Prologue*

Love Potion no. 39 [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Prologue

Minami was walking ahead the road, carrying what looks like a little pouch that contains a small container with some oddly disturbing liquid. She was skipping happily towards Izone’s dorm, they were having a party because of their successful debut. Hyewon practically begged their manager oppa to invite her to their party. It was really convenient that she’s having a vacation trip to Seoul on that week, but still, she was planning to visit her ‘mom’ anyways.

Even if she’s in Japan most of the time and Hyewon is in Korea, practicing and preparing for their debut, they still maintained their friendship and closeness as before. They’ve been catching up with the use of online chats and video calls, and Minami really, really missed her Korean mom so much.

Hyewon once mentioned on their video chat that she wants to unwind for a moment. For a debuting group, it was really tough and extra stressful for the girls. She said to Minami that even just for a moment she wants to have fun and that’s when her Japanese daughter thought a solution to her problem.

One day as she was walking around in her street on Japan, she saw some stalls in placed in the corner of a lot especially for vendors. She would’ve ignored the stalls but a tarpaulin caught her attention when she was about to pass by. It was a strange stall with weird markings and odd quirky details to their art. It was like something out of a creepy horror house, and she was intrigued by it.  She walked closer to that stall and she was certain that the person is some old creepy lady but she was surprised that it was a young woman that manages the stall. The woman noticed her and beamed a bright smile that seemingly lighten up the atmosphere created by her odd stall.

“Hey there! What could I help you with?” the woman said kindly. Too kindly, perhaps.

She shrugged at her inner conflict that suggests that she should turn back and run the hell away from this place, but the woman’s stall really pulled an impression to her. She was amazed.

“Uhm...Do you have something perhaps that could make someone happy? Something that a person can enjoy and relax with?” she asked the lady.

“Hmm, I’m afraid that you found the wrong place but,” the lady said as she saw Minami’s eyes about to look heartbroken. “But! If you really lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter