2 : now

Streaming Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The air was sticking to rosie's and lisa's sun-kissed skins as the two elegant ladies were leisurely walking through the park together under the azure sky .

 

The weather was just right for the both of them to hangout after being left apart for almost a month , lisa was at her parent's house in Thailand for a while now .

 

Rosie adjusted the cover of her coffee cup and sipped some of her brevage , laying her eyes on her best friend who took the role of asking this time. 

 

" how's jiwon ? Donghyuk ? Oh and our coffee shop ? Did I miss anything intresting during my absence  ?  " 

 

The slightly older one chuckled at how lisa spilled out her questions in excitement , but ended up giving her answers .

 

" everyone is doing fine , jiwon misses you a lot ! You better go and catch him at the shop later " 

 

" oh really then ? I'll probably hit on him when I'll have the time ! "

 

They both found a perfect bench for them to sit on comfortably, contemplating the surroundings , it was full of life and positive energy. 

 

Rosie broke the silence that lasted for few minutes , hesitating a bit before finally breathing out the second part of the news she kept for her friend . 

 

They say Best is for the last 

 

" you remember my teen years crush- ? I mean , that bestfriend I had when I was younger .. well he's currently in Korea again and he came to the shop last week ! "

 

Lisa widened her eyes a bit , swallowed her coffee before curiously encouraging Rosie to continue 

 

" and then ? You talked to him ? He talked to you ? You guys hang out again now- "

 

Rosie couldn't focus on lisa's train of questions , her jaw dropped a bit at the sight of the silhouette coming from far there , a tall and strong frame dressed all in black , accompanied with his embrela and that familiar sketchbook .

 

Great , what a beautiful morning .

 

She interuppted her chatter box friend by pinching her lips gently together to shush her up , eyes getting slightly wider as she muttered. 

 

" shh ! It's him- let's not talk too loud  " 

 

Lisa raised her brows in anticipation and followed the young man with her big doe eyes , batting her lashes few times when he choses an oposit bench to sit on .

 

She tried to hide a wide grin but miserably failed .

 

" I didn't know you had relations with some hot dudes in the past ! I thought you were too religious for that ! " 

 

Lisa teased and couldn't help spilling out an amused giggle while she pushed rosie gently with her elbow. 

 

That last one was already wincing with a hint of embarrassment , she clamped her thighs together and quickly arranged her posture again , trying to act unbothered .

 

" what are you saying ! I can see him but not the hot part " 

 

" oh sure " 

 

Lisa sarcastically replied while sipping some from her hot coffee, scanning the male for few seconds as rosie added 

 

" I mean , jiwon can fit the word better ! " 

 

" well , I don't want to hurt you but he seems to be surrounded by strangers .. including you , from what you've told me about him .. he's maybe supposed to join you here .. or at least say hi ? " 

 

Rosie nibbled on her lower lip , eyes glued on her shoes .

 

a soft sigh escaped her lungs and it was when she decided to explain , or in other words .. admit .

 

" nah, he probably doesn't remember me at all , or I'm just not that important for him to make efforts into connecting with me again " 

 

Her fingertips drummed gently on the plastic cup , her words where somehow making the coffee burn in .. but she continued :

 

" last week , I was at work and I had to give him his order, we had all the chances to interact but he ignored me I guess .. that's why I was a bit upset those days "

 

A smile of disappointment painted her pinkish Lipa , she glanced at lisa who was listeni

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter