you are my star (~1)

time lapse (KANG DANIEL X EUNHA)

2 years ago

Eunha is just laying on their bed, scrolling through her phone with a smile as she quickly hearts pictures on her instagram explorer page, unaware of Daniel entering the room with his hands behind his back to hide the bouquet of roses he had decided to buy her for their anniversary. He carefully and quietly walks over to the edge of the bed, Eunha still unaware as her eyes remain on the phone screen before Daniel tackles her lightly onto the bed, earning gasps and soft squeals out of her. He chuckles, keeping one arm behind his back to hide the bouquet with his other hand holding him up as he hovers above her. She giggles softly once seeing her boyfriends face.

"Wow, what a nice surprise," she says with a soft giggle. Daniel chuckles and leans in to peck his girlfriend's lips.

"Mm I've missed you so much, my love," he mumbles against her lips. She cups his face, giving his lips a few more pecks before pulling away a little bit, earning a small pout from him. "Nooo baby don't pull away yet," he whines a little, which happens on rare occassions, puckering his lips as he asks for more kisses. She grins and kisses his lips a few more times.

"That better?"

He nods his head with a soft smile. "Much better," he responds. "You know what day it is?"

Her eyes light up, nodding her head immediately. "Of course I do! its our one year."

He nods in agreement, his eyes twinkling with excitement as she responds with what he wants to hear.

"I got you something."

"You did? baby, you know you didn't have to-"

He places a finger against her lips immediately. "No no no, don't you dare say anything. You're my girlfriend and I love you. I wanted to give you something to remind you of how much I absolutely adore the out of you."

She giggles softly, her cheeks reddening slightly. Despite the amount of time they have been together, he never ceases to make her blush.

Exactly a year ago, Eunha's life had changed for the better. A few months before he had decided to finally ask her out, they had met at the grocery store when she was standing on her tippy toes to try and grab a specific cereal for her siblings. Daniel had approached her with a slight amusement in his eyes as he watched the younger and much smaller girl try to reach for the cereal. He stood beside her before swiftly grabbing the cereal with ease and handing it to her. He looked down at the girl, a small smile forming on his lips as her eyes widen slightly as this handsome man just stood before her. As soon as that day had happened, he had asked for her number so that he could get to know the girl. He was intrigued. As soon as his eyes had met hers, he instantly knew he wanted to keep her with him as long as possible, and that was exactly what he had intended.

"You really didn't have to get me anything."

"Shhh Jung Eunbi. Don't talk," he teases before suddenly pulling out the bouquet of roses from behind his back and placing it between them. She gasps softly, a grin immediately spreading across her face.

"Oh my gosh, Daniel! they're so beautiful..."

"Not as beautiful as my girlfriend of course, but I did want to get you something. That's not all though," he told her before moving so he is sitting beside her. She sits up as well, tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear as she watches her boyfriend reach into his pocket to pull out a small, square shaped box. She arches a brow as he begins to open it. Her eyes instantly widen in shock as the box reveals a small ring embedded with tiny jewels. Her hand flies to as he grins at her, chuckling at the reaction he had received. "Don't worry baby, it's not an engagement ring. It's a promise ring to promise you that you will always have my heart no matter what happens with us, and to promise you that I will always be yours. Although we won't get married anytime soon of course, this ring symbolizes how serious I am about you and how I do want us to get married in the future, that is if you will have me," he sincerely tells her, holding her gaze as she tries her best to hold back any tears threatening to leave her eyes.

"I-I don't know what to say..."

"You don't have to say anything. You just have to accept my promise proposal," he says with a soft smile. She immediately nods, and he chuckles, slipping the ring onto her finger before gently pulling the girl onto his lap, wrapping her arms around her tiny frame. He peppers her cheeks with kisses, using one of his thumbs to wipe away her tears. "My precious baby girl don't cry..." he whispers against her soft cheek. She sniffles softly and places the roses gently beside her as she uses her arm to wipe her eyes.

"I can't help it...you did so much for me, I'm just so overwhelmed with a lot of emotion right now."

"Well, now you know how much I truly care about you and want us to last," he softly tells her as he takes her hands in his, entwining their fingers gently. She nods her head, wiping her eyes once more as she rests her head against his chest. He places a soft kiss against her temple, giving her hands a gentle squeeze.

"We will definitely last I believe. Everyday just feels so magical with you, you know?" she says, tilting her head up slightly to gaze up at him. He smiles softly, leaning down to give her lips a loving peck.

"Ever since meeting you, goddamn, I have never been so in love with someone like I am with you. You are by far the best thing that has ever happened to me, and if I were to suddenly lose you, I really don't know how I would ever be able to move on from you. You're my sunshine, my star, and the love of my life that I want to cherish and hold onto for as long as I live. You're so special to me, Jung Eunbi, and I want you to always remember that no matter what happens with us. Okay?"

"You won't ever have to worry about something happening with us, Daniel. I believe we will last a very very very long time," she sincerely tells him, nuzzling the crook of his neck as his arms tighten around her. He rests his head gently against hers, thumb lightly caressing the back of her hand as he continues to hold her tightly in his arms. He closes his eyes momentarily, relishing in the moment as he continues to hold his number one girl in his arms. He smiles softly at the thought of being able to relive this moment for the rest of their lives, or so he thought. 

"I love you," he whispers softly as he continues to hold her.

"I love you too," she responds lightly. He opens his eyes briefly to look down at her. He gently tilts her chin up so he can capture her lips with his. She cups his face lightly, lips responding to his as he kisses her ever so gently. He lays her down on the bed, propping himself up with his hands on either side of her as he keeps his lips attached to hers, the kiss remaining soft, innocent, and special to the both of them. The kiss lasts for a few moments before he pulls away, resting his forehead against hers, eyes gazing into hers. She blushes lightly as his finger travels along her cheek, admiring every inch of her, reminding him of why he fell for her in the first place.

"This brings me back to the moment I first kissed you. You were a blushing mess. You were so shy," he chuckles lightly as she smacks his arm softly.

"Shush, don't bring up that moment. That was an embarrassing time for me."

"Baby, you were so cute I just wanted to kiss you all over, but of course I didn't wanna scare you away just yet," he teases her with a smile.

"Oh trust me, you have many times."

"Oh?" he questions with an arched brow. She tries not to giggle, and nods her head wtih an expressionless reaction. He smirks lightly, trailing his fingers along her side, prodding at her gently earning a soft squeal.

"Yah!"

"Huh?" he questions again. "I scared you?" he asks as he begins to poke at her sides once more.

"Daniel!" she exclaims with a soft giggle, squirming slightly underneath him. 

"Then tell me the truth," he teases as his fingers remain on her sides. She giggles softly, squirming underneath him as he continues to tickle her relentlessly. She squeals, trying to push his hands away, but he easily takes her hands in his, pinning her arms above her with a small smirk on his face. He leans towards her, lips brushing against hers as he teases her. "Mm?" 

Her words catch in as she tries to form a coherent sentence with Daniel's face a mere couple of inches away from hers. 

"I-"

"Hmm?" he asks with a slight chuckle as he gives her lips a quick peck before simply and casually moving himself off the bed, ruffling his hair lightly as he makes his way to the door. She gasps softly, raising a brow as she sits up in confusion. "Come on baby, it's time for me to prepare my famous ketchup sandwiches for our anniversary dinner," he teases before leaving the room without another word. Her jaw drops slightly as he just walks away without another glance, despite what had just happened a few seconds ago. 

UGH KANG DANIEL, YOU!

~*~

OK GUYS HELLO IM SORRY I DISAPPEARED FOR SOME TIME!! ive been so busy lately hence why i wasnt able to add to my jjk x eunha story, WHICH BTW I WILL BE CONTINUING DONT WORRY, but anyway im in seoul now for studies and i just recently saw daniel in the flesh and now my fangirling side is back and i wanted to create a story in honor of both my husband and wife hehehe. sorry this chapter is a bit short, but ill try and update once a week and if im lucky, then twice