Exam problem.....

Love me not....Hate me not....

Everyone in the school was busy preparing for their exam but not everyone of them….Luna was as always dancing and showing off her accessories to her classmates who also joined her but there he goes again.. “What do you think of yourself…..BEAUTFUL? Mrs. Ugly…” said Key who was after her everyday “WHAT…did you said…can you repeat once again…” said Luna with an angry look almost touching key’s nose with hers.  

“Mrs. Ugly….UG-LY…U-G-L-Y…heard it ugly…”shouting and dancing around her. Luna couldn’t control her anger…. “Why….you?” and two of them started to fight just then Mr. Kim their math teacher came in for the bell had rung and no one have heard it. Everyone thought they are dead today “What is going on in here”

said Mr. Kim who was surprised to see key and Luna fighting… “BEHAVE…..BEHAVE YOU TWO… I said” Mr. Kim now seems very angry and was about to punish when Onew came in front to save everyone especially his best friend key. Onew was loved by every teacher in the school as he was great in studies and over all activities as for key though he was good in studies he was always hated by Mr. Kim who thinks key as a very naughty boy in the school.

Exams were tomorrow and everyone in the school was preparing. “Krystal…Krystal unni wait…”came the voice from behind when Krystal turned behind she saw Taemin running breathlessly towards her and he stops in front of her bending down “What happen Taemin? Are you okay?” asked Krystal helplessly, Taemin stood up and said “Unni tomorrow is very hard subject for me but you are really good in it…so I am here to ask for your help! Will you help me?” asked Taemin.

“Well okay, but what subject is tomorrow asked Krystal puzzled… “Tomorrow is…” “BIOLOGYYYYY……” shouted Taemin, Cho-min-ho and Jonghyun  in their room while Luna was very tensed about tomorrows paper, “Aaa...Unni calm down...Taemin is coming over here so that I can teach him as well as you too, if you like” said Krystal. “Really…Thank you Krystal…I was sure I can count on you” said Luna hugging Krystal, while in Boys house the atmosphere was very tensed for they were not prepared “Anyways…you hyungs stay here, I am going to Krystal unni as she agreed to help me in this subject….Bye…”

said Taemin to his hyungs smiling. Cho-min-ho and Jonghyun  looked at each other and said “You thinking what I am thinking, right Cho-min-ho” said Jonghyun .. .“Yeah…” said Cho-min-ho “then let’s go…” both of them running towards Onew and Keys room to ask for their help. Cho-min-ho went to key whom he is close to and asked for his help while in Onew room Jonghyun was trying his best to make up to Onew for Jonghyun always thinks himself as perfect and when he really need help he just feels awarked to ask fot it and today was day Jonghyun bend down infront of his hyung to help him pepared in biology which he hated the most.....

 

 

                                                                      Next chapter.....to be continue XXXXxxxxxXXXxxxxXXXxx