daragon 1

PRETENDS

The overview of the city looked romantic while the restaurant was booked for that special occasion, everything was perfect. A dreamy sigh escaped on a girl’s perfect red lips as she marveled with the sight.

“Did you like my gift to you?” the man sitting across her asked. He was wearing his boyish grin.

She nodded without second thoughts as she made a bold move and reached for his hand across the table. “Oppa, you’re really a perfect boyfriend. How can you organize everything even if you’re busy?”

“Everything for you Nana.” He gripped her special girl’s hand lovingly.

Kwon Jiyong, a successful financial analyst is everyone’s dream guy. He was flawless.

Nana smiled and subtly tucked strands of her hair on her ear as she smiled and bit her lower lip, “I was not wrong when I dropped hints of admiration unto him even though they are rumors around him being a playboy, I guess he did fall in love with me.” She thought devilishly as she smirked inwardly.

Jiyong patted the corner of his lip with a table napkin and looked towards the eyes of his girlfriend, “We are celebrating our 100th day today right?”

She giggled as an answer and nodded slowly, “Waeyo oppa?”

“Well I think it’s time we----“

“I think you two should break up.” A voice caught the couple by surprise.

Nana and Jiyong’s attention diverted towards the girl walking towards them. She was exceptionally stunning with her body fitting knee length red dress, her hair silky blond hair swayed with her body. Her skin flawless and milk like tone. She smiled towards them and it felt like it brightened everything around her.

“Dee.” He whispered, as he slowly stood up from his seat.

Sandara Park walked towards him and without any halts she reached for the back of his neck and slowly pressed her lips with him.

Nana’s mouth dropped open as she abruptly stood up, “Yaaaaaa! Who the hell are you and why are you kissing my boyfriend?!”

Dara looked at the baffled guy’s eyes, and as if she wants to add fire towards the other girl’s wrath she even softly wiped the sides of the caught off guard guy’s lips.

“Me? I’m Kwon Jiyong’s fiancé.” She smiled amusingly and finally looked towards the other girl’s shocked eyes. “You’re his girlfriend? I think not, you’re just one of his past times.”

“What the ?!”Nana’s anger heightened. “OPPAAA!!! What the hell is she spouting?!”

As if regaining his senses, he collected himself and attached his hand at the back of Dara’s slender back. “Nana I’m sorry. This is my soon to be bride… Sandara Park.”

A loud slap echoed the vicinity and a hurrying Nana Konamatsu walked out of the restaurant.

Kwon Jiyong was left with a threatening red cheek as a result of Nana’s action. A boisterous laugh filled the place after a few minutes making Kwon Jiyong glared at the girl who’s massaging her aching tummy while chuckling out loud.

“This is not funny Dee.” He hissed.

Dara sat across him and crossed her legs as if she doesn’t care, “Well, you deserve that slap from her. You should just behave Jiyongie. Don’t play with girls.”

“Tsk. Is it my fault that they always fall for my charm? You know my rule when it comes to dating Dee.” He answered with a glint of mischief on his eyes.

“Yeah, yeah. I know. No dating with the same girl after the 100th day.” She sighed.

Kwon Jiyong grinned boyishly, “Right! And that’s why you’re always there saving me and putting an act as my fiancé so they’ll back off.”

“I’m not saving you punk, you’re paying me!”

“Oh you’re right.” He chuckled.

“That drama is for this month’s rent okay?” she stood up and looked at him, “Tsk. Since when am I going to do this for you? Behave you punk!” and she walked away.

Jiyong chuckled as she watched her walk away, “Thanks dee!! I love you!!” he laughed loudly when she answered him with her middle finger.

“ off Kwon Jiyong! I’ll see you at home.”

Jiyong smiled as if he remembered everything from the very first day they started their set up. The two of them knew each other since they were in diapers and didn’t separate since then. When they were attending college they were both famous, Dara as the goddess of their campus while him as the charming prince of finance, because of that, endless confessions were done by countless admirers of Jiyong that made him irritated and asked for help from his best friend, thus Dara pretended as his girlfriend making the other girls stop on confessing their feelings towards him and saving him from hassles. Of course it spread like wildfire to the students, making them the university’s….

 

The Golden Couple

 

From then on Dara helped him get out of complicated relationships with different women after 100 days of dating; in exchange he compensates Dara with her rent on their apartment.

 

Oh yes. They were living together.

 

----

 

A long sigh of satisfaction left her perfectly red tinted lips after sipping her can of beer, Dara smiled as she put her beer on the table.

“Is it that tasty?” Bom asked, smiling while glancing at her beautiful friend.

They were currently enjoying their drink while bathing at the sight of Han River; Bom was flabbergasted when the younger showed up with her red dress and full make up. It’s not every day Sandara Park takes time to amplify her beauty because she’s naturally stunning, but today was different.

Dara nodded and looked towards her friend, “It’s especially tasty today.”

“Let me guess, with that look of yours I presume you came to the rescue for Jiyong again.” She stated while batting her eyelashes.

Bom knew about the set up, she didn’t give a damn about it because it’s between the two but a nagging feeling always bothers her.

The beautiful girls smiled and caressed her face, “I need to wear makeup today because apparently Jiyong’s girlfriend was a model.” She sighed,”That’s why I need to be at least on her level.”

“Aigoo Dara, since when did you doubt your beauty? You’re a goddess in everyone’s eyes.”

“But not on his eyes.” She whispered.

Bom caught what she said and looked intently at her sworn sister, “Is she drunk? I don’t think so. But why is she spouting what’s inside her?” she thought. Sipping another drink she was caught off guarded when Dara spouted something making her spitted the bitter tasting beer.

“I kissed him today Bommie.”

“Whhhhhhaaaaattttt?” she exclaimed.

“and it made my heart beat faster. I think I’m attracted to him.” Sandara Park uttered as she looked towards the flabbergasted Park Bom.

 

 

 

Oh . She’s infatuated to his fake boyfriend/ bestfriend, Kwon Jiyong.