Prolouge

Sunset meets Cherry Blossom

 

 

Taehyung found a spot where it was the best angle to take photos of the Bighit artists, he was in front of the stage, beside him was the guard for the concert and behind him was a barricade. Where it was the gap between the fans and the stage. He was never fan of singers except John Legend and Daniel Caesar. It wasn’t his first time to take pictures in a concert, in fact he was an official photographer for another Big Entertainment company who handles many artists. Those pictures he takes are the ones will be posted in Official account of the Artists. Sadly, he was fired because of one mistake which he didn’t commit. He was lucky his friend, Park Jimin who is a manager of some artist in Bighit recommended him to apply where he was working.

 

 

Bighit entertainment is the underdog company who had few artists but all are very successful in their careers. First there is the confident and charming CEO who was a very famous ballad singer and award winning actor in the past, Kim Seokjin. Next from him is the most demand producer and composer in the country, Min Yoongi aka Suga.

 

 

The sounds of a music blasting in the arena is his cue to wake him up to do his job, an upbeat song started and artists starts jumping on stage from the lift. The phenomenal duo Nine Four opens the concert, the genius Kim Namjoon known as RM is also a producer, lyricist and rapper. His sunshine charismatic partner Jung Hoseok also known as JHOPE is also a producer, dancer and rapper. Both rap as if they ready to spit fire the whole arena, people starts standing up and waving the light stick. A female artist which is the gorgeous Adora entered the stage and sang to add more color with the music.

 

 

Taehyung smiled when the first performance ended, he was satisfied that he shot some good pictures. He can’t deny that it was a lit performance, as expected from the phenomenal duo plus the amazing vocals of Adora. He never met this artists backstage but he was more amazed by their performance than the past concert of other artists he attended.

 

He was busy scrolling the pictures on his DSLR when someone sang in just one word caught his attention and stop of what he is doing.

 

 

 

Euphoria

 

 

That just one word, all the people inside the arena started to cheers. The big screen started to play a pretty Cherry blossom tree where the pink leaves beautifully falling down. The piano started playing and the arena becomes dark but the only light were on the extended stage in front of him. Someone pops out the stage with the microphone with its stand and the cheers were louder than usual. It was like a slow Mo in a movie; a person with a cherry hair, baby angelic face, a white princely clothing and those big eyes sparkling like stars. The people started to chant his name.

 

 

 

Jeon Jungkook … Jeon Jungkook … Jeon Jungkook … Jeon Jungkook

 

 

 

The beautiful man closes his eyes as he started singing with those honey vocals and Taehyung was lost. He forgot his job and he never brings up the camera but his brain started to record this awestruck performance. There is something this man exudes, his presence and the way he sings. He was able to drawn all the audiences and as if you were entering his world with pure bliss.

 

 

As the second chorus came on, he opens up his sparkly eyes and he smiled so prettily before he released his high note. Pink confetti’s like a cherry blossom started falling down on him and it was the most majestically moment that Taehyung witness in his whole life. He literally forgets all his favorite singers at that moment but can’t help that he was attracted the person singing in front of him. His voice is one of the most beautiful voices in this country that he ever heard. He feels his own chest and he can tell his heart beats faster than usual. He question himself if this what they called Love at first sight means?

 

 

After that performance he was not able to recover, his brain can’t function well and his body freeze. He knows he failed taking pictures of cherry Jungkook and his shots to other artists is not good but he will remember that moment forever. He had another goal, to meet Jungkook.

 

 

 

 

Authors Note:

I hope you read this while playing Euphoria.

Actually I was writing this prolouge of my story while listening to Euphoria.