He waited.

Wait a little longer...
“Hey. That’s SungKyung!” SooHyuk looked up immediately. 6 months gone, no calls no texts no SungKyung's p*ussy. He was in a slump. MinHee was washed out of his head. Her appearance only angered him. The boys said he deserved it. He accepted that. MinHee hung around them to his dislike yet he still f*ucks her as that's his only choice. “Yeah! She’s with JooHyuk. And boy... do they look chummy together!” SooHyuk saw them dancing on the floor. JooHyuk's eyes solely on SungKyung. “He’s just a kid.” SooHyuk said in jealousy.
 
“Can you satisfy her, kiddo? Or is she the one teaching you? I taught her everything. Take it. I’ve had enough.” SooHyuk bumped into JooHyuk in the restroom. JooHyuk's eyes burned in anger but he contained it. “Thanks to your stupidity, I got my chance.” He left not wanting to breathe in the same air as SooHyuk. JooHyuk clenched his fist. SungKyung told him everything except that intimate details. To know SungKyung gave herself to such a man annoyed him. How they started, how she foolishly hoped he’ll come to love her eventually. Her tears for him. Her pain made JooHyuk wanting to protect SungKyung from all these bad events. The way she loves a man unconditionally. He hopes she’ll love him that way too.
 
“Your ex is here.” JooHyuk remarked casually as he went over to SungKyung's side. The younger models gathered for one's birthday. Both of them were invited. “Is it...” SungKyung tried her best not to show any reaction. It’s not that long since they part. He’d never asked for forgiveness or to give their relationship another chance. “Hey!!!!” SungKyung shouted when JooHyuk pinched her cheeks. “Stop thinking about other man when you have one handsome and oh so popular one standing right here!” SungKyung escaped from his torture and elbowed his neck. “What a rascal!!!” She's glad he’s been with her these while, nursing her heart together. She felt at ease with his distraction. “Just date already you two! Stop giving others false hope!” The gang t*eased them. It’s a matter of time. They wished SungKyung could realise the silly boy's affection for her.
 
“Thanks for keeping him accompany when im away...” SungKyung turned around when the sentence seems to be directing to her. It was SooHyuk's ex. “We’re back together again. His d*ick is impressive, isn’t it? See ya around girl. Oh, that little boy... not attractive at all.. why is he so famous?” MinHee walked away after. “He’s the most charming man I’ve known!” SungkKyung said to no one. She’s pissed. Her JooHyuk worked hard to get to today. How can someone just debunk him so easily. She stormed back to the group.
 
“What’s wrong? You look like you've just killed a roach.” JooHyuk went to her when he saw her return. “Nothing. Heard something that displeases my mood. Urgh!!!!!! Nam Joo Hyuk! No matter what people say, you are a very cool man! You got that!” SungKyung lashed out. JooHyuk shocked and laughed at her outburst. She’s praising him out of nowhere. This woman is so funny. It’s was after days later, he's been told what had been overhead that night. His smile widened. SungKyung was equally protective of him too. How can his love of her vanish when she’s like this.
 
----------
 
“Should I confess? Is it too soon? Will she reject me? I think I’ll be heartbroken.” JooHyuk mumbled as he wiped the utensils at his grandma's stall. “Silly boy. Where’s your courage. Even if you fail this time, are you gonna give up? If so, don’t even ask. You are wasting her time. She deserve better.” His granny said. It made sense. He knocked his head thinking why he’s such a weakling. “I’ll get you the best granddaughter in law!!!” He shouted out. The duo laughed.
 
----------
 
SooHyuk bumped into SungKyung at an event. She has become prettier. His eyes silted when he saw JooHyuk beside her. Their laughter pains his ears. He blocked their path. “Hi sunbae-nim.” Both greeted him naturally. SooHyuk did not give way nor acknowledge their presence. “So he’s filling your hole now? Can he replace mine?” SooHyuk sniggered and walked off. He said that on purpose to spite JooHyuk. He saw those eyes glaring at him. He smirked. “No! You didn’t hear anything!” SungKyung covered JooHyuk's ears. She was embarrassed. “Hey sunbae-nim!” SungKyung shocked by JooHyuk calling to SooHyuk. It was too fast for her to react. JooHyuk's lips was on her, his t*ongue next. His arms around her gently. “I’m in paradise, that’s enough.” SooHyuk ignored the scene that backfired on him.
 
“Sorry. He’s getting on my nerves!” JooHyuk looked else where. He’d kissed many working colleagues but with her, its his first. Her lips are soft and pouty. His knees almost went weak. Hearing SooHyuk disgracing SungKyung made him mad. He does not care anything of that. If she’s his woman, he’ll ensure she’s satisfied! “Calm down.. you're catching on fire..” SungKyung watched his emotions raged within. “But.. is it true? That no one can replace him in your heart?” JooHyuk asked. Their eyes met. Both their cheeks tinted. “I haven’t tried another, I don’t know yet.” SungKyung answered honestly. “No. I meant your heart not the other.” JooHyuk flushed hard at her revealation. “Ah! Ask properly! .... I can’t possibly be a nun. I still believe in love.” She told him. “I won’t lose to him in that department! I’m very sure!” He shared, turning her red. “Have you...? Girls tell u that? Don’t tell me!!!! I shouldn’t ask! Good for your future girlfriend and wife! Let’s go already!” SungKyung beefed up at the information. Seeing her red was his new enjoyment. He continued teasing her. The secret, Nam JooHyuk is still a v*irgin.
 
----------
 
SungKyung struggled in bed trying to sleep. Her body was tired but her mind awake. She could not forget what JooHyuk said earlier. ‘Has he got girlfriends before? He didn’t say anything....’ Her heart stuffed. She’d practically been sharing everything to him. Yet, she doesn’t know much about his. Has she taken him for granted all these while? Should she not ask since he did not say anything? SungKyung sat up from her bed suddenly. Her fingers contours her lips. ‘Omg... did he kissed me?! We snogged!’ She remembered. ‘Why is my heart beating so fast....’
 
JooHyuk smiled in his sleep. He’d never been so close to SungKyung. He'd broke pass the barrier. Not only did he have her in his embrace, he t*ongued her too. Anger and jealousy snapped within him. He moved accordingly. ‘And she never mention anything about our kiss...’ He sighed for a moment. Seating up, he grabbed his phone from the side table. [Sleeping?] He sat up straight when he received her reply. [In bed.. what’s up?]
 
[Checking if you're dreaming of my powerful kiss from afternoon] JooHyuk smacked his hand on his forehead. He sent what on his thoughts. He didn’t wanna mention anything about his actions. [I just recalled we kissed. Don’t go kissing people like that, child!] JooHyuk's mood dampened. There he was happy about it yet here she is not giving it a damn. [So it meant nothing huh...] He was disappointed. But his megawatt smile appeared when he saw her reply. [There's something wrong.. my heart beats so fast when I remembered it! It’s so weird kissing a brother!] She didn’t realise she enjoys it too. JooHyuk felt a tiny hope. Their textes went on til she did not reply. She has fallen alsleep. 
 
----------
 
SungKyung since have been feeling uneasy whenever JooHyuk is near. She could feel her face warming up at his closeness, her heart raced unlike before. She started distancing herself away from him. He caught that. She turned away when they met on work projects. She barely reply his messages. He’s getting frustrated. ‘Has she gotten a new guy?’
 
----------
 
“Grandma! Stop her! Lee SungKyung! Stop. Don’t run away!” JooHyuk ran to the stall when his grandma sent him a message saying she's at the shop. He'd shared with granny what happened. “Give her some time.... girls need time. Especially her. But you should ask her what’s wrong. Be honest.”
 
“Why are you avoiding me? Did I do something wrong? Tell me! Are you seeing someone? He’s jealous of our closeness? Say something!” JooHyuk held on her wrist, afraid she'll run off. SungKyung's heart beating so loud she could hear it in her ears. Her cheeks tinted. She knows why she’s like this. But she doesn’t want to face it. She doesn’t want to destroy what they have. “Let’s not make a scene here.” JooHyuk pulled her out, informing his grandma they are going next door for coffee and will be back. The old lady shooed them off, hoping something good to happen.
 
JooHyuk stared at SungKyung intently. “I won’t run. You can release my wrist.” He didn’t realised he's holding on that long. He apologised. “You did nothing wrong.. I’m not seeing anyone either.” JooHyuk was relieved. “Then what’s wrong?!” The more he wanted answers. “I don’t like my heart beating so fast when you’re near. There! Happy!” JooHyuk stunned in his seat. “Do you know why?” He probed carefully. “I don’t want to know.” SungKyung looked away from his peering sight as she redened up. JooHyuk held his head down. He’s smiling. “You know.” He looked up and charged at SungKyung. “Hey! Too close for comfort mister!” Her back pushed to her chair as he leaned so close to her. Their chest almost touching.
 
“I like you.” JooHyuk finally confessed. He’s sure he didn’t get it wrong. “What did you say? Don’t sprout nonsense!” SungKyung was taken aback at his sudden whisper. “I liked you before you got together with him.. when you started helping grandma at her stall...” Her eyes widened. That was at least 4 years back. ‘Are you serious?’ Her thoughts seems to get to him. “I’m very serious at this instant. So, do you know why your heart beats when I’m near? My hearts pounds when you are near, when you smile, when you laugh, when you tear.” He waited. “I think I’ve fallen for you.” She admitted. His eyes looked at her with so much warmth. Letting out a big breath,”Thank god it’s the answer I hoped for.” He pressed his forehead on hers. “Now that it’s clear... will you be my girl?”
 
SungKyung hesitated. “I’m older than you. 4 years! I don’t want to spoil what we have...” JooHyuk understand her perfectly. “Are you sure we can be like before after this confession? I don’t care how much older you are. I like you. Just you! Give me a chance.. please...” His eyes tightly shut as he awaits for the final verdict. “Ok... let’s date.” Her smile welcomed him. He hugged her so tightly she’s almost out of air. He’s really happy, no words can express. “Finally.. you two play nice yea~” Grandma gave them her blessing, looking forward to their wedding at the back of her head.
 
----------
 
[Breaking! Nam JooHyuk Lee SungKyung confirmed to be dating! Years of friendship blossomed. Let’s wish them well!] They were spotted on their first date. JooHyuk never bothered. SungKyung was thankful for that. Being together with him, she finally knows how it’s like to be cherished. Everyday she’s in love. Vastly different when she’s with SooHyuk where she’s constantly running after him, trying to keep up. Being able to stay by SooHyuk's side makes her useful. She’s happy like that. With JooHyuk... they bicker, they argue, they t*ease one another. At the end of the day, they never leave any unsettled knots behind. She can be herself. He’s still him. No need to say much, they have one another.
 
----------
 
His birthday is coming but SungKyung has not mentioned anything. That affects his mood. He has blocked that day to spend it with her but she just texted him saying she has to work. “Are you gonna pick her up from work? Since you are free and dying to see her on your birthday..” His mom said when she saw her son so restless since morning. Her birthday meal for him was not what he wanted. “I’m going out mom!” JooHyuk left and head towards where SungKyung is. “Eh? She’s not here. Are you sure she told you she’s here?” JooHyuk didnt get to pick his girl. He starts to worry. Why did she lie. Where is she. What is she doing. He calmed down when she picked his call. “You lied.” SungKyung sounded guilty. “Oh! I gave you the wrong address! I’m at Honggik not Hongdae. I typed too fast. Oops. U come now? Sorry? Don’t be angry....” She pacified him. Since she did not come out with some lame excuses and still waiting for him to pick her, he gave in.
 
“Surprise!!!!! Happy birthday JooHyuk !!!!!” Familiar faces he saw pulled the poppers. His girlfriend right in the center beaming at him. So that’s why. He grinned. He worried too much. His girl loves him. The effort to pull a party together shouldn’t be easy when everyone’s schedule clashes. He hugged her. “Thank you. I got a scare earlier on.” “Why? That I’m cheating on you? Don’t be silly! I’ll never do that.” Hearing that assured him further. He knows she not that kind of woman but he’s still insecure. The surprise party was a success. Good food, good music, good company. JooHyuk never had such party organized for him before. He had a good time, with her beside.
 
His happiness was obvious. SungKyung was glad she on her decision. She scrolled the pictures taken by her phone. Pictures of them smudged with the cake cream. “Thank you...” JooHyuk hugged her from behind. He asked her to stay the night after the dinner celebration with his family. “I won’t do anything! The folks are around too! I just want to lay beside you...” She agreed with another present for him in mind. It’s their first night together, at his place filled with people. But he’s still nervous. “I usually sleep topless. So don’t think too much!” He declared. SungKyung giggled. “I never say anything. Why are you so nervous?” She can’t help but t*ease him a little. “Arnt u changing?” He asked when she’s still dressed up. “Yes yes yes... I’m going now naggy grandpa.”
 
“Are are you not not cold?” JooHyuk stammered, didn’t know where to look at when she came out from his personal bathroom. Wet hair. Small towel. That’s all. Her obvious chest almost spilling out. “Whao ohh...!” SungKyung tripped as she stepped on his spring bar. His fast reflexes caught her. He looked down, her c*leavage so deep, her toweled body flushed on his skin. ‘So soft!’ “Can you lend me a shirt? Your invitation is kinda last minute... I got nothing...” He realized that. “I’m sorry I’m sorry. Here.” His shirt too big for her, it dropped off one side of her shoulder while the hem lies along her mid thighs. Off all, he gave her the white tee. He could see the shades of her n*ips as she dries her hair. “Have you stare enough p*ervert?” “I I I wasn’t!” SungKyung sneaked a devious smile. She could have wore a b*ra but there’s no need. Who wears that to sleep.
 
“Good night JooHyuk... don’t try anything funny hmm” SungKyung yawned and gave him a peck on his cheek. “Good night baby...” He took her in his embrace and placed a kiss on her forehead, her nose than her lips. “Sung SungKyung? Baby?” JooHyuk stammered. Her long legs crossed between his, caressing lightly. “Hmmm...?” She’s sleeping he thought but her knees kept brushing against his c*rotch. His sleeping lion was awake, fully. SungKyung snuggled against him. Pretending to be asleep, she moved her hands freely. ‘Oh my god...’ she brushed pass his tent. JooHyuk shocked to hear her voice. “Are you ready to accept your birthday present?” He shivered. ‘Is this what it’s gonna be?’
 
She motioned him to kiss her. It became hot and eager. They have never reached this passionate. This side of her, his first occurrence. His hands caressed her contours. Her smooth legs, her b*um, her sender waist, her toned tummy, her swells. Her satisfactory sighs encouraged him more. He massaged and squeezed her molds, gently teasing her pointed nips and applying pressure when his rod throbbed painfully each time. “Can I.....” He tugged her shirt, wanting to have her skin against his. SungKyung shifted to allow the r*emoval. “You are staring again...” Her shyness shown on her cheeks. “You're so beautuful.” JooHyuk admired her frame, practically b*ared. Her y u*ndies taunting him. Less than minutes, he slided it off as he distracted her while attending to her sensitive n*ips. SungKyung assisted his. His h*ard-on sprang out. She recalled his words on not disappointing in that area. She has to agree to that. It’s massive, it’s monsterous.
 
“I love you... I really love you... so much...” JooHyuk g*roaned as he spread her legs and eased his rod into her. The sensation was too much for him to handle. “S*hit! Uhhh!!!” He released while only partially in her folds. “It felt too good. I didn’t know it is this amazing..” He tried explaining his pre e*jectuation in embarrassment. “You are so cute. Take it slow.. we have the whole night...” She calm him down. That night, they bonded physically. JooHyuk no longer a v*irgin. His face shined in the morning. SungKyung was irresistible. He can’t stop p*ounding into her tight walls. She gave him a hell of a night. “Congrats but you are a little loud last night son.” His dad tapped his shoulder and walked away. SungKyung has long sneaked off. Her m*oans for him echoed his room throughout the night. “I love you too... Nam JooHyuk..” She said the word. He lost it completely.
 
----------
 
No news of them breaking up. SooHyuk had this regret since then. MinHee left him once again. The impact no longer significant. She left because he no longer love her like before. His heart has someone else. The one who he did not cherish back then. As he stood in lane to get his passport scanned, he saw them walked pass. Hand in hand. He did a double take. There’s a diamond ring on her engagement finger. His heart tightens. He turned away.
 
[Breaking! Nam JooHyuk Lee SungKyung announced engagement! To marry next fall! Congrats to the loving couple, 8yrs of dating! Finally the boy gonna marry his one love!] 
 
It was known to many, Lee SungKyung is his first love. Nam JooHyuk said the same for all interviews he had.