Final

Falling for you

The next morning when Chengcheng woke up, he does as usual. Gets himself ready for school, then starts his routine of reading his notes. This morning however, he noticed there was maybe a new book beside his usual. Was it there before? Was it always there? He couldn’t remember. He took the familiar book first, reading it, hopefully maybe he wrote something about the unfamiliar book.

Going through it, he did find out what it was. It was a book for a boy named Justin. A cute boy apparently. But which one is Justin, there was two new faces in the pictures he took from the arcade yesterday. Fan Chengcheng why didn’t you write it down. He scolded himself. After he was done with his usual notebook, he picked up the new one, a little shaky too.

There, on the first page. Bam. A solo photo of the boy he had called cute for the past week. And cute indeed he was. Chengcheng nodded approvingly to himself. Then realizing, it is now more than a week he’s been calling the boy cute. He then continued reading through, this book was really more Justin focused. It had stuff that the two of them talked about, little tidbits that Chengcheng took note of the boy. Even reading about Justin got him smiling a little, it looks like he got along well with the other. It was a shame though that he doesn’t remember yesterday, doesn’t remember meeting Justin, doesn’t remember all these things he wrote about Justin, as well as the exact feeling he felt yesterday. It’s one of those moments where he envies his past self.

Before he got in too deep, Chengcheng snapped himself out of it. Oh well, he thought. He’d still be able to meet the Justin today. He’d be able to make his own, feel his own, just like what he does everyday. Unlike the other books, he decided to bring ‘The Justin’ notebook with him to school starting from now on. This way, he could straight away take more detailed notes about the boy. He definitely feels like he won’t be able to wait until he gets home to write. Chengcheng may also forget some details along the day. He wrote it down on the said book, bring along with you to school everyday.

After getting ready, notes all read, breakfast eaten, he left for school after bidding goodbye to his family. Getting in the car, Chengcheng thinks about what he should say to Justin later when he meets him. There may be small butterflies in his stomach as well, the closer they were to the school, the more he felt excited and a little anxious, excited to meet the boy in his note, anxious because what if he’s not what he’s expecting him to be. Once they reached, Chengcheng hopped off the car, waving a goodbye to his driver before going off to class.

The boy dropped his bag in his classroom before rushing over to Quanzhe’s classroom, to meet Justin. Passing by the windows he could see Quanzhe, Justin, and another kid, was it nong something? Furrowing his brows he tried to remember what was the name of the other boy in his notes, the friend of Justin. Linong? Yea Linong. Must be. When he looked up back at the three, he saw Justin waving at him with a huge smile. Dang he looks really cute in person. And once again, Chengcheng had stood there, frozen because of the pretty boy, frozen because of Justin.

“CHENG STOP STANDING THERE AND GET IN”

That snapped the boy out of his trance, he gave a sheepish smile before walking over to the door and rushing over to the group. He’s really face to face with pretty boy now. Smiling at Justin and Linong, he sat near to Quanzhe. As much as he wants to be closer to Justin, Quanzhe was who he was more familiar with, like the other four seniors. Boys being boys, Chengcheng had easily warmed up to the other two throughout their conversations and jokes here and there, right up until classes were about to start. Chengcheng had to go back to his class, even if he was reluctant to leave his friends, mostly Justin. Quanzhe had to promise bring the two along for lunch later and sit with the whole group for the taller to finally go back to class.

Back in his own class, the boy wrote down whatever they had talked about earlier, even the random tidbits. Then classes started and the boy had to pay attention and take class notes instead.

 


 

Finally it was lunch time, the boy had passed by Quanzhe’s class, hoping that he would be able to walk with them to the cafeteria. Alas, Quanzhe’s class wasn’t over yet, so he went off alone, sulking a little. Oh well, he brought his Justin notebook along to continue writing down in the cafeteria while waiting. Arriving at the table, only the two eldest seniors were there.

“Where are the other two?”

“They went off to grab food first, sit sit. Where’s zhezhe?”

“Still in class, they haven’t finished.” Chengcheng then sat down and continued writing.

The two seniors stood up, “Cheng we’ll grab go grab our food okay?”

“Eh what’s that? You brought a memory notebook to school?” Zhengting stood over behind the youngest.

“Mhmm, this is a memory notebook for Justin only though”

“You got a new of for him? Do you still like him?”

“Mhmm, and he’s nice so far, we click i guess. And yes he still looks cute to me.”

Zhengting smacked Wenjun’s shoulder at that, squealing a little too. “Did you hear what he said?” The taller just nodded and walked off to the food section after giving Chengcheng a little pat on the back.

After he was done, the other two, Xinchun and Zeren came back. He kept the book before standing up, it was his turn to go grab food since someone else is watching over the table now. Just in time the three other boys had finished class and rushed over to the table. Justin running right behind Chengcheng, creeping up to him before slinging an arm over the taller’s shoulder.

“Im hungryyy, let’s goooo”

And off the four youngest of the group went, grabbing their foods and drinks. The two seniors were on their way back just as they had reached the food section. After filling up their plates and paying, they made their way to the group’s table.

Exchanges of introductions happened after the youngest group sat down. Some teasing smiles were aimed at Chengcheng when Justin introduced himself. Zhengting had invited the two to join the group for lunch starting from now on, insisting even. Then the group had moved on to talking about whatever topic that was thrown. Boy they were loud, if the usual was loud, they got even louder with the two newest additions. While conversations took place, Chengcheng had gotten Justin’s attention.

“Do you wanna hang out after school?”

“Yea sure why not.” Justin smiled at the other.

Then they were dragged back in the group conversation.

 


 

At the end of the day, Chengcheng was writing down his daily notes, then continuing on to write the justin focused ones in his designated notebook. They hung out without a plan to be honest. Played a little basket ball, ran over to the convenience store for snacks and drinks, sang or more like screamed in the dance practice room. They had decided to make this a thing, hanging out after school. Linong couldn’t come along because he had extra tuition classes, while Quanzhe had to go home early.

After going through what he has written, he’s not that envious of the Chengcheng who hung out with Justin yesterday. Because the him today enjoyed hanging out with Justin, feeling his own way not just from reading feelings from the notes.

The next day, for the following two weeks, the same pattern like today was followed. Reading the notes, talking with the three before class, having lunch all together, and hanging out after class, sometimes joining in with the others for the group’s usual hangouts. Everyday, Chengcheng had written down in his Justin notebook whatever they had talked about that day, whatever they did that day, and what he felt.

It was all going smoothly until, a boy named Fan Chengcheng got sick one day, and it was exam week too. That day he still went to school, thinking he can handle it, besides he popped some pills after breakfast so he’ll be fine right? Wrong. By the time it hit lunch period, the boy was burning hot, real bad. Zhengting had scolded the boy and rushed him to the school’s clinic instead, before leaving he had ordered the others to grab food for them too and bring it over to the clinic later. What they didn’t notice was Chengcheng’s notebook falling out of his jacket while they brought him to the clinic. That notebook was indeed the Justin notebook.

 


 

After being sent to the school’s clinic, Chengcheng was allowed to go home early. He had medicine from the nurse as well as a sick leave note. His driver picked him up and brought him home. Mama Fan had scolded him a bit for still going when he doesn’t feel well before sending him up with a promise of hot chicken soup on the way. With that, she began to get busy in the kitchen while Chengcheng trudged up to his room.

While waiting, the boy had fallen asleep in his bed, still not feeling that good. He only woke up again when his mother came in with the soup and a glass of water.

“Did you get medicine from the school?’

Chengcheng nodded, reaching in his pocket to pull out the packets of pills he had been given earlier.

“Okay eat your soup first then take you medicine. After that go back to sleep, I’ll come back with the fever cool pad.”

Nodding again, Chengcheng took as much sips of the soup as he can, trying to finish the bowl. Even when he’s sick, he still has the will to eat. Once he was done with the bowl, he then popped the pills in his mouth, swallowing them down with the glass of water. Chengcheng decided that he couldn’t be bothered to write his notes and plopped back down on his bed after setting the tray aside.

Mama Fan came back, staring sadly at her little boy, fast asleep. She quietly stuck the cooling pad on his forehead, gave him a little kiss on top of it, then tucked him in nicely before leaving the room with the tray in hand. Chengcheng slept through again until it was time for dinner. His mother brought up porridge to his room again, waking him up to eat and take his medicine again. She also switched his cooling pad for a new one, before sending her boy back to sleep.

Chengcheng had really not known that his Justin notebook wasn’t with him anymore, and all that was in his head is how much his head hurt. To stop it, of course the boy slept it away.

Thus, the next morning when he wakes up, knowledge of the existence of the Justin notebook was gone. Like every other day, it’s a blank slate. Only memories of before the accident stayed. This time though, instead of his usual routine of reading his daily notes, Chengcheng just stayed in bed. He still didn’t have the strength to get up. His bladder though, says otherwise. So up he got and dragged himself to the nearest bathroom.

Mama Fan went up to her boy’s room, meeting him as he was dragging himself back. She placed the back of her hand against the boy’s forehead, it was still burning a bit. Telling him to go back in and lay in bed, she went back down to bring up the food and more medicine. Chengcheng had asked his mother what happened. He did figure out himself that he was having a fever, but he doesn’t recall when and how long he’s been like this. He wants to read his daily notes but his head hurts too much so reading won’t be of help to him at the moment.

“You caught a fever yesterday, came back home early and you were still burning. I don’t know why you still went to school when you knew you weren’t feeling well.” She tsked at her son while changing the cooling pad.

Chengcheng just smiled sheepishly at his mom. “Oh did the other kids drop by?”

“It’s your exam week baobao, they’re all still studying. I also told them when they called that they don’t have to come over, and focus on their exams first.”

At that Chengcheng pouted a little, but it was understandable. He didn’t want to cause more worry to his friends either. He continued eating, then took his medicines before resting again. He had wanted to play with his phone but Mama Fan took it away, saying he should rest instead of straining his eyes. Chengcheng ended up falling asleep again, napping for a few hours before waking up just before lunch. He felt a little better when he woke up, so he decided to go down instead to eat instead of having his mom go up and down to tend to him. He also grabbed a sticky note pad and a pen before walking down.

At the table, his mother was a little shocked that he came down, but she asked him if he felt better now. He told her that he was feeling a little better, not there yet but enough to move a bit. While waiting for his mother to finish cooking, Chengcheng had written down that he was sick since yesterday, friends won’t come over due to exam week so he won’t have to ask his mother again the next day.

After eating, he went back up. Another headache was making his head hurt again. He stuck the sticky note on the side of the shelf beside his bed, making it easy to see when he wakes up. Once again, he decides to sleep off the headache. However, when he woke up for dinner, his fever was back, burning once again. So he has no choice but to stay in bed and wait for the food to be brought up again, along with his medicine. His mother came to change the cooling pad again after Chengcheng was done eating. Kissing his forehead goodnight, Mama Fan sent her boy back to sleep again. He had went through a day of not reading any of his daily notes.

The next morning when he woke up, he had felt a little better but his head was still warmer than usual. A repeat of yesterday happened, with the food being brought up along with the medicine, and his mom telling him to sleep after. This happened for two more days, only this time, he knew from the sticky note that he was sick since monday and that their school is having exams. Also his fever was getting less intense each day. His mom popped in for a little telling him that the others had called in to check on Chengcheng after their school ended.

Finally, on the fifth day, which was friday, Chengcheng was finally all better. He was allowed to go back to school. Mama Fan warned him though that if he starts having a headache again, he had to go straight to the school clinic. The boy just playfully saluted at his mother’s words. Chengcheng didn’t bother reading his daily notes since the sticky pad was enough to tell him what had happened the previous days, plus he still has to study for the exams that he’s going to sit for that day.

After eating breakfast, off the boy went, getting in the car after saying goodbye. He tried his best to study in the car as the driver drove him to school. Why do I have to cram every single thing in one morning. He thought then continued to study.

 


 

On the way to class, Chengcheng was still trying to read while walking, cramming as much information into his empty brain as he can, it was a given that the boy wasn’t looking where he was going to. Just right at the corner of the stairs leading up to his classroom, Chengcheng bumped into someone who was also about to go up the stairs.

“Oof. Sorry I wasn’t loo-” Chengcheng froze when he saw the pretty boy, in front of him, the one he just bumped into, and if that wasn’t enough.

“You’re cute- I mean I’m Chengcheng, no wait I mean I’m sorry.” Chengcheng was dying internally. What the was he doing.

Pretty boy on the other hand, was just shaking his head, judging the other boy, looking at him weirdly but trying not to laugh.

“And I’m Justin.” Pretty boy said before cracking up. “Cheng, are you okay?”

“Huh?”

Justin knocks the other’s head. “I said are you okay Fan Dumbdumb? What are you doing.”

“Wait. What? Fan Dumbdu- You know me?”

Once again Justin looked at the other weirdly and just smacked the other’s shoulder.

“Duh? Did you hit your head or something?”

“What??? How?? When??”

And just then the bell rang, signaling the start of classes, with that Justin patted Chengcheng’s shoulder.

“You’re not fooling anyone Cheng, stop playing games. See ya later and good luck.”

Chengcheng was left confused until the other called out from the top of the stairs.

“Hurry up you dumbdumb. You’re gonna be late.”

Up he went, still confused. When did he meet this guy, why is this pretty boy acting so friendly, should he have read his daily notes this morning.

 


 

Earlier, Linong had went over to the lost and found. He was looking for his notebook that he accidentally left behind yesterday. Going through the box of found notebooks that haven’t been claimed yet, he came across a notebook that had Justin’s name on it. Must be Justin’s. He thought. Setting it aside, he continued to look for his book, it was a few more books under the book he found earlier.

Back in class, Linong had passed the book to Justin just as the other sat down. Justin tilted his head, as if asking what was this.

“Isn’t it yours?”

The other shook his head. “It’s not?” He turned the book around, inspecting it. It doesn’t look familiar, and he doesn’t remember having a book like this.

“But your name is on there though. That’s why I thought it was yours.”

“Huh?”

Justin opened up the book and the first thing he saw was the photo he gave Chengcheng the first time they met. Written under the photo was “This is the cute guy you mentioned in the daily notes. This is Huang Minghao aka Justin.” Turning and flipping through the other pages, Justin saw that everything written down in it was about him and what he and Chengcheng did. Is this Chengcheng’s? He thought. Some were really detailed. Some made him blush at how much Chengcheng had paid attention to the little details, that is if this belonged to Chengcheng.

Just then, the teacher entered the class. They were about to start the paper so he told the rest to keep all their books, notes and bags at the back of the classroom to prevent cheating. Justin kept the notebook in his bag before dumping his bag. He had to ask Chengcheng later what was this book for. Test papers were then passed along the tables.

 


 

It was now lunch time when Chengcheng sat at the table with the rest of the gang, minus Quanzhe because his class wasn’t let out yet. With everyone ready to dig in their plates filled with food, Chengcheng decided to casually tell them about what had happened this morning. His encounter with pretty boy who apparently knows him and he’s supposed to know too. Hearing this, the rest just stopped eating and stared at the boy.

“Why are y’all looking at me like that?”

Zhengting placed down his utensils before looking back at Chengcheng. “Baobei, didn’t you have a book just for Justin?”

“I did??”

“Yes, and didn’t you at least read your daily notes? I’m sure you have at least written about Justin in there before you got a whole new book for him only.”

“I. About that, I didn’t bother reading cause I was late and I was just sick for four days so..” Chengcheng smiled sheepishly. “But wait, I did what?”

“You got a whole book about Justin, you did that, whipped.”

“Yeah, you guys even hung out for two weeks now. Sometimes, well most of the time without us.”

“You ditched us for your pretty boy.” Xinchun tsked and shook his head in mock disappointment.

“But, I didn’t notice any new book on the table this morning though? Where did it go?” Chengcheng furrowed his brows, thinking.

“I have no idea, all I know is that you always brought it to school, check your bag maybe.” Zeren suggested as he scooped up another spoonful of soup.

“But I packed my bag this morning and I didn’t see anything out of the ordinary though?”

“Don’t tell me you lost the book. Try checking the lost and found later after eating. But for now, smile and don’t do anything dumb because your pretty boy is coming over” Wenjun tilted his chin up, gesturing behind behind the youngest.

Chengcheng froze at that, slowly turning in his seat, he looked behind him and there pretty boy was, along with Quanzhe and another kid. Why is he coming over? He thought to himself, eyes widening as pretty boy came closer and closer to their table. As if Zhengting could read his mind, he told the boy that Justin and Linong had been eating with them for lunch since two weeks ago.

Pretty boy smiled widely and waved at him the moment both boy’s eyes locked on each other. Chengcheng was internally malfunctioning, his brain had left the building because of that smile of his, and so all he could return was a terribly awkward wave back at the boy. If that wasn’t bad enough, Justin sat right across him. He could feel the other boy’s eyes on him. Chengcheng just really wanted to try to avoid any interaction with the boy, he might not know about his condition yet. He doesn’t want to mess up with pretty boy, since Justin knows him and from what the rest said, Justin and him were supposed to be close. How does he act close with a boy his present self doesn’t know, he only knows the other’s name. Chengcheng really needed to find that book later.

He felt a kick against his leg, then looked up at the prime suspect. The other was still smiling and damn Chengcheng can’t function. “Cheng, Cheng”

Blinking, the boy only hummed back as response, that he’s listening.

“Meet me after school later. Pick me up from my classroom.”

“Where’s your classroom?” As soon as that question left his lips, Chengcheng was sure he heard someone smacking their own forehead. Wrong step Fan Chengcheng, he scolded himself mentally.

Justin just looked at him weirdly again, furrowing his brows. “Was the exam that hard that you forgot where Quanzhe’s, Linong’s, and my class is? It’s literally beside yours dumbdumb.”

Think Chengcheng think, how the do you get out of this, he then laughed out loud. “Of course I knew that, I was just joking. Sheesh.”

He might have heard someone drop their head on the table, hopefully it wasn’t because of him again. After that whole painful exchange, the group continued eating and talking with each other. Chengcheng was still on his ‘Ignore pretty boy’ agenda, while the others tried to cover for Chengcheng as much as they can without slipping. Thankfully, nothing else happened until the end of lunch.

But before Chengcheng left to go back to his classroom, Zhengting pulled him back. The older gave him a brief run through of Chengcheng and Justin's interactions, starting all the way from the first week of the younger calling Justin cute everyday but the rest didn't know he was talking about the same boy, until their last lunch together before the younger got sick.

 


 

Chengcheng’s class was let out a bit later than the rest, so by the time he skipped over to the class next door, everyone else was gone except for Justin who was sitting on his table. The pretty boy appeared to be reading a notebook. Speaking of notebooks, he had to go check out the lost and found for that book the others said he had.

“Oh you’re finally done, took you long enough.”

“Uh, Justin, I just remembered that I have to go look for a notebook that I lost so. Uh. Do you want to come along or stay here, and I’ll be back?” Chengcheng sheepishly rubbed his nape, not looking up at pretty boy.

“You mean this one?”

Chengcheng looked up and saw Justin holding up the notebook, it was also opened up to the first page. He saw a photo stuck on the page and also tried to read the words under it but Justin beat him to it.

“This is the cute guy you mentioned in the daily notes. This is Huang Minghao aka Justin. So do you do this with every cute guy you see or?”

The taller was still trying to process what was going on. Was that the book? The one that the others had told him about. Reaching out to take the notebook off of Justin's hand, the other boy easily gave it to him. Chengcheng flipped through the pages, lo and behold it is indeed his, this was the book. It's all his handwriting too.

“I'm still waiting for an answer Cheng.” Justin said with a teasing tone.

Chengcheng looked back up at the boy, he could feel a blush creeping up his neck to his cheeks. Great, not only am I found out. How do I explain? Chengcheng tried to make his brain work, he really tried but his last braincell refused.

“Uhhh, about that. Have you read it?”

The other boy nodded smugly. “I did, I had to. My name was used. So are you gonna answer or better yet, what's it for?”

Chengcheng let out an awkward chuckle. Was he really gonna do this. Might as well. There was no other way around it anyway. Besides, he would have to tell Justin about his condition at one point.

“I really don't mean to be creepy or stalker-ish or anything. I don't mean any harm-”

Justin just giggled at Chengcheng's attempt. “It's actually cute to be honest. Not gonna lie.”

“Ehh??” Chengcheng tilted his head. He was confused. How could it be cute?

“You. You're taking down notes about me. I find that cute.” This time a blush was creeping up Justin's cheeks.

Chengcheng thanked the heavens that Justin didn't find it creepy. He let out his breath which he didn't even noticed he held. It was now or never. He has to explain.

“Uhhh right. About that, there's actually a reason why I do this.”

“Hmm? This sounds serious. What is it?”

Chengcheng took a deep breath, he was still a bit anxious about how Justin would react after this. He then started from his accident four years ago. Telling the other that since then he couldn't keep new memories like usual. That everytime he wakes up the next morning, his memories of yesterday are gone, which is why he started writing daily notes for four years as a substitute for memory storage. He talked about how every morning before leaving, he would read back his notes. If he had time he would try to read back as much as he can, if he had little time left he would read just the past week, but if he had none then he would just ask his friends. God bless he had trustworthy friends, they don't take advantage of Chengcheng's condition, maybe sometimes they'd be cheeky and claim that he owes them snacks but nothing more.

While he was on the topic of friends, Chengcheng talked about how fortunate he was that he hasn't lost all his memories. The reason why he could recognise some people, mostly the people close it him, was because only the memories before the accident remained. It was only memories after the accident that he can't keep. All five of the boys were his childhood friends so he already knew all of them before the accident.

Chengcheng looked back up to see Justin's expression. The other had been listening intently since he started, but he could see the boy felt sad or pity for him. Not wanting to end on a sad note, Chengcheng decided to go ahead and expose himself with what Zhengting had told him earlier. He smiled shyly before starting, beginning with the first day Justin came. He told the other about how the other had caught his attention everyday. From seeing Justin being introduced in class, to seeing him at McDonald's and the rest telling him that he had called Justin cute for the sixth time that week. All that before finally meeting the boy face to face when they met at the arcade the next day.

“I don't remember but that was what Zhengting ge told me. But as you know what happened this morning, I had to trust him that it was possible I did all that.”

Justin then stood up and walked over to Chengcheng, placing his hands on the boy's shoulders. “So you mean you really didn't remember me this morning?”

Nodding, the other boy answered. “Yeah, because I didn't get to read my daily notes and I also lost this book.” He then lifter up the said notebook.

“You're really not joking right? You're serious? This isn't a prank?” Justin squinted his eyes at the boy teasingly.

“Yep. You have read the book, so there's your proof.” Chengcheng smiled widely at the pretty boy.

“Indeed I have, I also know you've been referring to me as pretty boy huh? I really have you charmed don't I.” The corner of Justin's lips lifted up to a playful smirk.

Smirking back cheekily, Chengcheng leaned in close. “Because you are a pretty boy and mayhaps you do. Take responsibility pretty boy.”

Justin flushed a little at that but he refuses to back down. “Only if you let me help you too, then maybe I might consider.”

Chengcheng's teasing smile dropped, was he talking about the notes. He doesn't want to burden more people with his condition. Suddenly, he could feel fingers trying to ease the frown forming on his forehead. He focused his eyes back on the boy in front of him. He didn't know his own eyes had a bit of worry in them.

“Won't it be too much though? I mean you've only known me for a few weeks. I don't want to burden you with this.”

Justin knocked the teller's head. “We shall see Cheng. But let me help too. I want to help.”

“Are you sure?”

“Really sure. Besides, I think you're cute too. But you won't remember I said that.” Justin smiled widely even if his cheeks turned pink once again.

“Alright then. Also, I'm writing this down.”

“NO YOU ARE NOT!”

Justin tried to snatch the book from Chengcheng but the other had quickly slipped past him and ran out the classroom, not before sticking a tongue out at Justin. He's not gonna live to write that down. He thought, then ran out to chase the other down.

Both boys were laughing as they ran. Justin had been able to quickly catch up to Chengcheng, while Chengcheng had given up running. But they were still laughing.

That afternoon the boys spent their hangout session with Justin just reading back Chengcheng's notebook to him. He also added his own inputs here and there on his perspective during those moments. Chengcheng just listened intently, he would have to write all of these down later on. He doesn't want to leave out any details.

Chengcheng also already knew what to write down on his daily notes later on, and that was that today, he was relieved Justin still wanted to stay friends and glad that he had one more person willing to help him out. He's also sure that future him would fall for the boy even more than present him. That makes him a little bit jealous of his future self.

 


 

Bonus scene

Few more months down the road. During one of their hangouts after school.

“Hey Stin.”

“What”

“I like you, can you be my boyfriend?”

Justin rolled his eyes and kicked at the other's leg. “I already am you dumbdumb.”

“I knowww.” Chengcheng whined and the pouted at the other. “But that was past Chengcheng, I wanted to confess too.”

Justin shook his head at his boyfriend's antics before giving the other a little peck on his lips.

“You said that yesterday too.” Justin said with a teasing tone.

“I knowwww. I'm just. Okay tell me the truth baobei, do you love yesterday's me more or today's me more or tomorrow's me more?”

Justin then pinched the other's arm. “Stop being jealous over yourself. I still love the whole you. I love you yesterday, today, and also tomorrow the same.”

Chengcheng wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, enveloping him in a hug. “Not the answer I was looking for but good enough, and I can't help it baobei. I love you too, yesterday, today and tomorrow.”


a/n:

FINALLY IM DONE. For those waiting, hopefully this is good enough. a whole 5.5k for the last chapter i was dead halfway.

Once again REMIND ME TO NEVER DO CHAPTERED FICS AGAIN.

this isnt edited yet. putting it out cause its done im done. tell me if i missed something.

Thank you for reading and liking this, i finally finished a chaptered fic. Thank you again for commenting on the previous chapter. i love you all amen. 

AND I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO END THIS. WAS THE ENDING WEIRD LKSDJD. That bonus scene was just added. It was never in my drafts. was supposed to end just like that but i decided to add that because again idk how to end. lkdsakj

Hopefully you all enjoyed this last chapter to this. 

Also comments are definitely appreciated and loved uwu.
Tell me what you think!!!! and how the story was. did you expect anything, or if there's anything confusing.