daragon 3

PRETENDS

Kwon Jiyong looked fine-looking with his red long sleeves and ripped jeans and white sneakers, looking at the mirror he grunted in satisfaction and walked out of his door.

“I’m going out baby.” Jiyong casually uttered.

“Take care Ji, see you later.” She said without looking back at him.

Jiyong looked scandalize when his best friend didn’t pay any attention with her instead was busy gashing with the guy who’s busy showering her attention.

“Tsk.” Annoyed, he grabbed his jacket at the table and walked out slamming the door in the process.

“I think Jiyong is jealous with me Dara.” Donghae chuckled.

“What are talking about? He’s out for a date with his new girl.” She pouted as she played with the hem of her shirt.

The flower boy looking chuckled and clapped his hand as if amused, “Bom’s right, you’re really infatuated with him Dara.”

Her eyes turned to saucers as she heard him; she looked at him with scrutinizing eyes, “What the hell? What did Park Bom told you Lee Donghae?”

“What? You’re admiration with your best friend Kwon Jiyong?”

Hearing what her good friend said, she immediately cupped her lips with her hand as if to shush him. “YAAAAAAAH!!!!”

Donghae chuckled and immediately tried to take Dara’s hands off of him but failed miserably because Dara threw herself towards him as if to wrestle him.

They were in that position when the front door opened and a surprised Jiyong entered catching the two on that situation.

“Oh Ji, you’re back! Did you forget something?” Dara asked hurriedly, not minding the position she’s in.

Jiyong turned his back immediately towards the two after grabbing his wallet at the side table. “Yeah, my wallet.” Without saying anything, he walked out of the apartment again.

Donghae mused at Jiyong’s action, making him grin playfully.

“Let’s experiment.” He thought.

----

“You’re early for the meeting.” A girl’s voice welcomed him.

The young finance analyst smiled and sat across her while catching the server’s attention, “Did you order yet?”

“Yeah I did, a while ago.” Lee Chaerin, a successful entrepreneur and Jiyong’s client and close friend looked at him with her deeply makeup cat eyes.

“Give me a scotch please, I mean--- an espresso.” Jiyong ordered absent mindedly and sighed.

“What’s bothering you Ji?” she asked but it seems like he was out of earth at the moment.

The situation replayed at Jiyong’s mind again and again, Dara’s body above Donghae’s. It’s like they are getting cozy with each other and not bothered with anything at hand.

“That unmindful girl.” He whispered.

“Who are we talking about?” Chaerin asked making Jiyong aware of her again.

“Huh?” he absent mindedly asked.

Chaerin crossed her arms and laid her back at the sofa and smiled amusingly. “This is the first time I saw you bothered like this Kwon.”

“What?” he asked again.

“Who’s the girl?” she teased.

“What girl?”

“The girl who caught your attention and making you fuzzy like this.” She stated clearly.

“The hell you are talking Lee Chaerin.” He dismissed.

“You can’t deny it Kwon. It’s written all over your face.” She smiled knowingly.

 

---

It was dinner time and Dara was busy preparing dinner for her and Jiyong when the latter entered the apartment, she hurriedly walked towards the living room to welcome him.

“Welcome home!” she smiled warmly.

It was their tradition since living with each other to greet each other like that and having dinner together.

Jiyong smiled back, “I’m home.” Placing his jacket and phone at the table he followed her towards the kitchen.

Dara was busy cutting vegetables when Jiyong joined her at the kitchen. “What are you cooking? It seems many for both of us.”

“Oh, Donghae’s eating with us tonight.” She hurriedly put the cut vegetables on the boiling pot where the aromatic viand she’s cooking was.

“What?” Jiyong asked, his voice seemingly irritated.

“Yeah he insisted to have dinner with us saying that he’s lonely to eat by himself.” She smiled vibrantly towards him, making him sigh which made Dara worried.

“Are you okay? What’s wrong Ji?” she shuffled towards him and reached the back of his neck, making him look straight towards her eyes. “Tell me what’s wrong.”

“Nothing.” He proceeded to hug her instead, heaving a deep sigh.

Dara was caressing her back as if soothing him when their doorbell rang, “Oh, it might be Donghae.” She was about to unhook her arms on his when Jiyong hugged her tighter.

“Stay here with me.” He whispered.

Dara chuckled, “I’m just opening the door pabo.”

Jiyong felt empty when Dara walked away, leaving him standing at the center of their kitchen.

“Donghae is that------“ Dara opened the door and was expecting her friend but was surprised when a woman who’s beautiful and at the same time looked striking and fearless smiled unto her. “Who are you?” she asked awkwardly.

The girl with cat eye smiled enticingly towards her and bowed as a greeting. “I’m sorry for disturbing you, I’m Lee Chaerin. Is Jiyong here?”

“She’s his new girlfriend?” Dara thought and awkwardly nodded as she opened the door fully as if inviting her.

“Please come inside, I’ll call him.” She answered back.

“Thank you.” Chaerin smiled.

“Is he here?” Jiyong asked when Dara went back to the kitchen, not looking at her.

“Ani.” She paused before looking at him, “There’s a girl looking for you.”

Jiyong’s brow scrunched up, “Who?”

Dara smiled lopsidedly, “She said her name was Lee Chaerin.”

Hearing the girl’s name, Jiyong hurriedly walked towards the guest, missing the pain that mirrored Dara’s eyes. She followed him towards the living room nonetheless, not daring to look at them.

“Chae? What’s up?” he asked as the guest stood up and smiled towards him.

“Jiyong, I think I left my phone on your car.” She answered, making Dara look at Jiyong.

“Oh did you? Let’s check it out.” Jiyong immediately answered and they were about to go when Dara’s voice garnered their attention.

“Ji, Miss Chaerin should join us for dinner, its dinner time and maybe she haven’t eaten yet.” The petite girl uttered with an awkward smile on her lips. “Say no Ji.” She hopelessly thought.

Jiyong looked at her and towards Chaerin standing beside him, “Okay. Chae stay here for dinner.”

Dara felt her heart sank deep in her chest as he heard his reply, Jiyong doesn’t let her previous girlfriends know his address nor her identity except when it’s time for her to break their relationship.

Is he serious with this Lee Chaerin?

“Come on Chae.” He opened the door and surprisingly Donghae was about to knock, “Oh, you’re here.” His expression turned grim.

Donghae just smiled, “I’ll join you guys for dinner.”

“ ‘Kay.” Was just the word that Jiyong spouted before walking away from there.

A woman following him bowed towards Donghae making him look at her with inquisitiveness.

“Hey Dara, who’s the girl with Jiyong?” he immediately asked when he entered and was surprised when Dara hurriedly turned her back unto him.

“I----I don’t know. Maybe his new girlfriend.” She answered in a shaky voice and walked without looking back at Donghae. Dara busied herself with preparing the dinner.

“Do you think I didn’t see those tears?” Donghae thought as he just looked at her.

---

 

The dinner between the four was awkwardly quiet beside the fact that Donghae took care of Dara while eating. Jiyong subtly looked the interaction between the two and honestly he didn’t like it, while Dara didn’t dare to steal a glance between her best friend and the cat eyed woman who occasionally whispered something to each other. She’s afraid her heart won’t take it and will break anytime.

A shaky sigh escaped Dara’s lips when dinner was over, it felt like eternity when they ate.

“Darasshi, thanks a lot for the dinner even though I came unannounced and just barged here. It was sumptuous.” Chaerin smiled genuinely.

“She’s really pretty. No wonder Jiyong is dating her.” She concluded inside her brain. “I’m glad you enjoyed the food I prepared.”
 

“Chae, I’ll drop you off at your place.”Jiyong came out from his room after grabbing his keys and jacket.

“Thanks Kwon.”

The petite girl can’t help but bit her lower lip as she looked towards the boy she’s admiring secretly take care of the woman with care as they walked out of the front door.

“You’re still denying your feelings towards her Dara? It’s quite obvious and you know it too.” In no time Donghae was beside her as if consoling her.

“What’s the point to deny?” Dara hushed as she started to clean the table full of plates.

Silence enveloped the two as she continued to clean the place not saying anything. Finally, when Donghae can’t seem to keep up with the deadly silence he unceremoniously walked out of the apartment leaving Dara.

“Where the hell is he going? Is he done for the night and going straight to his house?” Dara placed the now sparkling and clean dishes on its place as she shrugged with her friend’s gesture.

A few minutes later, Dara heard a shuffling outside of her room. She just finished showering and is on her comfortable loose white shirt and shorts when she went out to look for the person who just entered.

“What are you doing here?” a crease formed on her forehead.

Donghae smiled handsomely towards her as he placed the black plastic on the table and some chips to go with whatever is in the plastic bag.

“Let’s drink.” He uttered cheerfully.

“What?” she was baffled, but to be honest she’s craving for alcoholic drinks right now too.

“Sit down; I know you want to drink too.”

A knowing smile escaped Dara’s lips as she looked at her good friend, he really knows how to console her.

----

 

Jiyong went out of his car and made sure he locked it before walking towards their apartment, to his dismay it took him awhile to be back because he didn’t know Lee Chaerin’s house was too far from his place.

A deep sigh escaped his lips, he’s tired and he really just wants to take a rest at his and Dara’s haven. He smiled inwardly when he saw their door and the feeling that he’ll be alone with Dara now after all those guests consoled him.

Giggles welcomed him as soon as he entered the apartment, wait what? Giggles?

“OHHHHH! Jiyong’s home!” A drank Sandara welcomed him, her cheeks tainted with red blush indicating she had lots of drinks consumed.

“What the hell happened here?” Jiyong dangerously eyed Donghae who’s sitting comfortably at the table with a glass of mixed soju and beer on his hand.

“We drank a little because Dara was in the mood for some alcohol.” Donghae smiled, not minding the daggers thrown unto him by no other than Dara’s fake boyfriend slash best friend.

“Jiyooooong!!! I’m glad you’re home!” The drank girl blabbered and without thinking twice hugged him tightly as if her life was on the line. “Welcome home.” She whispered.

Jiyong felt his blood boil while looking at Dara’s drank situation, he and this bastard know Dara has low tolerance when it comes to alcohol since college so why the hell did he let her drank beyond her limitations?

Donghae stood up and calmly looked at Jiyong who looked ominous right now, “Well since you’re here, I believe I can finally go home. Take care of her.” Donghae tapped other guy’s shoulder and briefly looked at the girl who’s basking at the arms of the young financial analyst.

“Sweet dream my girl, I’ll see you tom.”

Jiyong wanted to throw a punch towards Lee Donghae when he abruptly kissed Dara on the cheek and just walked away without looking back at the fuming dragon.

“That bastard.” Jiyong hissed, he glanced at the girl whose drunk and looked sleeping in his arms peacefully. “What am I going to do with you Dee?”

Sighing for the nth time that night, he immediately carried her towards her room and placed her softly in the center of the comfortable bed, he was about to walk away from a second to grab a wet towel to clean her when out of nowhere a warm hand grabbed his wrist.

“Ji.” She called softly; her eyes dreamily looked at him.

Jiyong immediately sat beside her and caressed the strands of hair covering her beautiful face; she looked serene and sinfully beautiful on his eyes.

“Can you hug me for a bit?” she pleaded.

He hesitated for a bit but then looked at her again and gave in. He slipped slowly under the warm covers and holds her tightly making her hum in delight.

“Hmmmmm. I love your smell.” She whispered as she nuzzled on his neck.

Jiyong can’t help but smile lovingly towards her, “Why did you drink?”

“What took you so long to go home? I was waiting for you.” She stated instead of answering.

“Chaerin’s house was farther than I thought and she invited me for some coffee before going home, and the next thing I know time flew by.”

“Is that so?” her voice shakily whimpered.

“Now can you answer me why you drank with him?” he asked again.

Silence answered him after a few minutes leaving him hanging; Jiyong turned towards her and saw her tears gushing from the corner of her eyes making him clueless.

“Baby why are you crying?” he tried to ask but he figured she fell asleep this time around. As if he’s possessed he kissed her forehead and hugged her tighter as if he’s afraid he’ll lose her when he wakes up. “Goodnight Dara baby.”

He closed his eyes and let sleepiness take over. As Jiyong surrendered finally to sleep Dara opened her eyes and softly looked at his sleeping face, tears sprung her eyes again and she tried her hardest to sniffle fearing she might wake him up.

Realization dawned upon her as she continued looking at him, her heart aching inside her, “Donghae’s right Ji, Donghae was right all along.” She whispered.

 

 

It’s not admiration all along…

 

 

 

 

 

 

She LOVES him.

 

 

 

 

Realizing her feelings made her cower in fear, what’s going to happen now?

 


 

 

hi lovely readers! do you like what's happening with the plot? i hope you do. i'm amazed that even though i haven't posted anything for a long time (a couple of months), still some of my old readers here managed to subscribed quickly to my newest fic. of course i know some followed my stories but as i looked through towards the subbers and checked some profile, i'm ecstatic that most of you subscribed to all 7*(am i right?) daragon fics i wrote over the years. daebak!!!! can you do me a favor? can you guys leave a comment a regarding the story and what stories of mine have you subscribed along. i wanna hear especially the silent readers! yow i know you're out there!! ^_0

 

i know the old readers know already my style of writing (sometimes i really go for angst) but i hope you'll hang with me till the end. regarding this fic, i'm not keeping it long, it'll end after a couple of chapters (i'll try my best to finish it tomorrow before i go back again to nothingness (meaning my work in real life!haha)) so i hope you guys will tune unto it. for the mean time, to some of you who haven't checked my other fics you could read it if you have time while waiting for the next chapters.

 

this author note ia getting longer, i'll see you guys at the comment section okay? i'll be anticipating! please upvote this piece too!

 

thanks a lot!!!