Homecoming?

A New Life

              First class we had I sat next to Minho like always, I could see the girls staring at me like always. After first period I had Drama class, which he didn't. Right before I walked into the class, Minho came running up to me. Today he looked much more mature, a black t-shirt with deep blue jeans and his new black sneakers. I guess you could say he looked really hot today. 

"Here is your exercise." he said while panting.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Thanks!" I said with a fake smile. He left, running down the hall, and almost ran into a teacher. I laughed a little when he got a lecture, rubbing the back of his head.

I walked into the classroom and opened my exercise to a new page. On a page that was supposed to be clean, was a note.

You smart person, you forgot your note book. Be more careful next time, best friend. - 민 호

I'm guessing that's his name in Korean. I never seen his name written in Korean before.

Not even a second later I received a text from Minho.

(You seem down today. Don't think about what happened yesterday with those girls, they're just a bunch of losers. I know it's almost the end of the year, which means I'll be in grade 12, not in your class anymore. We will still be best friends, okay? :D)

A tear fell down my cheek

The end of the year went by quickly. Minho and I hung out all summer. I went to the beach with his family, although I couldn't communicate with his brother at all, and he came to my family picnic. The school year came as quickly as it left, and I found myself all alone in class again. We promised each other that we will still be best friends, and we were. All through school, we were best friends. At the end of the year, I was building up the courage to tell him how I felt about him since he will be going to college soon. I was at my locker when Minho came up to me. 

"Hey, do you wanna hang out after school?" he said with a nervous look on his face.

"Oh yeah sure, my place or yours?"

"I'll text you after school with that, okay?"

"Oh, alright then. I'll see you later." 

He wrapped his right arm around me, across my collarbone and gave me a small hug as he walked on. Today he smells like chocolate, usually he just smells like sweat. I wonder what the special occasion is. Whatever it is, his cologne made my heart skip. I got home and waited for him to text me. I tried texting him but he never replied, even when I called. I wait for an hour, two hours, three hours and no reply. I laid in my bed and gave up. Maybe he finally realized that he could get better friends.

A few minutes later I finally got a text from him.

Come outside

I went outside to find him in a plaid dress shirt, jeans and dress shoes, holding a bouquet of flowers. The chilly wind cause me to wince because I was in too much of a rush to get outside to put a jacket on, how stupid of me. He started singing to me, his voice was so beautiful. I knew he was talented with sports, but I didn't know he could sing. I stayed quiet

"If I will be your Romeo, would you be my Juliette and go to homecoming with me?"

At first I was completely amazed because of his singing, but then I realized what he had asked. My face turn the deepest red as tears fell from my eyes. My cheeks were soaked with my tears as i covered my face with my hands so he doesn't see my cry. I almost started to shake.

"Yes, yes, a thousand times yes." He gave me the flowers, hugged my and let me cry into his chest.

Is this really happening? I thought I'd never be asked to anything, let alone homecoming.

"You really don't have to cry, did I make you sad?", he said as he kissed my forehead. His lips were warm and soft on my cold forehead. A sudden rush a warmth ran through my body and I was blushing like crazy. 
"I'm not sad, I'm really happy right now. I don't think I could be any happier."

We went inside, put my flowers in a vase, and cuddled up on the couch and watched a movie as he pulled my hair back and kissed the top of my forehead.


(Annyeoung~ I hope you like this chapter, I never thought my story was this short. I promise in the future I will write longer fanfics! 
I was thinking about writing a , what pairing should I do? Should it end sadly or happily? Should it be rated M? ;D Please leave your opinion in the comments!~)



Till next chapter,
~TaeJumble