Secrets

Perfect

"Ok we move on to the next question. Jinwoo pick a paper from this basket and read the question out loud." said the MC and watched inpatiently how Jinwoo put his hands inside the pumpkin basket.

He read from the piece of paper: "Is there anything that your band mates don't know like a secret?" 

He began to feel hot and tried to maintain his facial expression and to think about a proper answer. The atmosphere in this little room changed and he could feel all eyes on him. 

"Actually there is something that nobody knows. I recently wrote a song and I thought about to record it in the studio but it's nothing important and I don't think it is that good." 

He nervously looked over to Mino and Seungyoon to read their faces as soon as he said that. The smile on Mino's face made him feel better. Jinwoo didn't want to make a big deal about it and he was only being honest to the questions but he knew that when the interview was over, he would have to explain himself especially to Yoon. 

The MC was the first person to break the silence and he easily laughed it off. His reaction made Jinwoo a bit mad. He genuinely answered the questions and now he wasn't even taken seriously. 

"What a ! It wasn't even worth it to spill it like that!" thought Jinwoo. 

They continued the interview as nothing happened but Jinwoo's confidence was gone and he barely spoke again, afraid that he would say something that he shouldn't again. 

                                                     

"Hyung!! WHAT ON EARTH WAS THAT!??!?!"  Seunghoon yelled in the car on their way back to the hotel. "First I didn't want to lie to you and the interviewer. And Second I don't think it's a huge thing. You all write songs without telling me every time." 

"But but that's different Hyung, you're not usually the person who writes songs. You should have told us before. Now it's on Japanese TV and it sure will be on the news." 

"Yes I know and what about it? You know I'm really tired and I don't want to discuss it here now with you!" 

Jinwoo looked disappointed away and leaned against the cold window of the car to see the night city lights pass by. 

 

                                

Back in his hotel room Jinwoo thought again about his actions earlier on that day. He was concerned about Winner but he was also mad at Seunghoon for accusing him to be not that type of boy who writes songs... 

Still laying on the bed with his mind full of thoughts Jinwoo suddenly heard a little knock on the door. At first he thought it was Seungyoon who wanted to clear things up and try to understand his mind but then he was surprised when he saw a half asleep Mino in his sleeping robe standing in front of him.

"Hyung can I come in ?" Mino asked calmly.  

A little confused Jinwoo opened the door wider and Mino dragged himself into that room. Exhausted from that long day Mino sat quietly on the clean bed covered in white sheets. Jinwoo watched him doing so. 

"So when are we going to celebrate your first Solo Track you made?" Mino asked trying to start the conversation. "Hm I don't know but I'm afraid there won't be such an event. You saw their faces right?" Jinwoo responded. "This was all wrong, I never should've said that." he added and looked asahmed away.

Mino noticed Jinwoo's worries and came closer. He stood right in front of him and looked him in the eyes with his cheeky smile. Jinwoo was stunned. He never noticed how beautiful Mino's facial features were. His sharpy nose, the rose lips and his sparkling almost black eyes. The jawline and his neck. Jinwoo gulped. And before he was making another mistake he took a step back and pushed Mino away. 

"Yaaahh!! Mino!! What are you doing? he yelled.

"I was just trying to suggest to drink some alcohol and to calm you down. You seem so stressed out about everything, try to ignore what the others say and keep doing what you love. Sooner or later they'll understand it and accept your choices. By the way, does your song or little project have a name or was this all a joke?" Mino had a again a big smile on his face and could't take back his excitement. He was craving for more informations about Jinwoo's music. 

"Remember you don't drink anymore." said Jinwoo coldly. He tried to ignore his inner feelings but the air became extremly hot and it was very hard to breathe. He never thought Mino would really ask him about his song. "And even if we wanted to, there is no alcohol here, so I guess we have to skip that and by the way I'll not tell you about my song if we are alone, you have to wait like the other members." 

Mino laughed hard. He loved the way Jinwoo was getting angry at him whenever he was trying to manipulate his mind. But he knew that Jinwoo always cared about all members. There was no other person like his Hyung, Mino thought. So kind hearted, cute and innocent. 

"That's why I brought a red wine at the convenient store." Mino hold up a big bottle of red wine in his right hand and lift it up as if it was a prize he won. 

Jinwoo tried to stay unimpressed but his eyes betrayed him.