Chapter II

Canada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls did not fail to attack Seungwan with a huge amount of questions on that day. Heck they didn’t even shut up about the son family’s luxurious private jet. Even the staff were too shocked to even film the whole scenario.

 

Turns out the Son Family not only owned a private jet but they owned one of the most expensive yet luxurious one too, with a cost of over 500 million dollars.

 

“Oh my god,” Yeri whispered out, surprised at how luxurious and spacious the inside of the jet is. 

 

Inside were comfy chair spread out neatly on the soft floor. Walls were shining with jewels and different types of technology such as iPads, flat screen TVs were placed at different places. A man in an expensive suit served beverages at the back of the jet. Pantrys decorated with gold were beside the man, filled with different types of snacks. It was somewhat a taste of heaven for the crew.

 

“Ah Ms. Son, long time no see,” an old man greeted with a soft smile. It has been a while since he saw the hamster. “You have grown into such a beautiful young lady,”

 

“ahh.. Hans, I’ve told you to call me Seungwan instead,” Seungwan pouted which only made the old man chuckle in response.

 

“You haven’t changed at all Seungwan,”

 

Seungwan could only grin in response as there was no more she could say.

 

“Oh my god Unnie, I didn’t know you were this rich!?!” Sooyoung squealed as she sat down in one of the chairs. 

 

“Yea Wan, I mean I knew you were somewhat financially stable but I didn’t think you were this stable!” Seulgi exhaled, eyeing the snacks in the pantry.

 

Seungwan smiled softly, “we’re comfortable,”

 

“Please that’s exactly what nick young quoted in Crazy Rich Asians, and he turned out to be a billionaire!” Yeri rolled her eyes, the girls all gasped.

 

“Oh my god wannie!!” Joohyun gasped.

 

“Is this your way of telling us you’re secretly a daughter of a multi billionaire couple!?!” Sooyoung breathed out.

 

Seungwan chuckled in response, “Yah! My family’s not that rich,”

 

~*~

 

 

“Liar” Joohyun blurted our after stepping out of another luxurious vehicle the Son family have provided. Only to be met with another luxurious belonging the Son Family owned.

 

There in front of them stood a a huge mansion, in front of the building were a garden, big enough to be considered a “park”, with a variety of beautifu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter