Desire*

Love Potion no. 39 [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Desire

 

Eunbi still couldn’t forget about what happened last night. The girls alongside herself, celebrated her birthday with their fans on vlive. They somewhat surprised her, as she knowingly thought, that they would hold a celebration because that’s what idol groups do, right? But she was really surprised when Sakura uttered those words that made her inner beast come alive.

 

“Unnie-yah, jinjja nice body…”

 

She was left speechless as Sakura stared at her firmly while declaring her one-shot-one-kill words. Eunbi also noticed that her fellow group mates was shocked by it also and a little bit jealous if she was observant enough. Her little gay heart was galloping like a horse as she unknowingly imagined things while Saku passionately admitted her admiration towards her, well, nice body.

They all shared awkward and nervous laughs as a member found a way to get around the topic, but then the cherry blossom followed up a request that completely made her birthday vlive ridiculously weird but still made a certain spot to her heart as one of her special days.

 

“Can I please have some...?”

 

As then, Hyewon proceeded to “give” Sakura the birthday unnie’s “big heart” as all the members joined in the laughter that stemmed from the cherry blossom’s innocent but albeit explicit request. It proceeded to have been edited by the staffs as they deemed it inappropriate for the young viewers’ eyes. Eunbi and Sakura then woke up to find that fans and their members alike gave them a nickname as the Mature Couple of IZ*ONE as their content was and will always be explicitly fun. The general public and their fans couldn’t care less by their antics as they expressed their disappointment as the vlive got edited.

Right now Eunbi was controlling herself to turn at her side and stare right back at a certain person that kept on shooting lasers at her side profile, seemingly observing her features. Sakura was always fascinated that she kinda look a lot like Irene of Red Velvet. It didn’t help that the cherry blossom was a huge fan of Red Velvet’s leader. She once saw Sakura go nuts as she played fancams after fancams of Irene from her bed as the other half of IZ*ONE (Dorm 1) visited the Dorm 2.

She also somewhat knew that Sakura’s interest laid upon her similarities with the Red Velvet’s leader. As she deeply thought of this, her heart kinda hurt a little.

But she could not shake the feelings that deeply grew in her heart that concerned their cherry blossom. She couldn’t control the desire to have Sakura as hers, even more that she also noticed the other gays making goo-goo eyes at her and when she walked past by.

But then fate made her day a sticky situation. Literally.

The afternoon was uneventful but then Sakura showed up sipping a matcha drink while happily grinning, watching something from her phone. Maybe it was an Irene fancam again? Well, she had a feeling.

Eunbi was waiting to greet the cherry blossom but then, Sakura accidentally bumped into her thus spilling her matcha drink on Eunbi’s shirt. It also doesn’t help that Eunbi wore white long sleeves to be presentable, but then she was a mess already.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter