At ease

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Home. At last.

Eric carefully shutted the apartment door behind him and only after the autolock clicking sound heard from it, he slowly put down his heavy duffel bag to the floor, commenced walking silently toward the kitchen. He didn't feel like he needed to turn on the light, because he remembers the furniture arrangement of the room all too perfectly, that he can go around safely without tripping on any obsticles. Even in the dark.

When the course reached, he went straight to the refrigerator and took out a beer can to compressed the back of his neck, tried to soothe his tensed muscles. He sighed in aback a little bit as the icy burn sensation grazed his skin. And a little bit more after that, as another hand took away the can from his grip, and started massaging his stiff shoulders in slow paced tender clenches. Eric didn't feel like he needed to turn around checking the hand owner. Because he remembers the touch all too perfectly.

"How are you?"

the masseur's husky voiced whisper breezed at the back of his neck, followed by a peck of kiss, with slightly nose brushed against his skin. The kiss was light and brief, but in almost an instant was able to swept the tiredness away from the taller man's body. His heart felt lighter. His mind fell at ease.

Eric smiled, closing the refrigerator door and took the clenching hands from his shoulders, pulled them forward to wrapped around his own waist, got their two bodies pressed tightly against each other. The masseur's now rested his 'v' shaped chin on Eric's shoulder and settled his face beside Eric's, allowe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter