, Dami shall be Lee Yubin and Gahyeon shall be Lee Gahyeon, I am a genius"

They all looked at her 'genius' moment. 

Jiu looked at Gahyeon who was giggling while looking at Siyeon and Sua cracking jokes. Jiu pulled her into an empty room.
Gahyeon asked her what was going on.

"Gahyeon, make that you won't be astray from Yoohyeon and Dami, don't be involved in too much of the pathetic humans interests, I'm worried about you the most. Observe first then pick"

Gahyeon listens to the advice although she already heard it a million times before. Unlike her unnies, she has more light in her heart compared to them. Since, they are still rookies and are not fully dreamcatchers yet, they have a chance to switch sides with the Light Side and Gahyeon is swaying in between both of them as does one person from the opposite side. 

Their heart doesn't know where it belongs.