Chapter III

Canada
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls were served rich delicious western food that night, cooked by the Son Family's personal and trusted chef. The staff were introduced to the office where they could use the son family's computers to work on the filmed videos. They also had personal guest rooms with their own bathrooms. The staff couldn't find a single fault in anything so they were very satisfied.

 

"Ah~ Unnie! I'm so full but these butter tarts were ing delicious!" Sooyoung whined, picking up her 10th butter tart and popping it in . 

 

"Don't even get me started on this Pea soup! And these nachos too oh my god!" Seulgi moaned, swallowing another piece of nacho. 

 

Even Yeri who was usually loud was silenced, which indicated the food she was consuming was delicious. Seungwan smiled seeing her members finally eating healthy without worrying about their weight. Especially Joohyun, god knows how many times she skipped meals off camera. 

 

"Anyone in the mood for some Traditional Canadian Caesar Cocktails?" Jason smiled, handing a glass to each of the members. "These are usually topped with more toppings like lobster claws, olives. but we find that a stalk of celery and a wedge of lime is much more original and appealing."

 

The cocktail was a shade of red, but the taste was uniquely spicy. The girls finished the cocktail before Seungwan could even reach halfway and already they wanted more.

 

"More! More! More!" Yeri yelled excitedly enticed by the unique flavour, was burning yet she felt so alive.

 

"No Yeri, you are not gonna get drunk we have to film tomorrow," Joohyun warned, lowkey wanting more for herself. Seungwan chuckled, shaking her head.

 

"Oh come on Unnie a few more glasses won't hurt," Seungwan smiled, signalling a maid to get more with a soft charming smile.

 

Boy did she regret saying that, after one or two glasses of the cocktail. Joohyun was wasted, Yeri was a little tipsy, Seulgi was certainly not sober meanwhile Sooyoung seemed somewhat sober. With Joy and her being the only ones sober enough, Sooyoung agreed to take Seulgi to her room while she would take Joohyun. 

 

Yeri who was a little sober, giggled her way to her room. Although she ran into so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter