I'm addicted to you

Perfect

The sun was shining throuh the curtains. Jinwoo woke up tangled in his bedsheets. He felt miserable he wanted to drink less alcohol but he couldn't reject Mino's offer from yesterday. Mino. 

The first thing in his mind was Mino. Jinwoo closed his eyes again fighting his thoughts. It was hard for him. He wanted to tell Mino everything but he couldn't. Jinwoo know he would regret it the next morning and besides he didn't want to pressure Mino with his silly problems.  He was left alone with his emotions. If Jinwoo only could talk to someone about his feelings. 

He felt like crying again. Lately it became a habit. When neither Mino nor manager Simon were at home he cried almost for hours. 

That's why he started to write his feelings down to paper. And one day he noticed that it would be the perfect song. Jinwoo thought it was an easier way to tell the world that he was attracted to guys.  

                                                                                         

Everyone was already having their breakfast, but when Jinwoo came the members stopped eating and looked worried to him. 

"Morning Hyung!" Seungyoon greeted Jinwoo with a reassuring smile. Jinwoo was very thankful to him not mentioning anything about yesterday. "Hi everyone!" he took a seat next to Seungyoon and ordered an Iced Americano hoping it will cool him down a bit. The others continued eating  and talked about their plans for the next week but Jinwoo didn't pay any attention to what exactly they were talking about. 

"Hyung, Hyung Hyuung are you still there?..." Mino waved his hand left and right in front of Jinwoo. "Um yes what?" asked Jinwoo irritated. "Do you have any schedules next week?" Mino looked him right in the eyes to find the answer somewhere in it. Jinwoo noticed that s expected some news or updates but he only shook his head and took a sip from his Americano. Seunghoon managed to change the subject and soon they were talking about variety shows. 

They spent the afternoon visiting some famous areas in town. But they came back earlier because of the concert they still had. It was the last one in Japan and Jinwoo felt kinda sad because he loved being distracted and loved by his fans. 

                                                                                           

Jinwoo found himself breathing uneven behind the stage. He was nervous but it was nothing new. He counted the minutes before the show. A staff member checked all the microphones and he could hear the crowd scream whenever a person appeared on stage. He loved and hated those moments before the actual concert started. He was always afraid to do something wrong. His insecurities killed him so he took out his phone and started to play a game before Winner was ready to start their last Everywhere Tour in Japan. 

He was startled when he felt cold hands on his shoulder. "Are you ready?" Seunghoon smiled. "I guess so" Jinwoo answered putting away his mobile phone and leaving with Seunghoon the MakeUp room. "Three minutes to go" said Seungyoon when they reached the others. Now they were all waiting until their manager said they could go on stage. Mino and Seungyoon discussed last things about the venue.  "What if I expose my song today? I don't have anything to lose right?" Jinwoo thought right in that moment when they went up and all lights were shining on them. 

 

"Jinwoo get ready! You're next to perform your solo stage." said a staff member walking towards Jinwoo who was already sweating like never before . He didn't know what to do. His heart was pounding so fast that he could feel it through his white shirt. In the background he heard Mino singing the last verses of Body and he never felt more proud of him. "If he can do this, I can do it too." Jinwoo was at the edge of his nerves but managed to say to the staff member who was now standing next to him that he won't sing "Untitled" even though he loved that song. "Now or never" whispered Jinwoo to himself leaving the man with a shocked face behind. 

Now he was standing all alone in front of thousands of people. The crowd was quiet expecting few words from Jinwoo. But he was standing there like stone until he saw Mino's face lurking from under the stage. He met his eyes and suddenly Jinwoo was not afraid anymore. 

"I'm going to sing a new song which i wrote so cheer a lot for me" he said timidly into the microphone. The crowd was going crazy again and he finally gained more confidence when he heard his name all over the place. "This song is called Girl Crush!" 

I got a girl crush
Hate to admit it but
I got a heart rush
Ain't slowing down
I got it real bad
Want everything she has
That smile and that midnight laugh
She's giving you now

I want to taste her lips
Yeah, 'cause they taste like you
I want to drown myself
In a bottle of her perfume
I want her long blonde hair
I want her magic touch
Yeah, 'cause maybe then
You'd want me just as much
I got a girl crush
I got a girl crush

.....

Jinwoo finished his song with tears running down his cheeks but he wasn't crying of sadness he was grateful and happy. He was still unable to move. His heart felt so light and just in that moment he realized what he did. He finally showed his song to the world and he couldn't be more happier.  Jinwoo was still trembling until he heard a very familiar voice from underneath the stage. 

"Hyung, Jinwoo hyung !!" Mino held his hand up to help Jinwoo coming down from stage. 

 

To be continued...

 

Ahh it took me so long to write this. But I promise you I'll hurry up with the next chapter even though I'm not sure if you like the story. The song from above is called "Girl Crush" by Little Big Town. I listened to Harry Styles version because I like his version a lot. I thought the song was perfect for this story. What is your opinion?