TERCEIRO

I can see you

After everyone's warm and welcoming introductions, the club members went together to the nearest park. With the cameras and equipment brought by the volunteers, it was time to discover what this was all about and how it was done. Ever since Dahyun heard from her boss about the photography club, she was very curious about it. After all, being able to see was an obvious requirement to take good shots. She decided to check it out anyway, it wouldn't hurt to try.


— Let's take some pictures now. — She heard the club's leader speak out, making the members who were cheerfully chatting to stop walking and pay attention to his voice. — You can touch the objects and use senses other than vision to take pictures. Exercise your hability to touch and feel to capture a subject on camera. — 

 

Dahyun noticed one of the volunteers, Hanbin (she remembered him because of the nice smell of his hair, he must've washed it recently) stop right next to her in a clear way of saying without words he would be assisting her today. She turned her head to him and nodded, hearing his shy chuckle a few seconds later.

 

—  You don't always have to really 'see' beauty. Have fun! — 

 

—  Okay! —  All of them responded.

 

Not long after everone started walking around to explore the place, it wasn't too cold outside and judging by the way Dahyun felt sunrays gently touching her skin, it was a nice day out. Feeling in a good mood she took a few experimental steps to where she could guess there were birds and trees, their singing loud on hear ears. 

 

After a few minutes of just touching the vegetation around her with Hanbin by her side (she also realized she rarely did this, enjoy the nature and relax that is), she heard laughs nearby and almost instantly knew it came from the stranger from earlier. Sana

 

—  Yah, you can't just shoot away like that. —  A boy said holding up a laugh, it was clearly meant to scold the woman but couldn't. Instinctively Dahyun walked closer to them, her lips beginning to form a smile already.

 

—  Don't say that! I'm shooting what I can see. —  She answered him after another click. Curious, the blonde stood beside them and wondered what Sana was taking pictures of.

 

—  But everything is out of focus! Oh hello Dahyun-ssi! 

 

—  Does it matter? Artists use their intuition to take photos. —  The young woman spoke with aegyo while spreading an arm out to touch Dahyun's. Not long after, she interlaced their fingers. Her hand was warm and soft, pleasing even for the blonde who wasn't that much into skinship. —  Dahyun-ssi, say I'm right.

 

—  I.. um. She's right. —  She agreed, feeling suddenly shy about the small act. The volunteer chuckled as if knowingly, and Dahyun felt her face getting hotter about the fact they were now holding hands. Idiot, stop this gay panic right now. She thought.

 

—  Haha okay, but at least be in focus so we can count as artwork. All right?