HYYM - #2

He's Yours? You're Mine!

   2:00PM
norasdefsoul: hey jackson! i'm sorry i can't go to your house tonight!
norasdefsoul: oh
norasdefsoul: sorry wrong send
   2:30PM
norasdefsoul: hey i said "sorry wrong send" !!!
norasdefsoul: wth are you dead?
norasdefsoul: ...
norasdefsoul: wait
norasdefsoul: like for real..??
   3:30PM
cocojaenotcocojam: you missed me?
cocojaenotcocojam: sOrRy WrOnG sEnD
cocojaenotcocojam: boo~
norasdefsoul: no i...
cocojaenotcocojam: you don't missed me?
norasdefsoul: no what i mean is
norasdefsoul: whatever
norasdefsoul: at least i know you're still alive after weeks of not hearing anything from you...
cocojaenotcocojam: don't worry pal, i'll only die if MY jinyoung will wink at me
norasdefsoul: here comes again your obsession with jinyoung
cocojaenotcocojam: i am not obsessed with him
cocojaenotcocojam: our feeling is mutual
norasdefsoul: you mean, jinyoung hates you so because "the feeling is mutual" means you also hate him
norasdefsoul: i'll tell jinyoung
cocojaenotcocojam: HEY!
cocojaenotcocojam: that's not what i mean!
cocojaenotcocojam: and please stop the act that you're close with MY jinyoung!
norasdefsoul: i already told you that i'm close with him
norasdefsoul: you can ask him if you want
norasdefsoul: but the real question is if he'll ever respond to you lmao
   3:45PM
cocojaenotcocojam: !!!
cocojaenotcocojam: you're really testing me huh
cocojaenotcocojam: just wait and you'll see he'll respond to my message!

***

Jaebum looked at his phone, he can't help but to smile with the cuteness of the man he is exchanging messages with.

He is at a café, he and he's childhood friend, Jinyoung, who also happens to be a member of a popular boy group GOT5, were set to meet each other.

"It's so fun teasing him, he has the best reaction especially everytime I mention Jinyoung," his face straightens with the mention of his dear friend's name.

He suddenly felt something weird. Him imagining Jinyoung and the 'cocojaenotcocojam' guy being together made him feel different things he can't describe. He didn't even know what the guy behind the direct messages looks like, but he can't stop thinking about him ever since the first time he sent him a message.

Jaebum was stopped from his thoughts when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He turn his head and was greeted by a man wearing a cap and mask on his face with his eye smile. The male slides down his mask to his chin.

"It's been a while, Jaebum hyung," The guy said and he took a sit opposite Jaebum.

Jaebum smiled back, "I'm glad you still know me, Jinyoung-ie," he teased the other male.

The other just answered him with a chuckle.

"Sorry for being late, we just finished practicing our choreography," Jinyoung said while grabbing the menu on the table.

Jaebum shook his head, "No, it's fine," He paused when he remembered something, "Uhh... Jinyoung..." He paused again, not sure whether to continue what he want to ask.

"Yes?" Jinyoung raised his eyebrows, waiting for Jaebum to finish what he was saying.

Jaebum bite his lower lip, he clenched his fist, "Uhh... Do you know anything about this a... certain fan of yours that... uhh..."

Jinyoung stares at him, confused.

The older want to slap himself for attempting to ask a stupid question but he just can't help it. Of course, it's impossible for a well-known idol like Jinyoung to remember a certain fan.

'I'm just stupid, I know,' Jaebum said in his thoughts.

They were cut from their conversation when Jinyoung's phone vibrated.

Jinyoung get his phone from his pocket. He is reading something and suddenly he cracks a laugh.

The older is curious what Jinyoung is reading, "Hey, are you reading ?"

The younger shot him a deadly glare, "Hey, I'm not," he simply answered and looked at his phone screen again, planting another big smile on his face.

"Then why are you grinning like a fool?" Jaebum brows furrowed, he didn't ask the male to meet just to watch him grin at his phone looking like a fool.

"This cute fan of mine, he sent me a message," Jinyoung said then looked mischievously at him.

"Fan?" He blinked.

'Shoot.'

Jaebum's small eyes widened a bit when he remembered what was he was about to ask a while ago.

"Yes, and he is asking me if I am close to someone outside my group, GOT5," Jinyoung continued.

"So he didn't mentioned my name, right?" Jaebum whispered, hoping that the male in front of him didn't hear it.

Jinyoung tilted his head, "Are you saying something?"

Jaebum shook his head, glad that the other male really didn't heard it.

"Want me to show you what he had sent me?"

Jaebum straightens from his seat, "Uhh... Sure."

Jinyoung lend him his phone to Jaebum so that he can't see their conversation.

***

4:15PM
cocojaenotcocojam: hello jinyoung-ie hyung! ^^ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ i just want to ask if you're close with anyone outside GOT5? i'm just curious~ anyways, don't skip your meal! you'll become more handsome if you eat a lot! GOT5 hwaiting!

***

"What the hell..." Jaebum unconsciously blurted out.

There's a big difference on how 'cocojaenotcocojam' talk with him and with Jinyoung, and he can't accept it.

'Acting so cute with Jinyoung but acting so savage with me,' Jaebum gritted his teeth.

"Did you just cursed?"

"Uhh, no, I said... He's cute..." Jaebum forced a smile.

Jinyoung smiled, "I know right, look at his other messages, he is always sending me encouraging messages," he crossed his legs. He called the waiter after deciding what to order.

Jaebum looked at the previous messages, Jinyoung is right, the mysterious fan is really sending him encouraging words at least once a week, and Jinyoung will also never fail to reply a smiling emoji or a heart sign.

"You seems close with this fan..." Jaebum said in a cold tone. He gave back the phone.

Jinyoung before answering his friend, replied to 'cocojaenotcocojam' a simple, "Yes, why? =^_^="

"Hmm... I can't say that we're close because we only have these kind of messages and I only met him twice," Jinyoung finally answered his friend and then he put his phone back to his pocket.

"You met him twice?!" Jaebum exclaimed in an excited tone, Jinyoung gave him a questioning look.

"Uhh... I mean... How does he look like? Do you know his name?" The older is really curious. Surely, he looks weird, but he doesn't mind anymore.

Their order came, Jaebum didn't know Jinyoung already ordered for them because he was too focused reading his friend and the fan's DMs. Fortunately, Jinyoung knew what Jaebum usually orders.

Jinyoung took a sip from his drink, "How does he look like? He's cute, like a real fluff ball. He reminds me of an otter and a sun. Weird, right? He's just radiating a sunshine vibes from him even the first time you saw him. Plus, he's really cute," Jinyoung giggled when he remembered the first time he saw the said guy.

Jaebum nodded, trying not to smile. He knew the guy is cute just by imagining it.

"Oh, and we have a picture together!" Jinyoung said, getting his phone again from his pocket and quickly search their picture from his gallery.

"You have a picture of him?" Jaebum asked suspiciously.

"Yup, I personally ask our manager to take our picture together with my phone," Jinyoung casually said, "Oh, here it is."

He showed to the other male their picture.

"You're right."

"Right about what?" Jinyoung ask, taking another sip.

"He's a total sunshine," Jaebum said, amused.

The guy is flashing a bright smile on his face, the mole on its neck and under the eye makes the guy even more attractive.

"What is his name, uhh... Do you know?" Jaebum ask, eyes still glued on the picture of the adorable male.

"Yes, I know his name, he has a beautiful name so I won't forget it," Jinyoung smiled.

Jaebum secretly shot his friend a deadly glare.

"His name is Choi Youngjae."