Final

I miss you I love you

The rubber ball rolled over and over again and finally halted near a door. The brown ball of fluff who was following the toy stopped near the familiar door and wagged his little tail a bit readying to start the play all over again. His brother was nowhere to be seen. Probably wondering the entire house looking for the same blue ball he was playing with.

Before starting to roll the ball again he scanned through the room he visited almost every hour or minute and saw the figure of his dad cuddled inside the big blanket on the comfy bed he loved so much to sleep. And being the genius he is just like his dad, comme des didn't miss the tear filled eyes of his dad behind his usual pair of glasses, that were looking at whatever it was on his phone he was holding.

The little puppy sensed that something was wrong. No wonder their house which was normally filled with sounds and light seemed so silent and dark that day. Comme des had always hated the times when he wouldn't hear his dad's voice filling the house. So being the cheerful puppy he walked near the bed silently and jumped up to it nearly scaring his dad.

"Comme des!! Woah! Where did you come from. I didn't even see you!"

Kibum ruffled the fluffy ball continuously smiling a bit by bit seeing his lovely baby by his side. The tears were still there in his eyes. Comme des noticed it.


"Why aren't they coming down?"


He tilted his tiny head as if to ask for the reason. Kibum saw his small shiny eyes filled with worry and tried to smile a little more but the pain still there inside his heart.


"I miss him.."


A tear rolled down his pink cheek and landed on his pajama shirt causing a wet spot. He heaved a long sigh, his thumb reaching on top his other hand caressing a certain place for sometime until he calmed down his self and found his comfort.



Ever since he was a small child Kibum used to comfort his own self, once he realized there was no one who could listen to his worries and bring him some happiness to his life. Patting his own head, caressing his own hand, writing his worries in a secret book or any sheet of paper that he would throw away later on. It lessened his stress and took away his fears, somehow.

That was his only comfort until that day. That day when Jinki came to his life like the sunshine he is, giving him nothing but the happiness that he had always wanted. Jinki became the pillar to the weight of his heart.

Kibum started to feel loved. He started to love to be loved. He loved to love.

He would lean on to his younggam and tell him his worries. He would hide his face inside his younggam's chest and cry. Even without a reason he would cry everything out. And his younggam would always listen to him. He'll always cheer up the love of his life with his smile and his angelic voice.

Every night he never forgets to whisper into the younger's ears, promising to be Kibum's guardian angel until forever.




Jinki flied to Japan for a ten days business trip. It's been five days and only five days were left to go and Kibum will have Jinki all to himself after then. But Kibum was feeling sad already. He missed Jinki's touches, the sound of his heart beat, his scent, his voice, his extra cheesy words. He really missed their love.

During the last four days Kibum called him at night since it was the only time Jinki was free and when he was not in his work mind. Everytime he didn't miss to hear Jinki's small yawns, his tired and sleepy voice that was trying to soothe Kibum not to make him miss his younggam so much. It ached Kibum's heart more than anything else.

The man he loved that much, he never wanted to hurt him. So that was why Kibum decided not to call Jinki on the fifth day of being without Jinki's company. The day time went without much worries of missing the older one since his own mind was busy from work. But as always the emo queen in his self wakes up at night trying to reach for Jinki in some way.


"Aish.. stop being such a drama queen, Kim Kibum"


He told himself.


Minutes passed. He was scrolling through his phone gallery looking at their memories. It lessened his pain a bit making him smile again. Comme des was beside him sleeping and even garcons who was searching for his brother and dad, and finally finding where they were hiding, jumped on to the bed, settling and snuggling beside the other puppy.

They were Kibum's happiness. His two little puppies and his younggam. He was glad that he had his babies with him for the night. But the space of their bed, his Jinki's space was empty and he couldn't help but feel sad.

He didn't call the older one the whole day. He didn't hear that sweet voice the entire day, it made him nearly insane.

He wanted to send a text to Jinki telling how much he missed him. But he was scared that will make the other panic and call him right away again lossing his sleep and Kibum will not let that happen. He will not let Jinki get hurt for his comfort.


Mintues turned into hours. It was already eleven o'clock. Kibum knew that Jinki is an early sleeper. But he wondered why Jinki hasn't even left a text or anything at all.


"Atleast a 'good night'.."


He sighed.


"Stop being so stupid and go to sleep"

He was going to keep away his phone. But he didn't wanted to.


"Ugh"


He clossed his tired eyes. After counting until five and if there's no text or call from Jinki he promised himself that he would go to sleep.


"1"


He opened his eyes. There was nothing.


"2"


He again opened his eyes. Nothing.


"3.."


Nothing.


"4.."

"5...."


Ting


He opened his eyes in a flash to see a notification.


"I miss you baby"


He almost teared up again seeing that very sentence. His heart raised giving him breathing difficulties from being overemotional and overexcited.


"Jinki-ah..."


He quickly opened the message and started typing. He himself didn't knew what he was doing.


"I MISS YOU TOO!!!"

"I missed you so so so much. It hurts"

"Why didn't you call me.."

"I hate you"

"I love you"

"I love you so much that it's hard to hate you even for a second you idiot!!"

"I LOVE YOU LEE JINKI!!"


Kibum let out out everything even without thinking twice. He wanted to send more texts but he waited for Jinki to say something too. But there was no reply for a whole minute.


"LEE JINKI!!! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GO.."


He was just about to send it when he got a reply.


"Hey there my drama queen"


Kibum finally lost his temper.


"I HATE YOU SO MUCH JINKI. HOW DARE YOU!! I'M NOT GONNA TALK WITH YOU AGAIN. BYE!"


He stared for some while at what he typed and suddenly burst into a laugh even scaring the two puppies who were there in their dreamlands.


"You're laughing right now, aren't you?"

"Jinki, how?? I mean did you put up any CCTV here or something??"

"Guess what, Bummie. I know you like the back of my hand. You're an open book to me. A very clear one"


If Jinki was right there with him Kibum knew he would punch his shoulder atleast three times for being so cheesy. His cheeks heated up painting them with a reddish pink color.


"Stop it younggam"

"You're blushing now, aren't you?"

"Oh my god. Stop now. I hate you"

"No you can't"

"I can"

"No"

"You want me to?"

"If you can then yes"

"Ok then bye"

"Wait wait. I was kidding. I missed you, Bummie"

"Me too.. so so much"

"Are you sleepy?"

"Nope. Are you?"

"A little. But it's fine"

"Younggam.."

"I told you it's fine. I'm really not that much sleepy"

"Doze off after telling me"

"I missed that sass. Oh my god I missed you"


Kibum smiled at his phone. He was so happy. Like a rain after a long drought. Seeing the light of the sun after so many dark days. Jinki really was his sun after all. Kibum imagined the big smile of his ball of sunshine. How much he loved his sunshine.

He felt much happy and glad, even more than that time when he stepped out of the hosptal after two weeks of time because he accidently broke his left hand. Of course his younggam was with him all those days not leaving his side atleast for a day.

He felt really relieved and contented. Because he found his Kim Kibum self again, pushing aside his drama queen self for the next day.



"Good night my Bummie"


"Good night my Jinki"

 

 

 

 

Hello everyone!! Did you all like it? Hope you did ^v^

Don't forget to comment. Have a nice day ^v^