We Meet Again

Kiss and Regret

Should I smile 'cause were friends, or should I cry 'cause that's all we'll ever gonna be.

After all that happened, we're both in university. He began to slowly drift away, to the point where we don't even text each other. My hands itch to press his number. But I'm scared that he'll think I'm irritating.

"EUNMI!!" my uni bestfriend, Lee Mimi shouted. Bringing me scenes in which Kyu did the same. I spun back, smiling a little sadly at her as she enveloped me in a hug. "Are you sure you said that your childhood friend is CHO Kyuhyun? CHO right? Am I right?" she whispered to my ear.

I blinked at her. "Well, yes. But..why are we whispering?"

She plastered her iPhone in front of my eyes. "LOOK. And LOOK CLOSELY," she hissed.

I raised an eyebrow, "It's just a kpop news page. I know you're into them Mimi, I've known it since we were friends." She sighed in desperation and I decided to stare even more

When I realised what she meant, I drew in a sharp breath. I grabbed her iPhone, and slightly saw Mimi smirking.

"Ch-cho Kyuhyun: The 13th Member of Super Junior," I stuttered as I read the headline. "Cho Kyuhyun, an 18-year-old rookie singer, was announced to be joining the newly debuted boy idol group Super Junior produced by SM Entertainment." I stopped reading, basically because I saw the Kyuhyun, no wait, MY Kyuhyun on stage with 12 other boys. His hair was still brown, and his smile bright, his eyes not losing the spark I'd always loved.

I walked home feeling rather hollow. I finally knew why he didn't contact me anymore, he simply was too busy to do so. I heard a buzz at the end of the road and I stopped by to look. I craned my neck and spotted the soft curly brown hair, cheerful smile in the midst of the papparazi. Two reporters were busy interviewing him, and other were flashing their cameras at him. He confidently smiled and replied to them one by one. "KYUHYUN!!!" I wailed, hoping that maybe he still recognized my voice but he completely ignored me and my pleading voice. As he walked and faded from my eyesight, I felt something wet on my cheeks, instantly knowing that it was the sign of my broken heart, shattering to pieces.

***

Heundeullineun geon neoui ma-eumppun aseul-aseul maedallin nan salang-ui seupaideo
Replay

Heundeullineun geon neoui ma-eumppun aseul-aseul maedallin nan salang-ui seupaideo

"Eunmi-ah! You should stop repeating Kyuhyun's part all the time! I want to see my oppa too," Mimi whined. I sighed and got up from the computer so she could see too, pressing the play button. Squealing, she stared at the Mac for the whole 3 minutes 22 seconds.

I looked at the computer sadly. Everytime Kyu appears, my heart would do a little loop and a split second wrench before it beats like crazy.

A few minutes after that, Mimi and I were strolling down the famous street, Myeongdong. "Ah! Eunmi, eunmi! There's Everysing here!" Mimi excitedly shouted, dragging me as she weaved in and out the crowd. I just followed suit.

Mimi dragged me up the escalator, but shrieks and screams was already heard from the first floor. "What's happening? I thought Everysing is a store?" I asked, confused. Mimi stopped and squealed softly, but she didn't tell me what all the fuss was about.

We ascended the escalators as the shouts became louder. the store was packed with ELFs screamin their lungs out, and in the middle with the lights all focused on them were Donghae, Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun.

I was too shocked to walk, stopping in my tracks. Mimi knew why, so she kept on dragging me towards the middle as she shoved me inside, making her way through until we reach the front. Kyuhyun was singing passionately, when he saw me. I could see his eyes widen and he smiled softly at me, but I looked away, he's cutting another fresh wound in my already broken heart.

The song finished at last with the screams and shouts of the fans, with me still looking away either to another member, or the floor. Then the three Super Junior fans were escorted to a smaller room, so the fans won't trample all over them and break a bone. Or two.

One by one, the fangirls exited to cramped store. And I was finally able to breath all the oxygen in the air. Mimi was busy finding merchandises here and there while I just sat on the chair, not wanting to be saddened by looking at his pictures.

Soon, she dumped a pile of stuff in front of me, and lined the ones she got for me on the table. "They're all Kyuhyun-based. What a surprise," I said, my words dripping with heavy sarcasm. Mimi laughed and asked me to choose at least one. Sighing I picked a 22.000 Won Kyu poster and she grinned, gathering the others to put them back.

"You're my fan?" a sweet voice called out. A very, very familiar sweet voice. Mimi who was about to scamper back, dropped all the things on her arm to the floor, her eyes as wide as an orange.

"Kyuhyun?" I whispered, my legs nailed to the ground.

I felt two hands on my shoulder as he said, "Ne, Eunmi-ah. It's me." Mimi was the first to respond, she squealed then slapped herself, telling herself to stop, but still squealed anyway. Two arms enveloped me, as Kyu snuggled on my neck, a gesture I knew meant that he missed me, something he always does after every school break. "I miss you soooo much!" he mumbled, his voice a little bit muffled.

"Kyuhyun-ah," I whispered, trembling a little.

"Ne?" he replied back.

"Kyuhyun oppa! Kyu oppa-ah," I shouted, my tears started falling down. "You're so evil! Why did you suddenly disappear?! Do you know how much I wanted to call you?"

Kyuhyun spun my body towards him and wiped my tears away, as he softly said, "There, there. Cheongmal mianhae Eunmi-ah. I'll take you out for dinner tonight to make it up to you. Ah, you..got a new friend! What's your name? And who's your bias?"

Mimi pointed to herself and blushed as she stuttered, "My name is Mimi. Lee Mimi. Umm.. I like Donghae-oppa."

"DONGHAE-HYUNG!" Kyu shouted as Donghae poked his head out. "Hyung~ you owe me one, right?" Hae groaned, he knew something else was coming.

Kyu smirked his y smirk and said, "Have lunch with Lee Mimi? OH LOOK. You both have the same family name~ COOL. I better get going, you didn't change your house yet right? I'll pick you up at 9. Get ready, and don't forget like you always do."

"You know me too well," I sniffed, smiling.

I went home feeling that my heart could burst, thinking what I would wear for tonight. Mimi and I walked silently home, with eyes full of hope and heart full of, well, desire.

second chapter~ yay ^^ I thank my first two subscribers for subscribing to this story~ cheongmal kamsahamnida *bows* hope you like it ^^ Do comment and subscribe <3 I'll appreciate it if you do~