My baby bear part.1

behind those bright lights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A little girl with cute eyes, chubby cheeks and little pigtails is playing around with other toddlers. Her laugh makes her even cuter especially with her crescent eye smile.
A little boy came to her and gave her a candy.
Like any other kid, she took it in a millisecond but she didn't forget to say thank you.

One by one, the kids went and she was left alone with the in-charge teacher watching over.
Even so, she just played and patiently waited. Not long enough, a familiar voice was heard,

How is my little Princess?

With open arms, the little girl ran to her mom and showered her with kisses.
Giggles were heard as the two reconciled.

Seulgi always love it when they drive home, green meadows with tall trees and wildflowers. And all the little things a little girl would find amusing.

But she's not a little girl anymore.
For SHE HAVE A LITTLE GIRL.

That's right. Seulgi, a former member of kpop girl group Red Velvet, is a mother. 

Flashback

"Seulgi faints in an award show, rushed to the hospital"

"Red Velvet concert to be postponed, SM Ent prioritize their artists' recovery"

"Seulgi to go on Hiatus, other members will continue with their schedule"

"Red Velvet Seulgi to leave the group due to health issues"

Headlines over headlines after the incident of Seulgi fainting in an international award show, concerning fans.

at the hospital where she was admitted, Seulgi is in a deep conversation with the Directors and High officials of her agency.

She was told by the Doctor that her heart is not in a good condition a few months earlier but she kept it to herself for she doesn't wanna loose her job and be a burden to her members. She lied about doing fine for a while. But today, a bigger lie was revealed. 

She. Is. Pregnant.

Ceo Lee let out a sigh.

This is against the Contract

You can get surgery for your heart and go on therapy and return to you group after.

But what about the baby? Director Kwon asked

Get rid of it.  The CEO said

Everyone was shocked at what was said.

I mean, women with heart disease have complicated pregnancy and have a low chance of survival at giving birth dut to heart failure. He defended
But at any point of view, the statement is evil.

The long silence broke as Seulgi speaked up

No. I would never. I can kill my dream of being a singer, I can get hurt myself along the way but I can never kill my child! No matter what happens. Thats my final decision. And I'm sorry.

It was like nothing can convince her anyways so they agreed that she leave the group for good.

I'll send an attourney for the termination of the contract

Before everyone could leave the room, Seulgi pleaded.

Please don't tell the members, or the fans, please don't tell anyone. Let them believe that its about my Heart condition alone that I'm leaving the Company. Please?

She sounded complete opposite of what a stern woman she is a while ago. She sounded like shes close to tears. She sounded scared.

Okay 
Was the only thing said before they left.
But director Kwon stayed and asked another question.

What about the father? Doesn't he deserve to know? Doesn't Kai deserve to know?

Seulgi froze.

Jongin. She thought

But she gave a quick response

Uhm, I don't think he'll be pleased to know, so aniyo. Also, we already broke up a month ago. I think he's doing well without me now, I don't wanna mess up his life again. Also I don't wanna ruin his career.

Director Kwon can only give her a sad smile and a little nod. Although she's against it, she respects her decision.

You know, I watched you grew. I saw you in your first audition up to how far you've come. I just can't believe our company's baby is having a baby of her own. If you need any help, you can contact me okay? I'm not saying this as SM Director, I'm saying it as your Boa unnie, Seulgi-yah.

Seulgi was hesitant but she took courage to ask this request of hers.

I'm afr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter